Game-Labs Forum

Patch removes chance to teleport ships to owned ports

Since teleports by exploits are now gone, maybe we should make everyone's live easier and introduce a ship transfer instead. You could order your ship to sail from port A to port B for a price, just like you can do with deliveries in free harbours. This would save hours of boring sailing, in which PvP is mostly non-existent anyway.

Right now if I craft a Victory in Willemstad to defend Saint George's town, I either have to use a less common exploit, or sail for I would guess around 5 hours, out of which maybe 15 minutes is through waters where I can meet some enemy. I would rather pay eg. 500k for the ship to be delivered for me the next day.

Sure you would, because without ship delivery you might just run out of assets at Saint George's Town. :)

Get out of your capitals and start setting up a proper FOB. For now pick a Freetown close to the front line and put your ship yards in there. Let your traders deliver to the FOB instead of capital.

A well placed FOB shouldn't be too hard to stock and sailing distance to the front line shouldn't be too hard to sail.

The lack of the region mechanic might make it a bit difficult, especially because PB cool down makes the front line very irked. But that is just a temporary condition.

• Like 1