Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1 EU] Change of the Swedish position with the alliance patch

sveno

Correct me if I'm wrong, but US wasn't even your second choise before Swedes did what they did.

I saw US as second choice with over 1000 votes. Sverige had just over 400.

And dude this is not highschool where 2 vote for their football teams and people get pissed off cause they weren't voted as first.

I saw US as second choice with over 1000 votes. Sverige had just over 400.

Fair point. I'll admit I haven't checked votes much past the first day of patch or so. I guess majority has not cast their vote at the point I've checked them.

Don't confuse him man... He clearly hasn't even reached high school yet, if you judge him by his attitude and demeanor.

Trying to belittle someone with arguments including age usually is done by someone around 20, with the first feeling of being grown up. Hopefully that's not the case with you and just a matter of bad taste, since otherwise my age would quite disapoint you.

Now back on topic, shall we? How does it feel to be second/third choise for everyone? :) I guess it's at least better than being left out of agreements like a week or two ago.

Edited by Aphilas

Everything about you "quite disappoints" me. Including your grammar and spelling.

And I think I can speak for any people, especially those who have an inkling of knowledge regarding the current diplomacy metas, when I say that the US faction was pretty aware of how the first week's vote was going to go. In fact, it was discussed extensively between the diplomats of the various nations.

You seem very interested in US diplomacy. Perhaps you should enter the ranks of diplomacy.

Everything about you "quite disappoints" me. Including your grammar and spelling.

Ahh, your previous post reminded me one person respondig to my posts in mature and extreemly well argumented manner a day or so ago. So I went back to check if my hunch is correct. It appears it was:

You mean you gotta, like, SAIL, in a sailing game?!?!?

Oh, the horrors!!!! COD is that way---------->

Yep. Quite classy.

Now to respond to yet another "classic" argument you bring to the table, the grammar and spelling, I must deeply applogise for offending your lingustical perfection due to English not being my mothertongue.

Edited by Aphilas
  • Like 1

You mean classy like this?

Aphilas, on 06 Aug 2016 - 12:03 AM, said:snapback.png

Spend less time camping battle screens and spaming forums and you will hit the max rank very soon.

P.S. Active PvP is actually very rewarding in both XP and gold these days.

I hate to break it to some of you but if the votes stays as shown here Sweden will not have an ally. Both sides must be each others TOP pick, therefore Sweden who picked Denmark must have Denmark pick them which they haven't (they have picked France). So lets do a run down shall we.

Spain  - picked France, France picked Denmark so no alliance for Spain

France - picked Denmark, Denmark picked France so they will have an alliance.

Brits - picked Dutch, Dutch picked Brits so they will have an alliance

Dutch - see Brit pick

Denmark - see France pick

Sweden - picked Denmark, Denmark picked France so no alliance

US - picked Brits, Brits picked Dutch so no alliance

First round of voting alliances are Brit/Dutch and France/Danes all others are odd men out. Second round will start to form the "blocks".

What this does show however is National populations or at least higher level captains to the effect of how many players are interested in RvR for each nation. Which is as follows: counting ally votes only!

1. Great Britain 3,162 votes

2. Dutch 1,309 votes 

3. France 1,302 votes

4. Denmark 1,008 votes

5. US 896 votes

6. Spain 828 votes

7. Sweden 782 votes

We need fewer Brit Captains! lol

I hope someone gets a screen cap of the finial voting so we can see number of votes each nation had!

I recently published a thread asking the developers for clear statistics on the nations's weight, worth, numbers, economy and military performance. It would be interesting to know this so the players can make informed decisions when voting.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15712-transparency-international-suggestion/#entry293585

Brigadier Don Sancho Navarro

• Like 1

What has statistics to do with voting decisions? Either you like the people of the other nation or not. It's obvious spain don't like british players so how would this change you decisions? Or the decisions of france? Sverige? Danes?

If you vote based on your personal sympathies, you are welcomed to do so. I would like to make informed decisions, based on the relaity of the game, not who I like or dislike.

• Like 1

Dunno what number those votes represent, but people that fight on multiple fronts know that :

GB = 1+, when all the stars and moon align 2 full groups is the most they can muster

Dutch= 1 25 man group

Spain = 1 25 man group

French= 1 25 man group (though they have some emo issues atm)

Danes= 1 25 man group

USA and Swedes need stars and moon to allign to get that one 25 man group going on.

Edited by Ledinis
  • Like 2

If you vote based on your personal sympathies, you are welcomed to do so. I would like to make informed decisions, based on the relaity of the game, not who I like or dislike.

To be honest I like that but I am afraid there are very few in french, spain, danish and british nation who think the same and vote based on who they like and who they don't like

Dunno what number those votes represent, but people that fight on multiple fronts know that :

GB = 1+, when all the stars and moon align 2 full groups is the most they can muster

Dutch= 1 25 man group

Spain = 1 25 man group

French= 1 25 man group (though they have some emo issues atm)

Danes= 1 25 man group

USA and Swedes need stars and moon to allign to get that one 25 man group going on.

Could be much more if the big clans would work with the other small clans or clanless players together. The information is zero. This counts for every nation

Not everyone wants to hang around in TS all the time or ask around. I use to hang around in TS of other communities and talk with friends when I am playing. I don't know why it's such a problem to tell in nation channel.

Spys.