Game-Labs Forum
admin

Hotfix 9.91 - Prohibition is cancelled/Groups are fixed for full use of rum

1 week , 33 hours played , more than 10k NM sailed 

ZERO BOTTLES

I don't want to be picky but i think the random not work for me  :blink:  :blink:

in fact i think that the crew system is ok but not in this manner

, the craft materials like tobacco and sugar must be more affordable , especially for the new players , i can do 100k easy in high level missions but the new players earn around 20k-30k in their missions if they do well 

and can't sell the fish or suplies becasue the market is full .

It is not my case because I really like the game and play calmly , but this black hole of money will only make people leave the game(the lack of answer of the devs helps a lot too...)

salutes and good winds

135 crew amount to 67,500 gold.

That's a specially rigged Snake with a Exceptional set of Hammocks.

A new player can effectively support the entirety of the crew while learning the game.

There is no RUSH to the top. A new player won't be more powerful just because he reaches Admiral. Actually if he learns nothing and only grinds he becomes stuff of legend in gank banter and how many Santissimas and Vic are captured everyday.

• Like 1

67500... A new player will need to do about three or four outstanding well done missions to earn the money to afford the crew refill.

• Like 1

67500... A new player will need to do about three or four outstanding well done missions to earn the money to afford the crew refill.

That's when he loses the entirety of the crew pool. Doesn't happen all the time.... I hope.

Do new players even sustain these amounts of loss ? When i considered myself "new" i was in a brig or less and thats not alot of crew.

Ill admit i only know the cost of the crew at 500 and dont pay attention to how much i spend refilling my losses since its not much but i would think new member missions would reward them enough to replace the small numbers they have.

Do new players even sustain these amounts of loss ? When i considered myself "new" i was in a brig or less and thats not alot of crew.

Ill admit i only know the cost of the crew at 500 and dont pay attention to how much i spend refilling my losses since its not much but i would think new member missions would reward them enough to replace the small numbers they have.

an ensign has 40 free crew provided for free on any port entry

next rank has 60

There is a free crew limit for every rank and if you don't overextend you don't pay for crew at all.

you only see start feeling the price if you take fleets in light ships or you lose lineships a lot.

next rank has 60

you only see start feeling the price if you take fleets in light ships or you lose lineships a lot.

i dont know if i just didnt see it, but could you state the free crew amount for each rank please? has been a lot of discussion about it on our teamspeak

• Like 1

next rank has 60

There is a free crew limit for every rank and if you don't overextend you don't pay for crew at all.

is there any way you can provide the exact amount for everyone on "free" crew that we get per rank so that way you can plan and work around that info to play without massive loss

The patch was really bad for the economy.  Only way to fix is a wipe.

Everyone has soon fished enough upgrades for the rest of the their life.  They should have fixed this immediately, before it got this bad.  Now, only a wipe will clean this mess.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ

I thought the patch was great. Thanks guys. Loving all of it. Fishing gives you the cash to replace crew. Many more economic opportunities now. It's all good.

Then, she is in the limbo.

Data must be included in  the game clients way before they are openly usable, it is the way to finishing tests on them. It was done with some previous ships

Good morning,

the sealed bottle drop rate should be overworked, because it´s too much random dropping. My experience is: once i left Phillipsburg (SVE) and got a bottle immediatly. Other times i had up to 7 days on sea without a bottle. Those players who don´t have the time to play the game for several hours a day, maybe won´t find a bottle for weeks,but hear many news in chats, who has found how many bottles in a couple of days. Most of those players feel sad and beeing treated unfairly.

Kind regards

Benabbib

Quick wiki search identifies Santa Cecilia as the Former Hermione, captured from the Brits by the Spaniards. Why oh why did you have to Spain her up ? XD

Quick wiki search identifies Santa Cecilia as the Former Hermione, captured from the Brits by the Spaniards. Why oh why did you have to Spain her up ? XD

cuz we need more spanish ships xD

only the Santisima vs a lot of russian/british/french/usa 

"Hermione" would be too easily confused with l´hermione, another ship prone to join us sometime in the future.

see http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/4474-the-black-ship-hms-hermione-1782/page-4