Game-Labs Forum

Spain is at War

Senhor Lenhador

Why does everything have to be "your bad no your bad" I was there when the ports where taken back spain showed up with like 17 ships we could not get the numbers to match them. So Spain wins nd gets the ports back. People on both sides need to stop the bitching and just play the game.

• Like 2

Why does everything have to be "your bad no your bad" I was there when the ports where taken back spain showed up with like 17 ships we could not get the numbers to match them. So Spain wins nd gets the ports back. People on both sides need to stop the bitching and just play the game.

Sorry but I can't stand the dirty game style.... My bad.

• Like 2

BTW, we declare war? wtf? we haven't been in peace for the last year xD We are the agressor? wtf? You conquered all of our ports but a couple in the sourth of cuba and the ones in the north... that's just doesn't make any sense jajaaja

Spain, acting as ally to France and friend of Denmark-Norway and Sweden, feels obliged to declare openly and plainly her intention to wage war against the United Provinces and Great Britain as far as our ability allows.

We greatly appreciate the efforts of the Dutch and British Diplomats in the creation and maintenance of the Three Admirals Treaty and also appreciate their efforts, made as late as today, to try and create a new treaty.  You've been open and fair with us and we want to be open with you in our dealings in the future.

• Like 1

I don't like these stupid and no sense discussions.... but if You think we are being shut out while british try to insult the inteligence of the whole server with timers..... Sorry not.... I'm good, but not stupid...... Now, all we know Who are You. So let's Play....

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya

Well all we said it's true... but now you are testing your own meal and saying bullshit... Change your mind, start playing like men and not like childrats and we will have real PB back. ;)

BTW, we declare war? wtf? we haven't been in peace for the last year xD We are the agressor? wtf? You conquered all of our ports but a couple in the sourth of cuba and the ones in the north... that's just doesn't make any sense jajaaja

First, really? After ganking just in majorities, joining pb's with 1st rates and leaving when we do so to defend the port you feel like "being the man"?

Second, I remember several fake flags in the very same second and an attack of Santanilla. After this action we started to p*ss you off, too. That's right. So go on and jajaja yourself

Edited by Jonathan Arlington

Well all we said it's true... but now you are testing your own meal and saying bullshit... Change your mind, start playing like men and not like childrats and we will have real PB back. ;)

perfect example of you being blind when you want to be ....take a look at the title of this thread ...read the first post ..your nation declared a re commencement of hostilities .. Britain had not attacked a Spanish port for 3-4 weeks and as a sign of good faith we gave you 13 ports back ... within 24hrs of the new diplomatic patch because the dutch were busy fighting the french you decided to take little cayman ... in life there is a reaction to every action .....you took action and got a reaction ...end of ...

you poked the wasps nest and got stung

perfect example of you being blind when you want to be ....take a look at the title of this thread ...read the first post ..your nation declared a re commencement of hostilities .. Britain had not attacked a Spanish port for 3-4 weeks and as a sign of good faith we gave you 13 ports back ... within 24hrs of the new diplomatic patch because the dutch were busy fighting the french you decided to take little cayman ... in life there is a reaction to every action .....you took action and got a reaction ...end of ...

you poked the wasps nest and got stung

End of ???

Pls, look the map...

Thank you Niko. Brits and Spaniards should stop bitching and moaning. It's a wargame sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. The emotional crap is what it is .... bs. Rather energize the fights which happen instead of crying over the ones that don't.  

• Like 4

Its not about wining or losing, its about dirty play vs fair play. If a nation has 70% of his ports in a time window where they dont even have 20% of they players just because you will force your oponents to wake up in the middle of the night... Its dirty play. If a nation set the time window when your opponents, and probably you as well, are working so they cannot attack anything... Its dirty play. If you make use of exploits to defeat you enemy, its dirty play... And so on... We dont complain because we lose ports, as you have seen we take them back at our own rate, but about that attiude typical from ratkids where the only things that seems to matter is winning above everything else... Thats killing the game. You will see what happens when PB are in a fair time window... Hello Verengenos!

Pd: I hope the new "hostility" system fix the time window abusse or we will keep complaining about this situation.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Its not about wining or losing, its about dirty play vs fair play. If a nation has 70% of his ports in a time window where they dont even have 20% of they players just because you will force your oponents to wake up in the middle of the night... Its dirty play. If a nation set the time window when your opponents, and probably you as well, are working so they cannot attack anything... Its dirty play. If you make use of exploits to defeat you enemy, its dirty play... And so on... We dont complain because we lose ports, as you have seen we take them back at our own rate, but about that attiude typical from ratkids where the only things that seems to matter is winning above everything else... Thats killing the game. You will see what happens when PB are in a fair time window... Hello Verengenos!

Pd: I hope the new "hostility" system fix the time window abusse or we will keep complaining about this situation.

Whatever; you weren't 'protestesting' when things where going your way, you are 'protestesting' when they don't. It's all semantics.

Whatever; you weren't 'protestesting' when things where going your way, you are 'protestesting' when they don't. It's all semantics.

My only protest has been due to your coward use of timers. The time put everybody on their place. And now, all on this server knows that. Please fight face to face as the getleman do and not hiding under the timers skirt lying the whole server. Win us as getleman do and we Will have no more problems. On game winds changes easily, now You won, tomorrow You loose the only thing It rest is how You do that.

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya

My only protest has been due to your coward use of timers. The time put everybody on their place. And now, all on this server knows that. Please fight face to face as the getleman do and not hiding under the timers skirt lying the whole server. Win us as getleman do and we Will have no more problems. On game winds changes easily, now You won, tomorrow You loose the only thing It rest is how You do that.

Its been said before, make your faction more inviting to the word community and more English speaking friendly and start recruiting sailors from around the world. I had a Spanish captain for a while, I like the role play of it I tried to make it work, no one in nation chat though ever bothers with English and its the same on team speak. No one can make you use another language if you don't want too, but how do you think the Dutch nation would get on if it only spoke Dutch?

What your nation needs is one or two large English speaking clans made up of multi national players. Every other faction seems to have them except Spain.

Why don't you look into this issue, when the timers go you are going to need someone to defend your assets around the clock. The server does not go to bed every night,

• Like 1