Game-Labs Forum

[suggestion] - Ship Orders

Some captains will, for sure, offer fortunes for specific builds to cover any eventual failed attempts.

you could even add in a crafting perk that could let you pick both your trims for say an extra note or more labor hours to make the ship to show the extra time spent making the ship have the stats what you want

Edited by squedage
  • Like 1

Er.... not about perks tbh, I don't really see perks as adding anything specially positive at the moment.

What could be added, and this could help, is for a contractor to specify the crafter level interval intended.

So in sum the options would be the same as we have while crafting a ship, from quality to the rig types, gold value of contract and crafter lvl pretended.

No resources involved, only hard cash.

I like it, but the chance for a specific trim and 3/5 slots is just 12.5% right now. You might have to craft 8 ships and scrap half of them for stiffness reasons. Maybe this gets reworked with the upcoming crafting changes, then contracts might be a nice feature.

I like it, but the chance for a specific trim and 3/5 slots is just 12.5% right now. You might have to craft 8 ships and scrap half of them for stiffness reasons. Maybe this gets reworked with the upcoming crafting changes, then contracts might be a nice feature.

It rests on the contract value placed by a player. I might offer a million for a specific Pickle to cover for some mishaps. Someone might offer a lot more for a specific Surprise build.

And you might get it right at first and as such capitalizing it good.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...