Game-Labs Forum

Faction guilds/groups forming?

Throckmorton

I'm going to be branching off on my own for the first little while. An independent captain and his little snow. 'Tis a tough life, but an honest and free one.

Im going to be join a clan right off from the start, not going to risk that ganking every day.

Nothing more fun then major battles. I just hope theres less elitism because I couldn't touch a single battle in POTBS since I didn't have a level 50 ship. <_<

• Like 1

I'm going to be branching off on my own for the first little while. An independent captain and his little snow. 'Tis a tough life, but an honest and free one.

I smell a pirate.

Im going to be join a clan right off from the start, not going to risk that ganking every day.

Nothing more fun then major battles. I just hope theres less elitism because I couldn't touch a single battle in POTBS since I didn't have a level 50 ship. <_<

That wasn't elitism it was necessity. Loosing a Port Battle had consequences for the nation as a whole and frankly anything less than a lvl 50 ship was useless as anything other than a scout or to chase them down when they ran. You'd get melted if it came to close action.

• Like 1

Anyone out there already creating guilds for the game? Is there guild support planned? or is it all through the faction you choose to play?

I plan on going Royal Navy. What about everyone else?

I'm undecided between the Royal Navy and the US, with the infamous John Paul Jones

• Like 1

The "as yet to be named" society / guild is forming as well, mainly to begin to spread out the experienced testers and keep all of them from joining Tattered Flags.  :P

If you are interested in a US Faction society / guild then see thread in the Tavern in "the 2nd Naval Action guild" post :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ahoy me Maties!! The answer be yes. Crimson Blade Gaming Society we be having a Clan here in this game. We have been around fer many a years now. Since 2006 we have been sailing around together as either the Cuban Gang in beta and Founders in PoTCO and 2007 in PoTBS in Beta and still have members sailing today.

We have two TeamSpeak Servers and Web Site.

For more info contact me Jim Bluesteel or Chilly Willy.

Me ship be me ship and keep Ye hands off me ship!!

Jim Bluesteel

• Like 4

I hope i can join a Royal Swedish Navy.... Played for the RSH in the old Age of Sails Game... hehe

How about making a Scandinavian guild? I doubt a a single Danish, Norwegian and Swedish guild could match the US, UK, Spanish, French, Dutch etc. for man-and firepower. But together, the people who wants to play those nations (or Dano-Norwegian and Swedish as might be the case) might form a more powerful and influential group. I'd be up for that.

• Like 1

Nice to see the good old CB here. Back to 2008 you guys were one of the best pirate guilds in PotBS.

Btw, are Al Pliskin, Junkz and M.Darksteel still sailing with you guys?

Ahoy me Maties!! The answer be yes. Crimson Blade Gaming Society we be having a Clan here in this game. We have been around fer many a years now. Since 2006 we have been sailing around together as either the Cuban Gang in beta and Founders in PoTCO and 2007 in PoTBS in Beta and still have members sailing today.

We have two TeamSpeak Servers and Web Site.

For more info contact me Jim Bluesteel or Chilly Willy.

Me ship be me ship and keep Ye hands off me ship!!

Jim Bluesteel

• Like 2

How about making a Scandinavian guild? I doubt a a single Danish, Norwegian and Swedish guild could match the US, UK, Spanish, French, Dutch etc. for man-and firepower. But together, the people who wants to play those nations (or Dano-Norwegian and Swedish as might be the case) might form a more powerful and influential group. I'd be up for that.

I'd sure be up for it!