Game-Labs Forum

Pitch for USA to vote Great Brittain as enemy

Nyurtle

we have the highest population on the server we don't need or want any allies.

Come to our universe, join the Free Empire!

We have Medkits, home-made alliances and the greatest villian: Lord Vicious! :P

Edited by Skully
  • Like 2

The 2 biggest nations ally, I feel sorry for the small nations.

Everyone had to see that comming. Now the big nations can officially carebear thier players to boredom.

The one ironic thing ive found with official alliances is the the factions complaining the most about being ganked by big mean pvp bullies are now all ganking small factions.

I guess killing a enemy captain isnt fair but genocide of a faction in ganks is. Lol.

The 2 biggest nations ally, I feel sorry for the small nations. 

unfortunately there are more carebears in the US then i wish and with some of the bigger carebear clans encouraging them to do it, we now have a server that will see far less pvp and PB going to be a very boring time 

we have the highest population on the server we don't need or want any allies.

Nyurtle,

With respect, I disagree. Balance has shifted, and I'm not sure leaders of the U.S. faction have come to grips with that. At risk is not only the vast amount of land we currently hold, but also the holdings of the Brits (which is currently under heavy attack). I think we should consider alliances with other nations to maintain a balance while reducing our footprint of held ports in the lower gulf.

Zap

• Like 2

From a loyal British subject living in these waters, I can say that from my perspective the former colonies of the United Stats have been fractured at best.  Some of them have been trying to actively attack British ports while others have been more than willing to trade and maintain a peaceful relationship with us.   I feel that the ones pushing for war is a small minority of rabble rousers.   For I feel the Admiralty of the United States understand that the current biggest threat is the pirates that have been laying waste to everything in the Bahamas.   Only through the combined effort of the Royal Navy and the United States Navy can stop this menace before it gets out of control.    

You do realize the votes to make great brittain our ally were like 51%-49%?

• Like 1

This is the problems with you republicans, you all think because a close vote happens that it shouldn't matter.  This is why you should come back to the fold, I am sure his majesty would forgive the average person for their lapse in judgment.   But that traitor government and their supporters will have to be brought to justice. 

But I digress I am just a Captain, I should not concern myself with such matters.   Back to more tangible problems, like the scourge that is this ever growing pirate menace.   

I was merely addressing how you said it was a minority that wanted great brittain an enemy. Not sure you read my post before you responded or you might have had a different response. I never said the vote didn't matter because it was close. You said a minority of rabble rousers were behind the push for war.

Fixed it for you.

The USA still has the vast majority of the players on the server, please stop channeling your inner yanky and trying to make excuses for the 10+ flag captains or higher who have been screencapped multiple times doing missions and fishing out of ctown while you guys lost ports to groups of 2-3 pirates 

• Like 1

Why quote me if you didn't read what I wrote?

The salt you display in every topic on this board is quite amusing, but you should notice that I have not called for any of what you accuse me of. And I am flattered by your high opinion of mine and my fellow Danes' oratory skills, but I believe you will find that Great Britain themselves have done most of the work in convincing other factions to fight them. It's just that it's so much fun sinking you. You guys are so cute when you're loosing.

I guess the only one who should learn to read and understand are you.

Yea we have so much salt. It just amuses me that danes feel the need to try to talk every nation to go war against brits. Danish players were so silent the past months but now since sverige changed the sides and you are part of a super coalition again you found your balls again and have big mouth. It's always fun with you danes.

Btw you are the one who started to insult I just wrote my statement. Something I always read about you in almost every thread.

Oh and up to date you never caught me dude. But it's always fun to intercept danish players and kick their butts home.

You should try to catch me only once. Good luck.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway