Game-Labs Forum

Spain is at War

Senhor Lenhador

Very amusing how ppl think to play on british side is the "easy mode"

U have no clue how difficult it is to fight on several frontlines at the same time over weeks and months!

And now u blame others... If i remember, u attacked the british at first after the treaty, dont forget that!

Jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja

correct Spanish translation of this post would be appreciated so all Spanish players understand what lead to this and for what reasons.

dont worry i translate to spanish:

El rey de los piratas rojos dice: Bla Bla Bla Bla, yo soy mu bueno, Bla Bla Bla quiero todo el territorio Bla Bla Bla es miiio solo miiiiio , es otro pirata que en vez de pintar de color negro el mapa lo hace con el color rojo, poca diferencia entre lord vicius y el.

:lol:

dont worry i translate to spanish:

El rey de los piratas rojos dice: Bla Bla Bla Bla, yo soy mu bueno, Bla Bla Bla quiero todo el territorio Bla Bla Bla es miiio solo miiiiio , es otro pirata que en vez de pintar de color negro el mapa lo hace con el color rojo, poca diferencia entre lord vicius y el.

:lol:

And for the british captains who want to know what he translated. It's kind of :

Yadayadayada, cry. British baaaad, Yadayadayada...

Seriously is this a joke? You're repeating the whole mess? You start a war, we react, you blame us for your WAR-vote. Really?

• Like 2

Relax man, its only a joke, smile and be happy, and remember its only a game

además viendo que entiendes español, te voy a decir una cosa, teniais que estar agradecidos por estar en guerra con nosotros, ya que somos los únicos capaces de haceros frente. Los demás o se asustan o simplemente se os ponen de aliados por no saber hacer otra cosa.

Edited by Alado

Maybe. But maybe you can understand that it's really annoying to read the pages full of saltiness about a war you choosed and which I want to enjoy. And I really hoped you could also.

Nop, this is not a war, this is a conquest...... ;)

Only You can take ports from cuba........... 

You really want a war?........ Change corrientes, batabanó and the rest of ports of the sout of cuba to Your hourly, and You will have a war....  

Meanwhile, you don't want a war this is a conquest..... 

Please, speak properly......

EDIT: Sorry, ain't watch your second post...... Both we think the same, but just You can try to change it...... ;)
Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya

When the Spanish declared war on us we explicitly warned them that no means are of limits especially considering that we have to fight 4 other nations for which we actually don't have the playerbase. You have been warned, you went to war with us anyway and now you cry over stuff we warned you would happen - I FEAST ON YOUR TEARS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

Besides, I am not so happy about that timers too. This is stopping me from challenging the spaniards.

You think the same than me, but Mr. JollyRoger1516 says something about your Tears.......

When the Spanish declared war on us we explicitly warned them that no means are of limits especially considering that we have to fight 4 other nations for which we actually don't have the playerbase. You have been warned, you went to war with us anyway and now you cry over stuff we warned you would happen - I FEAST ON YOUR TEARS!!!

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

I would like to see you and others brave like you , belonging to a small faction.

So basically throw a bunch of flags at us for ports you apparently cant hold, or don't want to have to defend, then set the timers to exclude a portion of the player base from RvR, all this after saying on the forums you all want to conserve the dwindling player base and that you want to promote respectable, fun combat. Class act guys, gotta hand it you.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

As I've been saying for months now, the majority of us don't even want to fight Spain. Anti-PvP timers achieve that just as well as the political system forces allied factions to not attack each other. I hope, and expect, any Brit players involved not  to give any other excuse towards our choice of port timer.

Spain still wants to attack their neighbours even when they are acting foot-in-mouth for their benefit. Should have expected a subsequent back-lash..

This is just another result of the toxicity that exists between Spain and its opponents.

Enjoy.

• Like 2

So basically throw a bunch of flags at us for ports you apparently cant hold, or don't want to have to defend, then set the timers to exclude a portion of the player base from RvR, all this after saying on the forums you all want to conserve the dwindling player base and that you want to promote respectable, fun combat. Class act guys, gotta hand it you.

It's about the reality of Brits being attacked on 3 fronts by 5 nations and formulating a strategic answer. We resolved it with the perceverance and game mechanics to our disposal, You may not like it but thats how it is.

We offered a very resonable solution but your nations major clans decided not to accept a simple peaceful solution which would have prevented all this. Knock on their door, not ours. We gave you 13 ports, peace and quiet in the past. Your major clans decided to declare a war.

All the rest is drama. You can't declare a war and expect nothing to happen (besides the fact that this a wargame). Threats are dealt with. Again, your major clans decided to decline an oppertunity and to opt for a war instead. The rules of war are simple: you fight and end up winning or loosing.

Edited by Gooneybird
  • Like 5

You are correct, this isn't a war. It's pest control.

WoWooWoW, Pakistan Admiral Fleet Spoken about "pest control"... a tus pies Mr Hapu :)

I think port timers end will be like Brexit :D

Edited by deltonos

WoWooWoW, Pakistan Admiral Fleet Spoken about "pest control"... a tus pies Mr Hapu :)

I think port timers end will be like Brexit :D

When that happens we will simply build up, coordinate and take those ports back... once again.

When the whole conquest era begins, there will be a whole new batch of Spanish tears washing the forums, which will end with the Spaniards being something new to Great Britain...

A vassal state

• Like 2

This is really fun and show all my previous statements to be true. The British nation is in the hands of a bunch of hypocrites and liar brats.They are adept at lying and discredit other nations. Using the numbers to take empty ports and protecting themselves from combat with Pakistani timers (Of course they argue that this is not to exclude from RvR to its broad base of players of Pakistani origin).

Finally the facts, a month to the next wipe, have demonstrated the moral turpitude of the leaders of the British faction.

Anything goes if you're at war with them. And they come here posing as victims and explaining how they want to be your friends and you deserve their action.

This idiots have sealed the fate of Britain in this server.

Play consciously to undermine other player base is very dangerous. All your cards have been clearly seen. Nobody in this server will forget, even your actual allies.

Do not be surprised to be the most despised nation. Even when fighting some Dutch and American captains they have confessed their shame for participating in this.

Good luck for the future, you require.

I sometimes wonder if you really believe what you are writing. You might have surpassed Our friend LV when it comes to being delusional

• Like 3