Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1 EU] Change of the Swedish position with the alliance patch

sveno

Dunno what number those votes represent, but people that fight on multiple fronts know that :

GB = 1+, when all the stars and moon align 2 full groups is the most they can muster

Dutch= 1 25 man group

Spain = 1 25 man group

French= 1 25 man group (though they have some emo issues atm)

Danes= 1 25 man group

USA and Swedes need stars and moon to allign to get that one 25 man group going on.

Legend has it, that Captain Nash of the Dutch alone can withstand a 25 man fleet, so there goes your theory:)

• Like 3

Not everyone wants to hang around in TS all the time or ask around. I use to hang around in TS of other communities and talk with friends when I am playing. I don't know why it's such a problem to tell in nation chann

I don't see why people cant join TS. you dont even need to speak just listen. Things change in RvR from min to min and trying to type to 25 + people in chat is hard at best. During competitive Port Battles it a must. we have had any number of fights that have come down to one or two people who did not turn when the order came and lost the fight. They can be that close. 

I am not going to stay in british TS when I am trying to talk and to listen to people in other TS. I have friends in other communities and they are more important for me.

Like said if someone believes that there are no spies in TS he is wrong. Very wrong. We have the tools to bring more ships and you don't use em. But I am OK with it I am not the one hoping to bring a 25 ship fleet.

And nobody says you have to. You should play the game the way you want. But for the people that want to be involved in the bigger battles they should make the effort to join

Do what you want but people who care about pb should make the efford to give us informations.

Don't worry I will play how I want and I have nuch better things to do than hanging around in nation TS the whole day and wait for something to happen. Once again I am usually in other TS of other communities there is no way to be on your TS. You need the ships in port battles not me. A fact you forget.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway
  • Like 1

Do what you want but people who care about pb should make the efford to give us informations.

Don't worry I will play how I want and I have nuch better things to do than hanging around in nation TS the whole day and wait for something to happen. Once again I am usually in other TS of other communities there is no way to be on your TS. You need the ships in port battles not me. A fact you forget.

I think that the nation who first organize non-TS players will have a HUGE advantage in numbers... just saying...

Your welcome to join national TS. All the information is available. Just not in national chat.

The Brit TS needs more mods or something.   People are always told to join the TS when something is going on.  So they join it and don't have any speaking privileges.  They sit around in the public channel for 10 minutes not able to speak at all and just end up leaving.  It happened to be 3-4 times before I was finally given proper permissions.

I think that the nation who first organize non-TS players will have a HUGE advantage in numbers... just saying...

A PB like that...

It takes spectacular amounts of individual prowess to be able to function in dynamic chaos.

Takes triple the awareness and four times the daring.

No place for sheep.

• Like 2

Hey guess what? TS IS THE ATTEMPT AT ORGANIZING PEOPLE!

But who am i kidding, some people just don't WANT to understand.

The Brit TS needs more mods or something.   People are always told to join the TS when something is going on.  So they join it and don't have any speaking privileges.  They sit around in the public channel for 10 minutes not able to speak at all and just end up leaving.  It happened to be 3-4 times before I was finally given proper permissions.

Your clan officers have the ability to set you up. Ask them to set you up. 

Hey guess what? TS IS THE ATTEMPT AT ORGANIZING PEOPLE!

But who am i kidding, some people just don't WANT to understand.

That's true. Some people don't want to understand that most players HAVE NOT THE TIME OR POSSIBILITY to hang around on TS all the time. You can play your "only for TS players" game. Seriously I don't care I am NOT going to join your TS I will stay on MY TS and talk with MY friends. If you don't have any interests in bringing all the other players into any battles why should I? You really think I will run after you and ask if something is going on? HELL NO!!! Edited by CptEdwardKenway

We already know it. You caused a disbalance and the opposite of your intentions. But don't worry this time your switch will be permanent there is no way for any future partnership again.

Looking at the Brit expansion into Spanish territory it seems they were right to switch for balance.

• Like 2

When they will be on us, you will be allowed to get back your port and when the ave will move back on you we will recapture our ports.

It's the idea of an alliance, if we succed to keep together, the wave will just make us wet and we will be dry soon after...

I don't know but maybe instead of playing a kind of giant ping-pong across the map maybe it had been better to just keep enough people to defend your lands and send massive support help to your allies instead of launching plenty of attacks on the other side of the map, not helping them and now saying this... I'm a simple lone guy not into diplomatic stuff but i don't see any logic here, well...

• Like 1

As one can easily see by cpt kennways stance on national organized gameplay he in no way represents the British nation on the forums.

No need to jump on his comments every time he posts.

I just want to clarify I will attack any sverige ship from now on whenever I can and I will never support any sverige ship. Furthermore I will try to join every enemy side to fight them and I recommend every british player to never vote them as allies since you can't trust them anymore.

We need a nations balance system that really works, not the crew system that have no effects...

And we also need at least a relative comparation between nations, something like "current players in nations: 4 british for each player from the other nations"

If the devs dont want to pay attention to such issue the game will be always the same, everyone against british+usa/holland or it wont be balance.

Pd: the battles in spanish territories reached a +50vs20 players in some ports... It is not a lack of willigness to fight, its a lack of balance/oportunities... And then every port window is set at 4-6am server time eventhough they where conquered at 20-24 server time... Fulthy british

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar