Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1 EU] Change of the Swedish position with the alliance patch

sveno

I say it cause it is how it is. Danes and pirates are friends and I don't know where you have been the last few months but I recommend to pop your head out of your arse and check the history of the pirats/danish war vs GB.

And I dare you to tell me not to speak out my mind. But it's funny how you now claim you are testing but months ago during the rage wars you gave a damn about itInsul

I have been in battle after battle the past few months and insulting me with no cause is a window into your mindset  on things  doesn't make your paranoia any more true.

I never once told you not to speak your mind I did say wait and see what happens before you spout off about things that have not even been started lol. 

I have been testing the game a lot longer than you so have been around for a lot of 5-1 nation gank fests and guess what it makes you stronger not weaker as a nation as you either get better faster or die.

And if you have tested for longer than 3562 hours then I retract my last statement and offer an apology.

Still was no call to act like a child and resort to insulting me over a game lol.

Salt will be spread and jimmies will be rustled. Still going to find plenty of fights, at least.

Also, why is it always the same person from my own faction who seems to ignite the salt-wars on threads like these? 

Food for thought.

Regards,

I have been in battle after battle the past few months and insulting me with no cause is a window into your mindset on things doesn't make your paranoia any more true.

I never once told you not to speak your mind I did say wait and see what happens before you spout off about things that have not even been started lol.

I have been testing the game a lot longer than you so have been around for a lot of 5-1 nation gank fests and guess what it makes you stronger not weaker as a nation as you either get better faster or die.

And if you have tested for longer than 3562 hours then I retract my last statement and offer an apology.

Still was no call to act like a child and resort to insulting me over a game lol.

I am old enough not to compare sizes of our d's like teenagers with "I played xyz hours in this game mimimi"

I don't give a crap how long someone played and I don't get a boner when a look at my hours.

Now you can go to bed with your childish behaviour.

Good night

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

I am a lone guy not implied in political and diplomacy stuff , just seeing what happens and taking note of it, 

I have a question tho, seeing the current " grid " for Swedish votes i see that one of your selected enemies with most votes is France. Why aren't your friendly with Spain, France and Denmark at the same time ? Right now votes put you at war with Spain, France and Britain, allied with all others.

870465Client2016081812500330cr.png

Shouldn't it be logical to create a block there so you can profit of Spain infrastructures and help them later if needed ? Following your own words that " would be a more healthy situation for the RvR on PVP 1 " while at the same time voting for your " geographical logical partner " when it comes to France too no ?.

Like i said i'm not into diplomacy stuff so maybe i am missing something obvious or more subtle in those votes here, so i just ask it here trying to understand.

Swedes in game always were good guys to fight along, always straight in them shoes, a bit surprised by those choices in grid.

Thanks

I hate to break it to some of you but if the votes stays as shown here Sweden will not have an ally. Both sides must be each others TOP pick, therefore Sweden who picked Denmark must have Denmark pick them which they haven't (they have picked France). So lets do a run down shall we.

Spain  - picked France, France picked Denmark so no alliance for Spain

France - picked Denmark, Denmark picked France so they will have an alliance.

Brits - picked Dutch, Dutch picked Brits so they will have an alliance

Dutch - see Brit pick

Denmark - see France pick

Sweden - picked Denmark, Denmark picked France so no alliance

US - picked Brits, Brits picked Dutch so no alliance

First round of voting alliances are Brit/Dutch and France/Danes all others are odd men out. Second round will start to form the "blocks".

What this does show however is National populations or at least higher level captains to the effect of how many players are interested in RvR for each nation. Which is as follows: counting ally votes only!

1. Great Britain 3,162 votes

2. Dutch 1,309 votes 

3. France 1,302 votes

4. Denmark 1,008 votes

5. US 896 votes

6. Spain 828 votes

7. Sweden 782 votes

We need fewer Brit Captains! lol

I hope someone gets a screen cap of the finial voting so we can see number of votes each nation had!

• Like 5

Don't you also have to factor declared wars?

Only for round two and beyond. You can not have an ally that has your enemy as an ally. Let do that and see what it looks like.

Ally picks

Dutch - see Brit pick

Enemy Picks

Spain - picked US

France - picked Brits

Brits - picked France

Dutch - picked France

Denmark - picked Brits

Sweden - picked Brits

US - picked Spain

First round of voting alliances are Brit/Dutch and France/Danes all others are odd men out. 

Round two:

Spain can pick anyone as ally as their enemy as no ally

France can not pick Dutch (allied with Brits), everyone else is game

Brits can not pick Denmark (allied with France), everyone else is game

Dutch can not pick Denmark (allied with France), everyone else is game

Sweden can not pick Dutch (allied with Brits), everyone else is game

US can pick anyone as ally as their enemy as no ally

I think that's right!

Edited by Isink A Lot
  • Like 3

Yes, I know that. I mean that as well as alliances, some ward seem to have been declared. The US and Spain for example.

Technically you are at war with anyone who is not your Ally by game mechanics, but agreements can and will be made as they are now I am sure. I still think a third neutral state needs to exist but eh... 

I hate to break it to some of you but if the votes stays as shown here Sweden will not have an ally. Both sides must be each others TOP pick, therefore Sweden who picked Denmark must have Denmark pick them which they haven't (they have picked France). So lets do a run down shall we.

Dutch - see Brit pick

First round of voting alliances are Brit/Dutch and France/Danes all others are odd men out. Second round will start to form the "blocks".

What this does show however is National populations or at least higher level captains to the effect of how many players are interested in RvR for each nation. Which is as follows: counting ally votes only!

2. Dutch 1,309 votes 

3. France 1,302 votes

4. Denmark 1,008 votes

5. US 896 votes

6. Spain 828 votes

7. Sweden 782 votes

I hope someone gets a screen cap of the finial voting so we can see number of votes each nation had!

what you see in the grid is only the net votes for an enemy or ally

If 1000 ppl vote a nation for enemy and 500 for ally, it will only show 500 for enemy, missing  a full 1000 votes.

so the more a nation is divided, the less players they appear to have.

Thanks to the above post showing the 1st round of casted votes (assuming the constellation of players per nation is about equal)  we now have some insight about the nation playerbases. For future reference we can let go of the 'educated guesses' and go for some more solid numbers.

Additionally the Brit playerbase is spread over the clock more than most other nations. This concludes the EU timezone Brit playerbase is even less, estimated 60% EU and  40% AUS/US. A simple calculation shows you the British nations EU timezone playerbase, although still the largest could be less than 20%.

The above numbers present a very different frame of the perceived Brit numerical domination. It clearly shows the potential mistake and motivation made by the Swedish nation.

Edited by Gooneybird

You know pirates and danes are friends. You can't choose an alliance with danes without pirates. You have new friends now. Now there are 5 nations with ganking fleets around jamaica hunting newbies. Well balanced. Well done.

No we are not lol.  as we are not with all other nations beside spain (and not even all pirates) i am talking for the english speaker. RUssian pirate do theyr own things tbh

No we are not lol.  as we are not with all other nations beside spain (and not even all pirates) i am talking for the english speaker. RUssian pirate do theyr own things tbh

That is official? Spain is allied with Pirates? Spanish Council confirms this statment?

While it's nice to see the Swedes swap things up. As a Honest Pirate aye shall NOT stop plundering ye trade routes and trotting around Plymouth looking for those Swedish Cabin Boys.

Unless you give me some Gold and ill start plundering around the British so what de ye say?

agreed_pirates_caribbean.gif

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 3

US can pick anyone as ally as their enemy as no ally

Can't wait until it starts sinkining into US minds that nobody gives a damn about them as either enemy or ally.

Pretty much the only thing I am enjoying about this political patch. Well, Swedes showing the balls is another enjoyable thing.

P.S. In before Brits and Dutch come running in telling that "US is our very important and strategical "friend"".

i am talking for the english speaker. RUssian pirate do theyr own things tbh

I believe it is quite the opposite. It's _you_ doing your own things. But sure, claim you are speaking for all Pirates, just as you claim victories of Sorry while in battles Sorry doesn't even make half of the participants. Next time you post your recruitment message of "160+ member clan" don't forget to include a screenshot of more than 15 Sorry in a battle that is not half a year old.

Edited by Aphilas
  • Like 1

No we are not lol. as we are not with all other nations beside spain (and not even all pirates) i am talking for the english speaker. RUssian pirate do theyr own things tbh

Nobody care what SORRY thinks. Danes and pirates had always a good relationship and everyone knows they tag teamed british ports. SORRY is just a clan but not a faction. I am talking about the pirate faction.

You can't pick danes for an alliance and vote spain and france for war. Makes no point since france and danes are allies. You have to vote france for an alliance too and also spain. Welcome to the new alliance danes/pirates/spain/france/sverige.

Let's see how long you are allowed to attack pirates ships and ports.

In case if it's unbalanced again: you can bet a partnership with british nation will never happen again and I hope VP are thinking the same.

Spain - picked France, France picked Denmark so no alliance for Spain

Dutch - see Brit pick

2. Dutch 1,309 votes

3. France 1,302 votes

4. Denmark 1,008 votes

5. US 896 votes

6. Spain 828 votes

7. Sweden 782 votes

Number of votes has nothing to do with population. Players can make several votes.

British nation may have the biggest playerbase now but it's much smaller. And you have to know many of them are clanless and not involved in wars.

Many old big clans are history and regrouped in new much smaller clans.

an educated guess? ^_^

There is a fundamental difference between a calculated estimate, in this case based on comparisment of server activity numbers in the respective timezones, and educated guesses. So the answer is no.

Edited by Gooneybird

Can't wait until it starts sinkining into US minds that nobody gives a damn about them as either enemy or ally.

P.S. In before Brits and Dutch come running in telling that "US is our very important and strategical "friend"".

Well let me start it then - US is our ally and sadly the voting system didn't allow for more then one ally to be voted for at once. US is a guarenteed next. Had more fun sailing alongside US in only 5 battles then with half the asshat enemeis that the other nations provided who except for petty insults have no skills and provide no challenge in battle.

Well let me start it then - US is our ally and sadly the voting system didn't allow for more then one ally to be voted for at once. US is a guarenteed next. Had more fun sailing alongside US in only 5 battles then with half the asshat enemeis that the other nations provided who except for petty insults have no skills and provide no challenge in battle.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but US wasn't even your second choise before Swedes did what they did.