Game-Labs Forum

The Vereenigde Provinciën declares war on Spain

pietjenoob

From Spain:

Senhor Lenhador as diplomatic

Pepepotame as guest.

Myself and my JCV-radiocassete recorder, as witness :)

I can remember:

Dutch: Praefect

US: Erickilla <--Left the meeting soon.

Sorry,cant remembers the others.

JVC cassette recorder! Where has time gone? You put me in a mood of nostalgia today! :-)

I am not a laywer, but I am pretty sure it is illegal to publish these recordings without personal consent first.

The post factually is in contravention with most if not all (harmonized) European privacy laws. I kindly ask the moderation team to remove the link immediately to prevent possible juridical consquences.  

The post factually is in contravention with most if not all (harmonized) European privacy laws. I kindly ask the moderation team to remove the link immediately to prevent possible juridical consquences.  

Let's keep our hair on.  Everyone in the TS was aware of the recording and consented to it, as is borne out in the recording itself, with the strong implication being it would be published.  I'm also not a lawyer (they're a bit thin on the ground apparently) but unless there's been an issue been raised by anyone else who was recorded I think this is pretty harmless.  For my part If you want to suffer my stuttering voice for 50ish minutes then go nuts :P

Guys, there wont be a peace between nation. Thats all, if england, usa and holland want a peace they will have to grow up and stop behaving like rat kids.

This games doesnt end at the ports, its about naval battles and you wont have them.... at least as you want.

Pd: i hope this is the last time that I read grammar/english leassons or empezaremos cada uno a hablar en nuestro idioma y no habrá dios que se comunique.

• Like 2

The Brits (and the very well represented Dutch) are looking at peace for no reason other than to help Spain retain their community/playerbase. The US/Swede/Dutch/Brit alliance won over 20 ports in the last 3 days and twice that in the last 2 weeks. Spain have defended valiantly, their allies have simply not supported them as well as their enemies have supported each other.

The Brits are looking for a buffer (around Jamaica) so that should Spain decide to attack (announced or otherwise) they must first attack the buffer, this to some extent means that the 'victors' in this current war WIN the right to protect their homeland from a future war !!

The Spanish seem to be negotiating as if they hold the ports they have lost. They talk of 'having to surrender' ports they have already lost.

Spain is losing, unyet they expect ports 'given back to them', they try to negotiate as if they are winning....they need to have the realisation they are losing.

In the west they want TWENTY FOUR PORTS handed over to the Spanish from Ysil to Truxillo, the Spanish didn't hold these ports, they were held by Brits or Pirates over the last four months (originally Aussie/German Brits...then when the Aussies went to the Black, they were held by the pirates) recently the pirates have been trying to screen their own ports to let the Spanish take them, the Brits (Oceanic timers) have had to beat a combined Pirate/Spanish force to return these ports to red. And lets not forget for 4 months these ports were on the 10-14 timers (to support Oceanic/Asia play) and when Spain come they put them to 16-20 (4am to 8am !!) for Oceanic/Asia players.

Hats off to all parties though for trying to negotiate.

I would suggest listening and perhaps taking the theme of Praefect's advise and defining areas of conflict for a 'gentlemans war'

• Agree to fight over Portilo to Escondido, agree to fight over the caymans but no further into Haita/Jamaica from the Spanish and no further into Cuba for the Brits.
  • I think that from Truxilo to the Florida keys...that huge arc covering the west and north of the map, its open warfare.
  • After all we need to test land in port battles soon !!

Jeheil as i told you many times, dont talk if you dont know the facts, your approsimative statements always pissed me off even in your video:  Pirates helped spanish with screening, we recaptured many times spanish ports lost to usa, we retook usa ports like apalachicola, i personally buyd dozen of false flags when spanish pulled attack etc, we came countless time to fight on south cuba around portillo, and spanish helped us often when we taken back saint nicholas, then lost it, then retake it etc   But is hard to help spanish 2h away from MT, when   pirates itself are under attack by 4 nations :)

france and denmark are pretty much not playng at all, literally doing nothing in term of big fleets,or attack so they not lift spain/pirates from enemy pression  so essentialy  is spain and pirates vs ALL,         Not complaining again i am not usa who cry when a clan beat them to the ground, i am just posting facts,    Pirates not have a single clan able to field enought numbers for be more efficient then the enemy so is a number game,  for example yesterday     we got  20+ brit firstrate in front of MT, 20+ swedish attacking,  10-15 usa screening, and some dutch squad of gankers around.    Pirate numberS? not even 25. :)

I gave up on pirates, they total uncoordinated, i tryed to form up a coalition ts3 , we made meetings, agreed on stuff and nothing happened, no effort where given by any clan, but every shitty clan prefer to have their 3-5 members in their own ts3 and i refuse to lead shit fleets in a fight where 40% of the people is not even in ts3.    So at this point i prefer pirates to lose all, until people understand that the only way for have a comeback  vs superior numbers is have superior quality standards and organization, when they got enought they now where to find me,   SORRY is going to do mainly OW pvp not helping anymore pb , until  pirate clans figure out that running stuff in that way is ridiculous :)        SORRY not need any territory we have hundreds of millions gold, dozens of firstrates and other ships stockpiled, 50ml in resource, We not need any ports for sustain our economy,  is the average pirate player/clan who need it, and will suffer from it.  

But tbh it seams that people not are willing to do what is needed until they suffer a bit

Jeheil as i told you many times, dont talk if you dont know the facts, your approsimative statements always pissed me off even in your video:  Pirates helped spanish with screening, we recaptured many times spanish ports lost to usa, we retook usa ports like apalachicola, i personally buyd dozen of false flags when spanish pulled attack etc, we came countless time to fight on south cuba around portillo, and spanish helped us often when we taken back saint nicholas, then lost it, then retake it etc   But is hard to help spanish 2h away from MT, when   pirates itself are under attack by 4 nations :)

france and denmark are pretty much not playng at all, literally doing nothing in term of big fleets,or attack so they not lift spain/pirates from enemy pression  so essentialy  is spain and pirates vs ALL,         Not complaining again i am not usa who cry when a clan beat them to the ground, i am just posting facts,    Pirates not have a single clan able to field enought numbers for be more efficient then the enemy so is a number game,  for example yesterday     we got  20+ brit firstrate in front of MT, 20+ swedish attacking,  10-15 usa screening, and some dutch squad of gankers around.    Pirate numberS? not even 25. :)

I gave up on pirates, they total uncoordinated, i tryed to form up a coalition ts3 , we made meetings, agreed on stuff and nothing happened, no effort where given by any clan, but every shitty clan prefer to have their 3-5 members in their own ts3 and i refuse to lead shit fleets in a fight where 40% of the people is not even in ts3.    So at this point i prefer pirates to lose all, until people understand that the only way for have a comeback  vs superior numbers is have superior quality standards and organization, when they got enought they now where to find me,   SORRY is going to do mainly OW pvp not helping anymore pb , until  pirate clans figure out that running stuff in that way is ridiculous :)        SORRY not need any territory we have hundreds of millions gold, dozens of firstrates and other ships stockpiled, 50ml in resource, We not need any ports for sustain our economy,  is the average pirate player/clan who need it, and will suffer from it.  

But tbh it seams that people not are willing to do what is needed until they suffer a bit

Sir, I don't think you understand that Jeheil is working off the information he's getting, perhaps you'd like to better inform him of the pirate and spanish situation in future just so his statements don't "Always piss you off" and better inform EVERY PLAYER of what is happening.

Edited by Critique
  • Like 3

Sir, I don't think you understand that Jeheil is working off the information he's getting, perhaps you'd like to better inform him of the pirate and spanish situation in future just so his statements don't "Always piss you off" and better inform EVERY PLAYER of what is happening.

He make video of map changements eveyr week, i think he saw spanish ports being lost by usa getting re-captured by pirates and gave back to spanish.  So he just need to less brit funboy :) and more objective

on other side listen that mp3 was a good laugh, we all here for the healthy of the game, bla bla bla, bullshit, in a week pirates will have only the capital and spanish also unless they bend.

Also is funny hearing thomas pain, tryng to control usa again, pretty much diminishing Erickkilla until he leave the meeting, (erick and his clan where the only usa who fight sorry  even when usa lost 70 ports in 10 days and where reduced again to the capital only, and even then he keep tryng make fleets while tf spent their time hiding in a hole)  i am still astonished how usa leadership manage to remain in their positions after all the fails they bringed in. They bury themself in a hole in bad situations and exit when all is fine, and claim credits after :P

• Like 1

What he said. Jeheil is trying to inform people and act like some kind of news reporter. He`s releasing Letters on schedule every 7 days, so simply contact him earlier and talk a bit on pirates/spain/sorry perspective so, all of us who are watching LTTK will have even more pleasure o7

And btw that meeting is ridiculous,   organizing  "fighting clubs" not work, you cant arrange "zones" where to fight,   when pvp lose his meaning, conquest and destroy your enemy, the competition is over.

If all we do is fight in "agreed" ports, then lets just  agreed borders on the map, stop attack ports, and just agree to sign up for large battles at certain times transforming naval action into a "war lobby"

this meeting should be called,  The illusion of having control

Considering the amount of arrogance in that meeting, it will never work.  I know many of the people there, they as egomaniac a i am they just not wanna admit it :)

• Like 2

He make video of map changements eveyr week, i think he saw spanish ports being lost by usa getting re-captured by pirates and gave back to spanish.  So he just need to less brit funboy :) and more objective

Like I said, perhaps you'd like to better inform him of the pirate and spanish situation in future.

The French stopped being active when the timer problem arised. After several attempt at retaking the ports in the morning we just said fuck it and left. The French council has decided to return into the fight but we won't bother anymore with ports/timers/RVR as we consider the system broken and beyond repair. Instead our entire fleet will screen for the Spanish and/ or hunt the British regardless of rank/ship in their own waters.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 2

The Brits (and the very well represented Dutch) are looking at peace for no reason other than to help Spain retain their community/playerbase. The US/Swede/Dutch/Brit alliance won over 20 ports in the last 3 days and twice that in the last 2 weeks. Spain have defended valiantly, their allies have simply not supported them as well as their enemies have supported each other.

The Brits are looking for a buffer (around Jamaica) so that should Spain decide to attack (announced or otherwise) they must first attack the buffer, this to some extent means that the 'victors' in this current war WIN the right to protect their homeland from a future war !!

The Spanish seem to be negotiating as if they hold the ports they have lost. They talk of 'having to surrender' ports they have already lost.

Spain is losing, unyet they expect ports 'given back to them', they try to negotiate as if they are winning....they need to have the realisation they are losing.

In the west they want TWENTY FOUR PORTS handed over to the Spanish from Ysil to Truxillo, the Spanish didn't hold these ports, they were held by Brits or Pirates over the last four months (originally Aussie/German Brits...then when the Aussies went to the Black, they were held by the pirates) recently the pirates have been trying to screen their own ports to let the Spanish take them, the Brits (Oceanic timers) have had to beat a combined Pirate/Spanish force to return these ports to red. And lets not forget for 4 months these ports were on the 10-14 timers (to support Oceanic/Asia play) and when Spain come they put them to 16-20 (4am to 8am !!) for Oceanic/Asia players.

Hats off to all parties though for trying to negotiate.

I would suggest listening and perhaps taking the theme of Praefect's advise and defining areas of conflict for a 'gentlemans war'

• Agree to fight over Portilo to Escondido, agree to fight over the caymans but no further into Haita/Jamaica from the Spanish and no further into Cuba for the Brits.
  • I think that from Truxilo to the Florida keys...that huge arc covering the west and north of the map, its open warfare.
  • After all we need to test land in port battles soon !!

to be more correct it were 26 ports but currently someting like 30+ ports and they wanted a shared buffer(wait, what?) on south-Cuba, Cayman island and placer area. A buffer can only exist in one nation or as allies. then to help the pirates i would say you can also go east enough room over there. and how can a nation be at a disadvantage whilst they still have other options to go for.

• Like 2

IF you act like a journalist, you go get informations, if you dont have them, you not write inaccurate things, and Jeheil know my ts3 very well

He is going to players from different nations to get information to use in his videos, and you say he isn't getting any?

Like I said, perhaps you'd like to better inform him of the pirate and spanish situation in future.

I know that at least some of Jeheil's "informants" stopped submitting reports because despite making a point of relying on reports from every nation, the reports from some nations were completely ignored to fit an agenda rather than report facts. So I wouldn't get my hopes up.

-----------

I am waiting to see how long it takes before the Dutch change alliances over their pet cause "server balance"...

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

My favourite meeting part is the lack of consistency of Thomas pain words (jeez he suck at diplomacy)

Thomas pain: We not wanna tell you with who you should be friend with (pirates)

But: if you screen  for them we will not accept that

one statement nullify the other ones pretty much is an indirect way for tell to spanish who they can have friends and who not,  bend the knee let us fight the pirates, you stay away becouse we told you so.  LOL

Fun fact is he talk cocky, with no merit at all, if usa will  face spanish alone they will lose badly..  (in fact spanish where already conquering ports towards cabo) until dutch come to help even more the brits. Usa is always big when other people do the job for them lol

• Like 1

I am waiting to see how long it takes before the Dutch change alliances over their pet cause "server balance"...

We never changed our allies cos of a server balance issue, we just chose a new ally based on that issue. At least we can remember who our allies are, Anolytic. We might stop here at that point, cos we would discuss the same circles over and over again.

Edited by praefect
  • Like 1

Jeheil as i told you many times, dont talk if you dont know the facts, your approsimative statements always pissed me off even in your video: Pirates helped spanish with screening, we recaptured many times spanish ports lost to usa, we retook usa ports like apalachicola, i personally buyd dozen of false flags when spanish pulled attack etc, we came countless time to fight on south cuba around portillo, and spanish helped us often when we taken back saint nicholas, then lost it, then retake it etc But is hard to help spanish 2h away from MT, when pirates itself are under attack by 4 nations :)

france and denmark are pretty much not playng at all, literally doing nothing in term of big fleets,or attack so they not lift spain/pirates from enemy pression so essentialy is spain and pirates vs ALL, Not complaining again i am not usa who cry when a clan beat them to the ground, i am just posting facts, Pirates not have a single clan able to field enought numbers for be more efficient then the enemy so is a number game, for example yesterday we got 20+ brit firstrate in front of MT, 20+ swedish attacking, 10-15 usa screening, and some dutch squad of gankers around. Pirate numberS? not even 25. :)

I gave up on pirates, they total uncoordinated, i tryed to form up a coalition ts3 , we made meetings, agreed on stuff and nothing happened, no effort where given by any clan, but every shitty clan prefer to have their 3-5 members in their own ts3 and i refuse to lead shit fleets in a fight where 40% of the people is not even in ts3. So at this point i prefer pirates to lose all, until people understand that the only way for have a comeback vs superior numbers is have superior quality standards and organization, when they got enought they now where to find me, SORRY is going to do mainly OW pvp not helping anymore pb , until pirate clans figure out that running stuff in that way is ridiculous :) SORRY not need any territory we have hundreds of millions gold, dozens of firstrates and other ships stockpiled, 50ml in resource, We not need any ports for sustain our economy, is the average pirate player/clan who need it, and will suffer from it.

The amount of irony in the entire post is delicious.

• Like 1

If the actual interest of US and Brits is not to kill the RvR - even in case no peace is reached - they should nevertheless refrain from attacking at least west Cuba and the whole Bahamas, or - once Spain and Pirates have gone from the game for impossibility to play the RvR - they will have no longer an enemy to fight with and this would be a game killer, that in the long time will kill major factions too.

Or they could create some casus belli and turn against their "small" allies (Dutch and Swedes) and crush them too, but this will not change the thing, only delay it for a couple of months.

The real thing is that the undeniable unbalance of the game is the enemy of all factions

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

The amount of irony in the entire post is delicious.

Again if usa wanna any credits vs Pirates do what i did to you : using  1 clan, not 4 nations, IF you take this as your personal accomplishment you are really delusional, becouse until dutch come to help brit vs spanish,  spanish was defeating  brit and USa on both side.  They where evening gaining ground towards cabo canaveral reaching already cayo biscayno..

so usa at best have a fraction of  the credits Impressive. you should chest  beat about over and over thats the greatest archievement of usa since the server started :P i am proud of you :P

Lots of people asking why Spain requested all those ports. We went to the meeting knowing that agree a peace with brits and dutch....and americans, they weren´t invited, but they came becasue Murica fuck yeah !!!, supposed to leave arround our french and pirates enemies. So, after all, we didn´t want a peace, we know we cannot sign a treaty with the most treacherous enemy, GB.

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 3

Lots of people asking why spains requested all those ports. We went to the meeting knowing that agree a peace with brits and dutch....and americans, they weren´t invited, but they came becasue Murica fuck yeah !!!, supposed to leave arround our french and pirates enemies. So, after all, we didn´t want a peace, we know we cannot sign a treaty with the most treacherous enemy, GB.

Well, basically it was not intended to have peace talks at that day at all but somehow spanish side moved in to that while the true motivation was to better the understanding between all participants. An investment to the relationships of the participating communities so to say.

The US came on spanish server because I asked them to do so if they like. In first place I was curious how the situation of the spanish community is and what needs you guys have, cos lot of spanish captains were complaining about the current situation here in the forums and in global chat and some stated they would even leave the game. I knew that US and Brits would support a fair war where no side get destroyed and since both of them are direct neighbors of for the spanish nation, they both affect your borders such that it becomes important, that both are on the table with the spanish nation. However, if spanish disliked that idea, we could have had split the talks but it wouldn´t have been proper peace talks then.

And last but not least you forget that we asked for your needs, not for a peace and shared the needs of the british side. If the spanish would be in favor of just continuing, to have a gentlemen´s war or a truce or whatever, we could have had a discussion about/agreed upon that.

With all that in mind you hopefully understand my frustration about the next flame and propaganda war certain captains started here.

kind regards

• Like 1