Game-Labs Forum

Spain is at War

Senhor Lenhador

Perhaps it is too difficult for you to understand, but I have no problems explain it as many times as necessary.

We can not fight while we sleep .......

Easy. But anyway, if you have not yet clear, let me know and I'll explain again.

we understood you first time ...you cannot fight while you sleep ...but you expect american and aussie players to do just that .... why should all timers suit spain ..aussies cannot fight while they sleep ..i will explain again if you want.... there are plenty of ports that are available for spanish players to contest if they want ,,, on times when you are not asleep

More than 26 portstimers are on open on Spanish prime time out of which 5 don't even have a timer and at least 15 of them are in reach of a Spanish fleet. Another 25 ports have been set on American timers so the South American players have something to do and can enjoy the opposition of the US/AUS based players.

Take a look here. As you can see the British nation is open for business 24/7. The only nation which actually facilitates all players from Indonesia to Greenland to South Africa to Japan to Buenos Aires. We provide every player with a chance to start RvR.

When do you get it? We don't want to fight a Spanish fleet - we are done with the kiting and shootin sailz.

You are a stain on the great game that is Naval Action.

You claim that 2/3 of brit players are EU based. But you put 2/3 of your timers out of reach of YOUR OWN PLAYERBASE AND THE MAJORITY OF OTHER NATIONS???

Do you want to destroy the playerbase? Because it looks like this.

Screw you. I'm done with Brits and their "honorable" ways.

And I am completely done with you, Gooneybird. You twist everything and corrupt all. I wonder when others see this and stop wanting to be allies with you.

Good day.

Edited out needless vulgarity. -Powderhorn

Edited by Powderhorn
  • Like 4

You are a stain on the great game that is Naval Action.

You claim that 2/3 of brit players are EU based. But you put 2/3 of your timers out of reach of YOUR OWN PLAYERBASE AND THE MAJORITY OF OTHER NATIONS???

Do you want to destroy the playerbase? Because it looks like this.

Screw you. I'm done with Brits and their "honorable" ways.

And I am completely done with you, Gooneybird. You twist everything and corrupt all. I wonder when others see this and stop wanting to be allies with you.

Good day.

This kind of post should earn you a nice ban on the forums.... Pathetic

we understood you first time ...you cannot fight while you sleep ...but you expect american and aussie players to do just that .... why should all timers suit spain ..aussies cannot fight while they sleep ..i will explain again if you want.... there are plenty of ports that are available for spanish players to contest if they want ,,, on times when you are not asleep

First thing I said is that is so different between USA and British.......... USA works in his timezone....... I have nothing to say about USA timezone...... I only say maybe they are in wrong server...... But just that........ They are working in their timezone and is ok for me.... We can't fight against them, but no reproach......

The problem is with the dishonored  and coward british that refuse to fight after conquer our ports close to our capital........ Just that.

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 1

More than 26 portstimers are on open on Spanish prime time out of which 5 don't even have a timer and at least 15 of them are in reach of a Spanish fleet. Another 25 ports have been set on American timers so the South American players have something to do and can enjoy the opposition of the US/AUS based players.

Take a look here. As you can see the British nation is open for business 24/7. The only nation which actually facilitates all players from Indonesia to Greenland to South Africa to Japan to Buenos Aires. We provide every player with a chance to start RvR.

When do you get it? We don't want to fight a Spanish fleet - we are done with the kiting and shootin sailz.  

I couldn't help but notice that the ports that were recently conquered on Cuba and which are most important and closest to Spain and as such a natural target for a battle are in 0-6 timer. 

So don't play semantics. You locked the only ports that matter with timers.

I myself didn't complain or say a word about it although I personally would prefer to have them opened so we can actually have a real fight from time to time. But don't pretend like you are benevolently opening timers for all to play and act all goodie two shoes on formalities when in essence you did exactly what you are here claiming you didn't do.

If you do something be a man and say it so and stand by it, don't hide behind semantics.

P.S: That post with cancer was really uncalled for and I disagree with that kind of tone completely.

Edited by Todbringer
  • Like 2

I think it is. RIP Gene, you were the best meme we ever had.

Right on man, and btw timer shenanigans have been a problem for a loong time now. Its no use arguing over at this point, we've had that covered for about the last 6 or 7 months.

• Like 1

First thing I said is that is so different between USA and British.......... USA works in his timezone....... I have nothing to say about USA timezone...... I only say maybe they are in wrong server...... But just that........ They are working in their timezone and is ok for me.... We can't fight against them, but no reproach......

The problem is with the dishonored and coward british that refuse to fight after conquer our ports close to our capital........ Just that.

so out of all the ports we have attacked in the last few days Spain has defended but a few with a sizeable force what're are your allies now sitting on thier heels taking undefended ports in Haiti or trying to Gank newbies around KPR. this can end but only if you want it to get your player base to vote for peace and arrange it with Britain, USA and Netherlands so that the vote all works and then there might be peace and we can stop this war of words and get back to being friends again. Edited by Llewellyn Jones RN

so out of all the ports we have attacked in the last few days Spain has defended but a few with a sizeable force what're are your allies now sitting on thier heels taking undefended ports in Haiti or trying to Gank newbies around KPR.

Look on the bright side, once we have nothing left to defend, we can move en masse down south with the danes and french. It will be a much shorter commute to jamaica :D

• Like 1

There is already a U.S. based server go play there if you want.

This remembers me when other spanish people say me " If you don´t like this,go to Cuba or Venezuela" (only spanish will understand this)

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 1

Right on man, and btw timer shenanigans have been a problem for a loong time now. Its no use arguing over at this point, we've had that covered for about the last 6 or 7 months.

I don't have a problem with timer shenanigans. if we need those ports we will have to organize and get up at 2 am and retake them. Adapt and thrive or be dormant and die. And Spain really really needs a wake up prod in the ass to get organized asap.

But I dislike when someone pretends to do something and hides behind semantics instead of being a man and saying "yeah, we did that so you can't recapture, life is a bitch, deal with it".

• Like 1

so out of all the ports we have attacked in the last few days Spain has defended but a few with a sizeable force what're are your allies now sitting on thier heels taking undefended ports in Haiti or trying to Gank newbies around KPR. this can end but only if you want it to get your player base to vote for peace and arrange it with Britain, USA and Netherlands so that the vote all works and then there might be peace and we can stop this war of words and get back to being friends again.

We don't want peace, we want fight........ And your fucking timezones avoid that........ Maybe is my poor english but is hard to repeat ideas again and again.........

• Like 1

First, I'm still for the timers. I know my opinion is not popular. Timers serve the purpose they were intended for and that is good. The solution for the unintended consequences is not to remove them but to create a mechanic that allows opposition to force a widening of those timers. So when the Spanish complain about having to wake at 4am for US timers, they could act upon a port during their prime time and force that port to be open till 6 am or even 8am which would allow them greater flexibility. The devs said they wanted to slow down conquest so we don't see happening what is happening now. This idea would give us something to do with a port during the 7 day or 5 day cooldown on a port.

As for the current situation. The coalition is being attacked on many fronts. Their only means of protection is to set timers that limit activities. If they were to set enemy friendly timers on all their fronts then they may not be able to defend their borders. I don't think there is any cowardice or poor sportsmanship involved.

I think the Spanish did well on this round by announcing before hand the motion to declare war. Their reputation has been soiled for some time and they did right in their announcement. I think though that the Spanish need a new strategy.

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with timer shenanigans. if we need those ports we will have to organize and get up at 2 am and retake them. Adapt and thrive or be dormant and die. And Spain really really needs a wake up prod in the ass to get organized asap.

But I dislike when someone pretends to do something and hides behind semantics instead of being a man and saying "yeah, we did that so you can't recapture, life is a bitch, deal with it".

I hear you, been fighting that battle for a long time and all i have to show for it is a forum warning and a couple chat bans.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447367629496391894/BFB578A2BAB04CFC98AEFCB750FD84C33E18AFEE/

This email was sent out the day before the attack on Little Caymon.  It appears Spain was abandoned by a clan who "has more people in our clan than all of Sweden combined".

Very interesting

Wow, that is so wrong on so many levels. And a bit disgusting.

We don't want peace, we want fight........ And your fucking timezones avoid that........ Maybe is my poor english but is hard to repeat ideas again and again.........

When I logged on last night shortly after primetime 10pm uk time there was 5 British flags running how many of those primetime flags did you defend and if my understanding is correct those ports that were taken and set at either 20-22 or 22-24 server time so what's wrong with that?

We have many EU players from all over the EU that are in the same time zone as Spain who play throughout.

all weekend we have been taking undefended  spanish ports ..on port timers set by spanish ... if you wanted the ports you could have defended them and the port timers would have been to your liking ...so dont start with this we want to fight

we have been taking undefended  ports all weekend with 2 ships per port in the gulf of mexico ...now you come out with this we want to fight ...you had your chance ... we dont want to defend those ports again at  euro times . we will be busy elsewhere ..

you really have no choice anymore ... and the reason is you wouldnt fight ... if you want some pvp i suggest you go help your pirate friends...or your allies ...they all have port battles at times you want to fight at

all weekend we have been taking undefended spanish ports ..on port timers set by spanish ... if you wanted the ports you could have defended them and the port timers would have been to your liking ...so dont start with this we want to fight

we have been taking undefended ports all weekend with 2 ships per port in the gulf of mexico ...now you come out with this we want to fight ...you had your chance ... we dont want to defend those ports again at euro times . we will be busy elsewhere ..

you really have no choice anymore ... and the reason is you wouldnt fight ... if you want some pvp i suggest you go help your pirate friends...or your allies ...they all have port battles at times you want to fight at

UK, USA and VP against Spain....very impressive organización but too easy. Spain cant afford a fight vs 3 or 4 big flees at the same time. Our allies are too far from our ports. You win. Then you set timers at 06:00 am...very unfair. This is a fact not a cry. We will fight, we can win or we can lose but we never surrender, but we will choose the battles not you.

PD. August 29, 35°/45° degrees....holidays and gin tonics at night its better than NA

Edited by Jorge
  • Like 3