Game-Labs Forum

The Vereenigde Provinciën declares war on Spain

pietjenoob

My son, it gives me great pleasure to hear about your generous donation. I will match it gold piece by gold piece from the Archbishopric treasure (where, ultimately all the gold ends up). All for peace and the greater glory of Our Lord, Jesus.

For your information, here are the current tariffs for Church Services: (in gold pieces)

500  Ordinary Mass

2000 Five Ordinary mass

4000 Ten Ordinary Mass

20.000 One year of Ordinary Masses, all Sundays.

5.000 Te Deum Mass, ordinary.

25.000Te Deum Mass de luxe (with Little sisters of Mojito chorus of white voices).

5.000 Funeral Mass, ordinary.

15.000 Funeral Mass, extraordinary.

25.000 Te Deum Mass for the he occasion of a death (foreign kings, heretics, lutherans etc).

90.000 Auto de Fe, ordinary (up to five witches, gipsies, false converts, satanists, sodomites, etc) ALL INCLUDED

150.000 Auto de Fe, de luxe (10+ of the above plus non catholic captains captured by La Santa Hermandad, and Dutch traders, which smell really good when burned). ALL INCLUDED, very popular with the vulgo.

Holy pastry of the Sisters of the Holy Mojito 100 x box.

Spiritual counsel and prayers in the convent.

Normal: (1 sister, 2 hours) 5.000

De Luxe (2 sisters, 2 hours) 20.000

Underground (discipline room, 5 hours) 40.000

I want to inform all of you that this money is used tor the greatest glory of our Lord and his Holy Mother Church, sustaining the Convent of the Little sisters of the Holy Mojito, my courageous Santa Hermandad Navy, the Archbishopric Plantations and my missions of industrious, laborious and devoted local Indians. A few pieces of gold are also used to frugally sustain myself, your Archbishop, and the servants, guards, gardeners, maids and other service personnel of the Archbishopric Palace, as well as the Holy Inquisition offices and cells, located in the basement of the Palace. All for the greater glory of our Holy Mother Church and our most Catholic King. Amen

I just died laughing, this stuff is brilliant...

524cb4cc6cfa7cc41ae4b207c9f3d668.jpg

• Like 1

The Brits (and the very well represented Dutch) are looking at peace for no reason other than to help Spain retain their community/playerbase.

...and they (british et all) are helping to retain spanish players a lot. :lol:  :lol:

At the end of meeting I had announced i´ll upload it to internet and send links to everyone and made public. No oposition as I understand.

I cant understant why dont you want transparency on this process.

Next time, if I´ll record, I´ll ask for permision to record and upload to public forums.

Please, this is a game, if a made a joke about someone, its a joke inside the game. For me was impossible to follow SenhorLenhador, his british accent make me think he is a insider in Spanish faction!!!!:-)

Regards and apollogies, next time I´ll take care, ask for permision typed on chat of everyone.

I do not get this, U are all playing a game is it not ? or was this meeting a plan to take over the real world

U guys need to set aside your massive ego's and lighten up, as i understood it from the US delegation nearly half of the people in that meeting was recording, not a single person disagreed with it or said anything against it at that time

This game hasn't gone that far like in eve online that TS/other voice meetings are being recorded with out of app software and uploaded to soundcloud for everyone to listen to, and no u do not have any leg to stand on if no personal data was recorded, but in this case A) u hear the in game sound that person x is recording at the beginning,  and B) this person announced it at the end of the meeting if there were any objections and there were none.

Things to watch for and punish by game labs (totally there choice) is bullying/pestering of people on TS when its about this game or doing something in game.

Behavior like this will influence the game play on later stages

On the point of this whole discussion, spain it is your choice to not negotiate in peace talks if u feel that u are not beaten yet but then please stop complaining that u are getting badgered by 2-3-4 nations or the bad timers people are putting up, it is up to u to adapt to those timers and do them whenever u feel, it will take coordination between your allies

If u do not want to give up that is fine, in simple terms its up to us to decide if we want to bring u back to a 1 port nation like the french/danes did with the swedes or not

c'mon, let's be serious: taking ports that you are sure that will not be defended anylonger by anyone is not war.

You can bully on the forums as much as you like, but also US must come (and I'm pretty sure your diplomats already have come) to the same conclusion of the Brits: reducing your enemies to the capital - when so many factions are part of your alliance - will either kill the game or break your coalition.

Are you understanding - finally - why Lord Vicious, even if he is perfectly aware he cannot stop you, nonetheless is pushing on the forum provoking each day US to conduct a total conquest war against Pirates and Spain?

An easy win or a difficult win is still war. War has goals. In this War our goals are clear. To gain back the ports the Spanish betrayed us to take. After that our goals are less defined other than to ensure that our borders are secured and respected and to make them think twice about future attacks.

We already waged a war with Spain that allowed us to reduce them to one port. It hurt the Spanish player base and bolstered the Pirates. We stopped that war well short of reducing them to one port in response to the negative byproduct to the Spanish player base. There is no reason to assume that our goals are to reduce them now to one port.

As for LV... Its a good thing then, I guess, that I ignore 99% of what he says.

So much bragging...if you were so sure of your victory dear Brits, why did you hide behind timers?

Edit: yes this is a taunt post.

We have much more fun now, hunting in your waters every days instead of fighting empty PB.

We were 30 near Kingston yesterday (just french guys) at one point , maybe next time we'll be 40, maybe next time we will take our 1st rates, maybe we'll come with the spanish...with the Danes...with the Pirates.

Time will tell. One thing is for sure, we'll meet again.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

An easy win or a difficult win is still war. War has goals. In this War our goals are clear. To gain back the ports the Spanish betrayed us to take. After that our goals are less defined other than to ensure that our borders are secured and respected and to make them think twice about future attacks.

We already waged a war with Spain that allowed us to reduce them to one port. It hurt the Spanish player base and bolstered the Pirates. We stopped that war well short of reducing them to one port in response to the negative byproduct to the Spanish player base. There is no reason to assume that our goals are to reduce them now to one port.

As for LV... Its a good thing then, I guess, that I ignore 99% of what he says.

You reduce spain to one port? i remember myself leading a campaign vs spain, cant recall you leading any fleet whatsoever.  Now even taking credits of work i did when i was USa? that faar back you need to go for find an usa victory?   And usa never reduced them to 1 port, becouse    you offered brits to finish spain, stopping me from finishing the work (one of reason i left your clan if you remember) 

Usa as nation alone never accomplished anything since this game it started. And none of its political leader are even remotely competent in pvp/or lead fleets, just  forum chatters 

and btw you Are all working for me  and is already too late for stop it

So much bragging...if you were so sure of your victory dear Brits, why did you hide behind timers?

We have much more fun now, hunting in your waters every days instead of fighting empty PB.

We were 30 near Kingston yesterday (just french guys) at one point , maybe next time we'll be 40, maybe next time we will take our 1st rates, maybe we'll come with the spanish...with the Danes...with the Pirates.

When a nation stops defending its ports and decides to go after your pubbies and fishermen you can call it a win in my book.

• Like 1

When a nation stops defending its ports and decides to go after your pubbies and fishermen you can call it a win in my book.

Then Danemark-Norge has won against the Brits a million times with all the empty ports in Haiti the last 4 months  :D  :D  :D  :D

So.... While a nation is still defending their ports, and decides continue fighting, you can't call it a win true??........

I'm agree with you......

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 1

Denmark used to have an outstanding PVP fleet that beat us more than once. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Quite so... I was there on more than 1 occasion.

Many of those guys took a long break from the game. But they will return soon from what I heard :)

• Like 1

do you want to join our Ship Collection Company :lol:

• Like 1

So, when brits and us, stop defend his ports, when pirates took theis ports, you call it a win in your book? :lol:

Yes, we knew we couldn't defend more than a small perimeter around Jamaica. The war for the rest of our territory was lost, when one of our major clans betrayed us and a lot went inactive.

We never had a problem with admitting when we are beaten. We retreated and reformed. No crying no bitching no promises of revenge...

Edited by Chimera
  • Like 4

So, when brits and us, stop defend his ports, when pirates took theis ports, you call it a win in your book? :lol:

Yes I would. Pirates dominated the world at one point and well done. the Danes also taught quite a few people a lesson or two in big fleet fights.

Edited by Fletch67
  • Like 1

We had our moment. And it was all in good fun :)

All nations got their moment  Beside USA lol, they never ever manage to even fill up more then half a first rate fleet at their top. (in a period where all nations where able to, and some nations got even single clans able to do that)    

Tbh i not was afraid at all of brits, i saw their twitch/video  and their commander tactics ...they where average, and always defeated in a first rate fleet vs RUBLI , the Danish, and SORRY. 

The clan/fleet i feared the most in the game where the Russian Danish, watching their videos etc  their fleet was the only one together with RUBLI that i i not was sure we where able to defeat. 

• Like 2

All nations got their moment  Beside USA lol, they never ever manage to even fill up more then half a first rate fleet at their top. (in a period where all nations where able to, and some nations got even single clans able to do that)    

Tbh i not was afraid at all of brits, i saw their twitch/video  and their commander tactics ...they where average, and always defeated in a first rate fleet vs RUBLI , the Danish, and SORRY. 

The clan/fleet i feared the most in the game where the Russian Danish, watching their videos etc  their fleet was the only one together with RUBLI that i i not was sure we where able to defeat. 

It's not the size of the fleet, it's how you use it.

Also, why are you still so butthurt about us? Either that, or you just love us, and you're going full Tsundere. At this point, I can't tell.