Game-Labs Forum

Dear enemy may i suggest?

Lord Vicious

As Hethill stated, it would have to be done in conjunction with patch implementation/reset/possible amnesty....  It wouldnt be done in a vaccuum.

And i can guarantee many of the SORRY guys would never choose to stay pirate if that meant no PB's...  

• Like 1

Lord Blowhard would never stay pirate. Can you imagine him trying to get by as an actual pirate? He's too timid to do anything but sail around with 24 other boats for protection.

Becouse you are too tunnel vision.

If pirates get limit lets say to frigs k ?

I will go around in 25 trinco, pissing of every nations that try to do a pb, since i will tag and split their fleet messing up any possible conflict between 2 nations, Be indirectly the one that tip the balance in favour of the one i like/pay us etc,  if pirates have nothing to defend or conquer for, if their economy work in a total different way that means we gonna spend our entire time annoyng you :)

But for have pirates that way pirates need to have alternatives to pb, not just a "nerfed " nation

Lord Blowhard would never stay pirate. Can you imagine him trying to get by as an actual pirate? He's too timid to do anything but sail around with 24 other boats for protection.

You sailed around with an entire nation  backing you up who is more timid?   me going around with my clan? or you?  i think you manage to create a new level of delusional player, now a clan leader is not supposed to go around with his clan LOL

I just find it such a shame that while Lord Vicious continues to dance like the monkey looking for attention he is, the vast majority of the new generation of SORRY are actually very polite and decent captains. The toxic players left, new members filled their ranks, who so far, have put on a much more commendable show than their spanner wielding leader.

• Like 3

I just find it such a shame that while Lord Vicious continues to dance like the monkey looking for attention he is, the vast majority of the new generation of SORRY are actually very polite and decent captains. The toxic players left, new members filled their ranks, who so far, have put on a much more commendable show than their spanner wielding leader.

Yeah thx the new guys are much less polemic :)  Maybe becouse USa also stopped to be polemic   :)  some clans merged with us BLACK, THSD, and others are going to merge soon 

Regards me, i think i am beyond recover, so... i am still the Bad ugly guy , your favourite Villain

• Like 2

Naval Action game is set in 1680-1820

your early firstrate is commissioned at  1816 (agreed by congress)  in 1821 :) (laid down)  and real launch 1837

-Snip-

Out of curiosity can you read?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Independence_(1814)   90 GunShip of the Line.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Franklin_(1815) 86 Gun Ship of the Line

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Columbus_(1819) 90 gun Ship of the Line

Now these may not be 1st rates, but they sure as hell were larger than the largest Pirate ship to "Historically sail" aka the 40 gun Queen Annes Revenge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Anne%27s_Revenge

Edited by Richard Dryfus

Wrong, you should return to school.

Naval Action game is set in 1680-1820

Naval Action is set from 1776 (At the earliest) to 1820. Fairly certain the United States didn't exist in 1680. Not only that, Revolutionary France (the one in the game) wasn't a think until at least 1792. Danemark-Norge was dissolved in 1814, so that really gives us our upper bounds of the game.

Curiously, the Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Provinciën (the Dutch) was dissolved in 1795, which leads me to believe that, based on the fact that the flag of the US in this game became the US flag in 1795, this game takes place in the year 1795.

Edited by EricKilla

Naval Action is set from 1776 (At the earliest) to 1820. Fairly certain the United States didn't exist in 1680.

Wrong, you should return to ... hm, I don't know.

Naval Action is set in 2016 in a parallel universe where we're all were transferred to by the Doctor inside his TARDIS.

sml_gallery_21363_384_104170.jpg

• Like 2

Naval Action is set from 1776 (At the earliest) to 1820. Fairly certain the United States didn't exist in 1680. Not only that, Revolutionary France (the one in the game) wasn't a think until at least 1792. Danemark-Norge was dissolved in 1814, so that really gives us our upper bounds of the game.

Curiously, the Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Provinciën (the Dutch) was dissolved in 1795, which leads me to believe that, based on the fact that the flag of the US in this game became the US flag in 1795, this game takes place in the year 1795.

And back to school  first of all was the devs that told us 1680-1820 so go hide yourself 

2nd can you tell me how the game is set in 1775 when the Ingermanland ALONE is a ship of 1715?  :)  Bellona is 1760 etc etc Why people with no education in history even put themself in such discussion remain a thing that i not understand at all

Sure devs made some choices.  if you analyze the period on wich the game is set, France should use the fr_rest.gif   and not the republic flag..  

Lol, you absolve a pirate, a pirate that already confirmed that will not stop sinning? Spanish Clergy is a joke :)

Yes, that is the point, thank you for stating the obvious. I don't know what nation employs your services in their navy, but I hope your wit does not represent that of your colleagues.

I will also pray for you, my son. May God illuminate your obscure brain.

Oh Lord, you are the Supreme Intelligence which penetrates, illuminates, and embraces all our intelligences. Lord, help make Cabral's intelligence amenable to all truths, able to understand the thoughts of others; give to him the wisdom to know the meaning and purpose of his life and learning, so that his knowledge, understanding, and skills may help in some little ways to make this world a better place, for Your greater glory.

Amen.

• Like 2

And back to school  first of all was the devs that told us 1680-1820 so go hide yourself 

2nd can you tell me how the game is set in 1775 when the Ingermanland ALONE is a ship of 1715?  :)  Bellona is 1760 etc 

Yes old ships are never used at all, brilliant assumption. Also your wrong on your statement of 1680-1820. The corrected statement is historical plausibility from 1600-1830. This would also make your argument about American first rate invalid as well. So I say for you go hide yourself.

Yes old ships are never used at all, brilliant assumption. Also your wrong on your statement of 1680-1820. The corrected statement is historical plausibility from 1600-1830. This would also make your argument about American first rate invalid as well. So I say for you go hide yourself.

The amount of historical incompetence and flaw logic here, is astonishing. Eat less burger study more

How you can even debate if devs declared such period, they also put in game only ships included in such period, thats why your  "old" ship statement is topkek, as well eric 1776-1820.   timeframe for game.

Regarding time frame, the game is set in my opinion in the period 1670-1820. The reasoning for this? thats the time frame of ships allowed. In the end however naval action isnt set in a time frame so in my opinion all this discussion regarding the date the game is set in is senseless. Also lets not forget, this talk about time frame is all a bit off topic...

Yeah thx the new guys are much less polemic :)  Maybe becouse USa also stopped to be polemic   :)  some clans merged with us BLACK, THSD, and others are going to merge soon 

Regards me, i think i am beyond recover, so... i am still the Bad ugly guy , your favourite Villain

Im sure you mean Black Sails. BLACK refers to Captains of the Black Flag, and we have not merged with any man.

Thought id clear that up.

[_]P

• Like 2

More of a clown than a villain

Im sure you mean Black Sails. BLACK refers to Captains of the Black Flag, and we have not merged with any man.

Thought id clear that up.

[_]P

The whole 3 of you? nope But some members did            maybe spent less time ganking traderlynx. and take care of your clan. 

More of a clown than a villain

Then you got owned by a clown, that makes of you? 

The whole 3 of you? nope But some members did            maybe spent less time ganking traderlynx. and take care of your clan. 

Wait… ye baint got no place wot to tell me how to take care of my own. :mellow: 

I have the LOYALEST, mates a bloke could ask fer! And the 95 of us don;t like it whenye say the 3 of us.

And as far as stealin' traders… errr… matey… that's wot pyrates do!  :D

• Like 11

US, Sweden and Denmark shouldnt be in the game, they were irrelevant in the caribean.

If they are is due to:

-attract US patriotic players

-have some extra option to choose

-avoid 90% of the player be british instead of the current 60%

Just replace the French capital to New Orleans and the map and division between nations is fine.

• Like 1