Game-Labs Forum

Server problems - Gift ship

Ok someone break our server so we can get a ship lol.

Reread the OP again and you may be surprised ;)

Thanks to the devs for this ship and the hard work on this outside problem - and I got some Ultimate General: Gettysburg play time yesterday while the server was down!

• Like 1

This is a clear and abhorrent bribe given to cull the masses in the face of extreme neglect! This is a foolhardy attempt to win over the less-than-credulous captains, and I for one will not be swayed by- wait, what, it has how many guns? - Ahem, after due consideration, we graciously accept this kindhearted and benevolent gift! Thank you sirs!

• Like 5

The promise is already made so it might be hard to go back on the excessive and potentially crafter damaging offer now, but I would have recommended the HMS Hermione in its stead.

After all, that ship does have a history of being turned over to people who had no hand in building or capturing the ship.

• Like 1

Yes, its a generous gesture, yes there would have been many ideas not distorting the market of ships of line and accessible for players of all Level but anyway: its out and we gladly receive it. Best, Allons!

Thank you very much for this kind gesture. Even it was hard for us sitting here and not knowing if the server could still be recovered I can't even imagine how bad you guys must have felt.

I bet the Caribbean will be fully crowded with Bucentaures from all different nations :D