Game-Labs Forum

Economics Patch Proposal

This topic serves as an inventory of all good proposal that might lead into an economics patch.

Should we come to a concise proposal, we'll put it forward to admin for implementation after the politics patch.

To keep things organized and not end up with a topic full of disjointed posts, I would like to ask everybody to create topics within either the "Suggestions" section or the "Economy, Trading and Crafting" discussions section and post your link here.

I'll ensure that this top post will be kept up to date with links to each individual proposal/discussion that the community feels is needed for the economics patch. (Be forewarned, I'll be naturally biased to my own topics. :P )

Note that the final inventory may not (and probably won't) reflect the first (or even the final) implementation as everything is subject to admins discretion in terms of wanted functionality and technical complexity.

Keep an open mind and exploit test everything. :D

Proposals that are not top-level yet (do not comment in those topics, like and wait for them to come top-level):Issues/bugs: Edited by Skully
  • Like 1

Added:

Proposals that are not top-level yet (do not comment in those topics, like and wait for them to come top-level):

I'm going to keep placement of resources and the actual recipe on blueprints out of scope. If we need changes around those areas, then we should bring up separate topics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15513-nation-ports-production-most-importantly-medkits/?p=289196

If possible I would like to see if the following changes can be made as a first step for smoothing the economy:

I badly named the first topic taxes, taxes should be a separate topic in itself. Even when talking about sales tax.

• 3 weeks later...