Game-Labs Forum

Weather report: Gulf of Mexico

Weather report for the Gulf of Mexico

Weather                                               Temperature                                                     

• Barataria: Mostly Sunny                     89/77 high/low
  • Tordo: Partly Cloudy                           85/75 high/low 
  • Aransas: Partly Cloudy                       90/78 high/low
  • Calcasieu: Sunny                                88/82 high/low
  • Cayo del Anclote: Partly Cloudy         88/75 high/low
  • Key West: Sunny                                88/81 high/low

Due to expected storms and potential heavy fog captains should try avoid the area for the next 24 hours. If travel is a must, trim sails and cut masts if absolutely necessary. 

• Like 12

If these are not cordinates for the mistery event that will give me the new blueprints and i sail to the other side of the world... i will hate you so much ....

P.S yes i am that desperate for new ships.

Edited by Ledinis
  • Like 2

Considering it takes a while to sail to these places from other spots on the map is this related to the event, a simple yes or no is ok without spoiling it...Cause for some that is 3-4 hours trip

It is related, it was confirmed in Global Chat. Don't know how though.

Well this is not very fair on a lot of players on the other side of the map...maybe free tps if u got the letter...

I'm not sure you know the definition of fair. Comments like this are off topic. Please keep responses related directly to the event - what is, is not, or may be happening in this area.

• Like 1

I'm not sure you know the definition of fair. Comments like this are off topic. Please keep responses related directly to the event - what is, is not, or may be happening in this area.

Henry, do you know what is, is not, or may be happening in this area ?  ;)