Game-Labs Forum

The Vereenigde Provinciën declares war on Spain

pietjenoob

V5AgJ9m.png?1

The Dutch High Council representing the Staaten General and the Prince of Oranje in the West Indies do hereby declare war against Spain.

This is in response to current conflict against our ally the Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland by Spain.

The Dutch Admiralty have received reports of Spanish frigates entering Dutch territorial waters and attacking Dutch merchantmen and ships of the Dutch Navy.

This WAR is hereby declared to exist as of the 3rd of July, seventeen hundred and sixteen.

Edited by pietjenoob
  • Like 10

Were it not for the Spanish in waters in the dutch lesser Antilles, they had no business being in, during the Great Swedish/Danish/Franco/Dutch War of Late Spring 2016, this war could have been avoided.

( :P  )

Also great fight today outside Portillo.

Edited by ajffighter86

Hahahaha thats true but PvP has been always permited and no flag was ever bought... But you attacked a nation that had a formal alliance with us. In the contrary, you made an alliance with a nation already in war with us...

good student for a good master :)

Unfortunately I didnt had the chance to be in Portillo but I was told it was indeed a good fight.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

The Dutch High Council representing the Staaten General and the Prince of Oranje in the West Indies do hereby declare war against Spain.

2 post to announce this? not worth it , I knew a month ago , when your captains are attacking our ships in Havana

The Dutch Admiralty have received reports of Spanish frigates entering Dutch territorial waters and attacking Dutch merchantmen and ships of the Dutch Navy.

pretty excuses another British lackey, how i said your captains are attacking havana since 1  month or more.

Thanks for declare the war to us, more fun,  brits, US and tulip land.

Johannesburgo spirit are with us.

Edited by Alado

Hahahaha thats true but PvP has been always permited and no flag was ever bought... But you attacked a nation that had a formal alliance with us. In the contrary, you made an alliance with a nation already in war with us...

good student for a good master :)

Unfortunately I didnt had the chance to be in Portillo but I was told it was indeed a good fight.

It was indeed a very nice fight. We saw the Pavels and we thought ... those are nicer to sink than a few towers and jumped our fleet and flag onto them. You guys reinforced them nicely and a nice even battle ensued with an equal ending.

We'll see where it goes CeltiberoCaesar, it certainly changed the scenery for our captains, just as we wanted and needed for a bit, and I must say that, apart from the weird thought you have about us and the British, you guys are giving some really good fights.

We hope you guys will like the battles too and the mutual respect on both sides will continue.

Big salute from our small nation! o7

• Like 1

It seems you don´t learn. First you help the bristish (first mistake) and then you declare war on us (second and tremendous mistake), Let´s fight dutch. It will be funnny, after alll this is only a game.

PD: Good fight near Portillo. I had to leave the battle because I was really damaged. As Lytse said, It´s better to sink a Pavel than a Connie, but I had fun sinking you too XD

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 2

It seems you don´t learn. First you help the bristish (first mistake) and then you declare war on us (second and tremendous mistake), Let´s fight dutch. It will be funnny, after alll this is only a game

I think dutch learned that 4 sides fighting one is pretty much a boring deal. So see it as a favor we do for u guys, to save your fun in that region. ;)

Edited by praefect
  • Like 3

It seems you don´t learn. First you help the bristish (first mistake) and then you declare war on us (second and tremendous mistake), Let´s fight dutch. It will be funnny, after alll this is only a game

It is indeed a game, words well spoken, sir. Sometimes a few might loose track of that fact, but the majority of the captains within all nations just love to have some good fights.

Weirdly enough though that no one considers this move in the light of trying to have the French not to reach New Orleans/Louisiana and pressure the Northern frontlines. ????

We do try to support all of our allies with our moves, even how modest those moves might be with our current readiness of the fleet (most of the Dutch captains are choosing the honorable path of being a humble fisherman).

• Like 1

We do try to support all of our allies with our moves, even how modest those moves might be with our current readiness of the fleet (most of the Dutch captains are choosing the honorable path of being a humble fisherman).

or Farmer! Dont forget your one and only Rice farmer!!!

• Like 2

or Farmer! Dont forget your one and only Rice farmer!!!

Never shall I forget those worth remembering! Fish and rice is a combination to be cherished within our Nation like the British have the holy combination of fish and chips! ????

Hope you can strengthen the front from time to time with your valuable input Nash!

At least this declaration of war like 100 times shorter than ours. It is step in right direction :)

How can this be 100 times longer than that? Are u messing up the topics again, captain? And how you even survive in reallife if u hate reading so much?

And could u add some kind of avatar or signature pls, cos every I read ur posts were you speak of "we / our" I have no clue who the "we" could be.

Edited by praefect

Never shall I forget those worth remembering! Fish and rice is a combination to be cherished within our Nation like the British have the holy combination of fish and chips! ????

Hope you can strengthen the front from time to time with your valuable input Nash!

Mate, you have the same taste on food than in alliance... the best cuisin is ans will be the spanish cousin. The only ones that have the right to discuss that are our lovely friends the french. Come to my house and I will throw you some with my cannons. Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

Well I think most germans like the italian cuisin at most. Mhm strange, we had the same taste in alliances indeed... :blink:

Well... that's because not always nutrition means cuisine and when the germans taste something else they think is the best in the world.

Gl&hf

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Mate, you have the same taste on food than in alliance... the best cuisin is ans will be the spanish cousin. The only ones that have the right to discuss that are our lovely friends the french. Come to my house and I will throw you some with my cannons.

You'd be amazed what I'd do for a good plate of Paella!  ;)

• Like 1

Again in war against saipan???.......... Poor people.........

Hahaha, that was Hugo's masterpiece indeed. for those that missed that old post, here it is: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/13871-spian-surrenders-to-hugo-republic/?hl=saipan

Unfortunaly Hugo's Republic was demotivated and crushed under the fierce boots of captain Bubbles, as I understood it. But like a weed, I'm sure these rebellious ambitions within the Vereenigde Provincien will surface again in the future.  :)

• Like 1