Game-Labs Forum

Announcing the new Naval Action Wiki!

Hello everyone,

So a few of you might be aware of the naval action wiki and a couple of you might use it every day and im here to give a very important announcement regarding the wiki, we are moving. The reasons for the move are giving me more control and also to get rid of the ads which are on the old wiki which people have complained about being annoying. So without further a do, here is the new Naval Action Wiki!

As an added bonus there is an easter egg hidden somewhere on the new naval action wiki with instructions on how to get a copy of Naval Action from yours truly, so go ham and try and find it!

Lastly, if you guys have any complaints, find any bugs or any other general feedback, you can do so here and in case something bad happens, i wont close the old Wiki however i will not be updating it any more(however feel free to do so your self).

edit: the easter egg has been found and the winner has recieved his key, i will keep the easter egg there so free to look for it :P

• Like 27

first

is it made from the unoffical one?

The navalaction.wikia.com is the old one, which i also created. Both are however unofficial wikis, difference between them is the new one has no ads and i have more control and i dont personally update the old one.

• Like 1

I like it much!

a few questions/requests

1) Will you please add which ships have chaser and stern cannon and how many? (It seemed enough room on the table for it.

2) Will you add a column for the Ships showing which PBs they are allowed to enter? I'm hoping it will all be changed as soon as the new PB patch comes out.

3) The USA Flag image is broken on the Nations page.

4) LOVE IT! Especially the direct links to the Guide videos!

I like it much!

a few questions/requests

1) Will you please add which ships have chaser and stern cannon and how many? (It seemed enough room on the table for it.

2) Will you add a column for the Ships showing which PBs they are allowed to enter? I'm hoping it will all be changed as soon as the new PB patch comes out.

3) The USA Flag image is broken on the Nations page.

4) LOVE IT! Especially the direct links to the Guide videos!

1. something i can do yes, part of the advantages of new wiki since the old one wouldnt have had the space for it :P il get to work on it later

2. Im planning to just add rate to the ships

3. Thanks, missed that il fix it soon

4. Happy to hear you love it :D

1.) Thanks! I appreciate the effort you put into this. :)

2.) Why can't people just use Adblock?

1. :D

2. Well... Honestly the reason for people to not use ad block is that ublock is better xD. Honestly though the argument can be made for supporting the site creators, that being said so many ads are so toxic and virus filled that the first thing i do is installing some short of ad blocker when reinstalling windows/buying new pc.

• Like 1

great work but not production buildings are on right amount

what i know is stone block 100, 150 and 200 per day

and red wood 50. 75 and 100 per day

go ahead and feel free to correct the numbers your self :P

Yes, when the game begins, Spain is located out of the way. Its nearest enemy ports are 5-8 days sail away.

And they have lots of room to the west and south-west to expand their territory where no enemy capital is even close.

• Like 1

Added some module information, including for fine light canvas (-6% crew needed, -9% hp) but the formatting needs adjustment, as you can see when visiting. Thanks.

Thanks, its on the list of things to do(the general formatting of the modules page)