Game-Labs Forum

PvP EU One Server crashed?

This is my first MMOW game.  Are all game servers this unreliable?  I know this isn't critical mission by any means, but an unplanned server outage every 2 or 3 weeks seems excessive.  Just curious, I have no beginning reference point.

The server is not unreliable, the internet is broken.

I just did a quick look in the connectivity thread.  June 10th and June 16th PVP1 went out for everyone.  I don't play there, I play PVP2 and that went out on July 1st.  Now that's 4 outages if you include today, in a little more than a month.  I think I can count?  But if the game is unplayable and it's not my computer or my ISP, then that us game reliability, right?  Yeah it's back up pretty soon, but it's still an outage.  And sometimes people lose stuff in the game.

Stop moaning.. its the ISP of the servers.. problem has nothing to do with the NA servers... cant do anything about it.. and if it was the server.. welcome to an Alpha stage.. if the game would be released.. and server crash then u can moan..:) No offence m8 :)  We wait with patiance..

• Like 1

Stop moaning.. its the ISP of the servers.. problem has nothing to do with the NA servers... cant do anything about it.. and if it was the server.. welcome to an Alpha stage.. if the game would be released.. and server crash then u can moan.. :) No offence m8 :)  We wait with patiance..

I'm not moaning.  Learn to read.  I don't play on that server.

Characters of Captains who were on the server by the time the server gone offfline are unlocked so you can play on US PVP or PVE server. The PVP-1 server is still offline, we are working on bringing it live

• Like 10

is there any estimation for getting it up again?  

(and yes, I know it's only an estimation and that it can be wrong, but just to have something to discuss... if it's a backbone fault it will take 24 hours, if it's a broken server maybe 10 hours...)

I know you're working hard to solve the problem.

thanks and ciao,

Part of the PVP-1 physical servers are still down (issues with power supply), provider is working on bringing those up.

Approximate ETA of the shard coming up is daily maintenance time (within several hours from 10AM Kiev time), in worst scenario PVP-1 will be migrated to alternative physical infrastructure.

Sorry for inconveniences.

It's fine! We can play the multi-player text based game instead...

You sail South out of Kingston, Jamaica. The seas seem empty. Which way do you turn?

(type N for North, S for South, E for East, W for West)

S

wowzers, so after like 2 months i think 'i feel like shooting some balls at some sea mans' and update/boot up naval action...

did they end up fixing all that shit with the balls bouncing off all the ships and stuff and the invincible masts?

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1