Game-Labs Forum

Officer Perk Foreman Question?

Ok I was sitting here thinking about something and wonder if any one has tested this.  We all know labor is shared across servers right?   So if you got an officer on one server with this perk would it increase your labor out put on all servers?  How about the other perks that deal with labor hours and cost?   To me I was thinking some one can put certain perks like this on one char on a server they don't play on and than put more combat perks on the officer that they use on the main server they play on.   Just wondering if any one has tested this out or not?

I put it on my EU officer since I don't play on there any more and I'm going to check my hours and see if they have changed any from what I have on my US server char.  That and do the math and see if it looks like I"m getting more labor per hour compared to my crafting level.

So I checked all three servers this morning and I had exactly 812 hours on all them since I last posted on this.  So I waited for the hour to be up and my crafting was at 872.  If I'm correct we get 40 labor hours every RL hour right?  Well That is 60 per hour and it's the same on all three servers.  Is it still 40 an hour or has it been raised up?  Either way that isn't a 20% mark up it's more and either it's not working on the server I have it or it's working on all three servers.   

42 LH per hour and then the perk should add another 8.4 but I'm not sure if that's rounded off.

Which that would be 60 and I'm getting the exact same on all servers 60 an hour so I think it effects all servers.  Makes me wonder what other crafting perks would effect all servers. I  might have to check the ones that decrease your labor time for certain ship types next.  

I'm level 46, I checked on naval action craft website it's 1920 and my hours stayed the same after 24 hours even when I checked on pve. I F11 it.

Don't know how you went 24 hours without the need to spend any hours....lol

Thanks for the feed back one of my clan mates was asking about that one as they are more a casual player and only gets on every couple of days.

Ok I was sitting here thinking about something and wonder if any one has tested this.  We all know labor is shared across servers right?   So if you got an officer on one server with this perk would it increase your labor out put on all servers?  How about the other perks that deal with labor hours and cost?   To me I was thinking some one can put certain perks like this on one char on a server they don't play on and than put more combat perks on the officer that they use on the main server they play on.   Just wondering if any one has tested this out or not?

I put it on my EU officer since I don't play on there any more and I'm going to check my hours and see if they have changed any from what I have on my US server char.  That and do the math and see if it looks like I"m getting more labor per hour compared to my crafting level.

It wont work. My PvE account has the perk and it won't go above 2,000 labor hours across any server.

It wont work. My PvE account has the perk and it won't go above 2,000 labor hours across any server.

Can a dev answer this question please? Some feedback would be nice as a game tester I am.  ;)

Edited by Loco Bandito