Game-Labs Forum

historical uniforms

anibal barca

i just bought this excellent game,reliying on the work he did darth as modder in the totalwar.

said this,as veteran player of the strategy games,consider that the most important aspect of a strategy game is a good AI,a AI can give immersion and realism with logic tactics,battle lines,other than that the game itself in an environment of immersion and historicity,these aspect immersion,realism and historicity are fundamental in a good strategic game.

my question is darth,if the game still not finished,to give more immersion and historicity to the game,

through a improvement patch add to historical uniforms to the various units of the two armies,especially the most emblematic as the iron brigada,stonewall brigada,the tiger of louisiana,the 20th Maine regiment between other historical units?

i think that this will give color to the battlefield,more realism and historicity and the player may feel more immersion with the units with their historical uniforms.

waiting darth  your answer,i congratule you on this wonderful game,that this serie continues with more historical battles of this epoch and other epoch as the napoleonic or even the classic rome.

this serie ultimate general may be more prestige with the time.