Game-Labs Forum

Officially recruiting for the 2nd Naval Action Clan - US Faction

Saintduiex

A new Naval Action US Navy faction Guild/Clan is being proposed.

Get in on the ground floor and help define the founding principles and shape the future of this Guild.

Looking for both experienced and novice sailors familiar with establishing a highly functioning organization based upon strong principles of cooperation without the accompaniment of overbearing and authoritarian leadership.

Seeking like minded players to band together against the brutal tyranny of the opposing Nations!

18th Century US Navy - The next best thing to piracy :)

USNavySm_zpsfcbcccf8.jpg

• Like 2

Great news Saint. I'm surprised it took so long for another to announce. I thought once I posted it would open the flood gates but it didn't. I guess I was just way ahead of the times. Anyway, glad to see another faction building up. It looks like are two factions will be similar in that we will go Brit initially and move American when its offered. We are at least 75% sure we will do that. All the leadership of Tattered Flags and all our members that will be moving over from Potbs that we've talked to are for it. So, when you get a name let me know and I'll make a channel for you in our TS. Even if you don't use it for some time.

• Like 1

Great news Saint. I'm surprised it took so long for another to announce. I thought once I posted it would open the flood gates but it didn't. I guess I was just way ahead of the times. Anyway, glad to see another faction building up. It looks like are two factions will be similar in that we will go Brit initially and move American when its offered. We are at least 75% sure we will do that. All the leadership of Tattered Flags and all our members that will be moving over from Potbs that we've talked to are for it. So, when you get a name let me know and I'll make a channel for you in our TS. Even if you don't use it for some time.

Thanks Johnny. Should have a name in the next day or so and appreciate the TS channel offer. To be honest I don't have a burning desire to build a clan but I do have a great desire in this game and helping it to develop in the best possible way. And having only 1 guild would suck, no one to plot against ;)

I did get a reply back from the admin that there will not be any guild/ group function in the initial model as it is a huge block of work that would take away from the core development effort. So the guilds/ groups (can't wait to lock on a name) will not have any built in benefit initially.

Well thats good to know. It means we can slow down on some of our other decisions that we have been toying with. I'm not surprised that it won't be in early access as it doesn't sound like econ is even developed yet.

I also think there are probably quite a few societies planning on forming in an informal way as friends migrate from Potbs. Once the game opens the option up I think many groups will form rather quickly. I just want to be ahead of the power curve when that happens so that we can be a strong, relatively well known and influential group from the get go. If they make mechanics for alliances as I have suggested they do in other threads than being in a strong position at the start of the game will put us in a rather strong position to build relationships with the more serious and "professional" guilds that arise.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'very bin plaYing for about a week as a pirate on European server I would like to join and make a new character

Thank your for your interest in The Decatur Armada (TDA).

TDA has a website here:

http://decaturarmada.enjin.com/

You can read more about our organization there and fill out an application.

PS: Kudos on necromancing this year and a half old thread.    ;)