Game-Labs Forum

Weather report: Gulf of Mexico

Hugo is also a famous hurricane : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Hugo

That's stretching a bit too far, is it not? :)

Well would make sense a Hurricane would be pretty cool in NA but idk how they could pull that off, im not expert on Sea temps or weather temps so would those listed indicate a Hurricane?

Edited by ironhammer500

I can just imagine the admin along with developers reading these post and doing an evil laughter with a glass of port in hand like the council of evil. Feeding on our desperation to find out what this is :D

Might be funny if they have some tools locating ships position and seeing a lot of them going to the gulf .

In the future, for events like this, it would really be preferable to post something like this the night before. This post went up at 6am my time on a Saturday. I already got up early enough for the event living in the Pacific Time Zone, if I had known where it was going to be, I'd have positioned a ship there last night. I'm unsure now if I'll be able to participate thanks to the sailing time to get there.

• Like 1

...If these are the only event locations it really sucks to announce it mere hours before the event taking place given how many players will be far away from 'em. But let's hope, I guess...