Game-Labs Forum

Looking For A Clan [PVP 1] [Great Britan]

If any clans are open to new members on the [PVP 1] server could you post a link to your website or any other way of contacting the clan team speak etc, thanks.

Also, only looking for British English speaking clans, thanks again.

British English speaking?

I think most clans have members from around the world. In ROYAL you will find every imaginable dialect and accent. From Southafrica to Scottland, from Eastern Europe to the United States with the occasional Aussie mixed in.

On PVP1 most of the larger clans are recruiting. In the forum section "guilds and trading companies" you can find posts were these clans introduce themselves

Edited by Chimera

Hi Fry,

If you are interested in joining ROYAL our website is:

royaltradingcompany.co.uk

Or feel free to mail me in game and I can get you in the clan

Hi, I've been looking at the royals guild for quite a while now and I would like to join. What is name in game so I can contact you? Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

Sir Fry,

If you are still looking for a clan 303RD is recruiting. Feel free to message me online or through here. Half our player base is UK based and the other half is US based. We are a British EU PVP 1 clan. 303RD is a gaming community so we also are comprised of members from other games not just Naval Action. We use Discord for voice communication. If interested I can provide you with the link to access it. Would love to sit down and talk when you are free.

Happy Hunting!