Game-Labs Forum

I can't enter any port. At all.

FryerFly

Hi.

I've been having a issue that I cant enter any ports. I sail under a Danish Norwegian flag and I have tried to enter La Mona, Christiansted, Amalienborg, and Vieques.

whenever I press the enter port button. it just highlights and then nothing happens.

I can enter a port if I surrender in battle. however if I leave, I cant enter again. I do not have smuggler's flag enabled.

I've tried restarting.

I've verifed the game cache integrity (its at a 100%)

I've also capped a trader snow and took command of it just to check if going in and out of combat, or swaping ships would help.

so currently I'm stuck outside Amalienborg in a broken trader with cargo.

Cheers

Fry.

Same problem, however if I wait for 8am maintenance my 4 million ship will be trapped in a contested port.  

This bug cost me a dura, an office life and 200k lost crew not being able to Enter back into Little Iguana and getting ganked by 8 VP.  

Has anyone tried this workaround?:

Get clan member to attack you outside port with base, surrender (this only works for pirates I think)

Get bumped into port (this still works for me)

Teleport to contested port

Sail ship out of contested port 

Teleport ship to base (unsure if teleport works during bug)

________

Just tried the 'teleport to home base' and it worked for me.  I was able to enter Mortimer upon arrival.

Edit: Interestingly, after I did the teleport of my main ship, I then went to get a second ship out of the contested port, sailed it back to the the capital and was able to enter the port normally.

_________

Another workaround:

Probably only work for pirates again.  Do the port bump like above teleport to contested port.

Give ship to a clan member to save ship.

Edited by Voltimund