Game-Labs Forum

Tournament Streamings

Kair

Our clan team won't fight before streams from group F will be available for watching. At least one with DAS t1 team. Just saying.

Hello Amonacc !

We do our best to bring you a maximum number of streams and playbacks all along the tournament. Unfortunately, we never said they were mandatory. Particularly In group F, only a few matches were played.

Steelsandwich being one of the main tournament streamers and part of DAS T.2 sure did not help having no playbacks for them (You will agree that he cant stream and play at the same time).

We will however double check that if we have any playback available.

Thread Layout changes :

Tournament group stage replays have been rearranged. They are not arranged by day played anymore, but by groups ! If people dont like that, I'll roll back to previous layout.

Also, dont forget you can acces most replays on the challonge as well !

• Like 2

Fix this Essex this ship without side can still afloating...so so wrong bug. Explain how Gameover can sail 20+ minutes without side on full sails? Pump stack with pump officers need be fixed asap - its game breaking feature at this moment imo

Edited by Fred Perry

Hahaha i watched the stream of OCEAN vs DAS again, it's so funny to see me comment on all the stuff that happened in the past. I thought i was anticipating events, but i was actually behind a lot :D I really need to stop saying things like "right now" and change it to "a minute ago" :D

• Like 4