Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

you must be proud sorry if i am not impressed, when i will see  rus or rdnn or hre do something alone as clan and win, we can talk from same league., for moment you cant even do something alone as nation sooo. we still a long way to go  

That is why most of us like PBs. In PBs you can see what clans/nations are capable of when fighting on equal terms.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You still lost Cap-Francais.  You still lost. You lost.

Dude, I don't care about your alliances with who or what.  I don't know what pacts you have or don't.  My world doesn't revolve around you.  I don't even keep up with politics.  In fact, I had ignored

While we cannot take credit for such a dysfunctional group ripping itself apart, this still feels like an apt description: "Damn! I think we knocked the sorry shit out of Pirates."

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

You did for George Town.   (no i gen aggression by myself they come to screen since YOU CALLED SWEDEN afraid to fight 1 clan with your nation)

Also we are not allied with Swedes, nor Danes. They just seem not to like you, I think you gave them a couple of reason, now you get what you deserve :)

yeah sure it happened that all 3 attacked 3 port in same day in same time. and none against each other even if all 3 are more near yo each other then us/spain    auhahuahua how ridiculous you are?

 

Sheeps are afraid of lions...

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites

L12Zil1.jpg

Bottleneck is wood.  We can't keep up with production.  Can't take the tag team.  It seems all that has to be done is blockade Mortimer with Surprises, Endymions, and Lynxes.

Edited by Prater
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Well, it seems LV is hell bent on not admitting defeat. Even though Cap-Francais is now Danish. Ships lost are easily replaced. Great win, guys! 

Ships are more valuable then an empty port     thats my point :)     marks are passive income, effortless.      we get 150+ day (at certain pint we where getting almost 200 lol )           now find me wood for craft  8 firstrate day with that marks income.            (it too danes what a week + to recover from your 8 losses? as nation )                           

 

you lost more ships actually 3 for each of one of our :P so you losing by my standards.  i can get empty usa ports for mark whenever i want      if i really need to.     But as clan if 2 nation or 3 attack us,   even if we win and we get 2? 3? 5? ship loss/day     we cant keep up with 3 nations  replacing capabilities, seams logic,  considering no other pirates clan have a fleet for give us recover time.       or i am simply not willing to work/play just for haul mats and defend ports when the rest of pirates do nothing beside ow pvp.  

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites

RDNN, you've perhaps not had this brought up to you before:

If you respond to something in your clan thread, you accept it being here.  Instead, report it, and it will be removed when we volunteers get to it in our free time.  I removed all the seemingly off-topic stuff this time, but, going forward, don't respond to it if you don't want it here.

RDNN, SORRY, if you lot keep trolling each other on each others' threads, and then reporting it to make more work for me, there will be a problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

RDNN, you've perhaps not had this brought up to you before:

If you respond to something in your clan thread, you accept it being here.  Instead, report it, and it will be removed when we volunteers get to it in our free time.  I removed all the seemingly off-topic stuff this time, but, going forward, don't respond to it if you don't want it here.

RDNN, SORRY, if you lot keep trolling each other on each others' threads, and then reporting it to make more work for me, there will be a problem.

Hi,

Thanks for your time and effort. But I don't think you find a lot of RDNN active in the SORRY-topic currently. And regarding reports, as far as I know the only posts that have been reported here have been clear violations of specific forum rules. I don't mind Lord Vicious or anyone else posting here. We welcome the attention, and the discussion. A lot of posts just got hidden here, feel free to unhide most of them  (if it's not too much work - in that case I'll just make this clarification for next time).

The only thing I know that has been reported is slanderous accusations of exploits or cheating, made without any sort of proof or justification. To my knowledge this is against the rules of the forum set out by the admiralty here: 

As such reporting it has nothing to do with where it was posted, and only to do with the offence. Nobody who likes to play a game enjoys being falsely slandered and labelled a cheater by sore losers. 

Edited by Anolytic
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2017 at 3:09 AM, Lord Vicious said:

Dont forgot macao battle where you +sweden lost 7 first/2nd for 1 non sorry loss,  and the fleet you lost in macao before 5 nations come to save you :P

so overall our ecounters score 20+ kill for sorry,  4 kill for you in term of firsts :)

You keep bringing up Macao. It's a year ago. I guess you need a long memory when the short-term is so bleak. Who cares who won or who was best a year ago? A few months earlier our fleet was in the process of being built and grinding ourselves in an uphill battle against SLRN. By your standards the Brits have as great a claim to be the best as SORRY does, because the SLRN fleet was an almost impossible nut to crack a year and a half ago right after Steam Early Access opened. The Danish RvR-fleet cracked that nut at Ponce and Aves, and we cracked the SORRY nut at Cap Francais the other day, though you were never as formidable an opponent as the SLRN once was. I rank the victories at Ponce and Aves against SLRN far above the victory at Cap Francais. At Aves we slayed titans, at Cap Francais we merely proved a point that was already well established.

And if we analyse your "great victory" at Macao, just for the fun of it. All of RUS core and most of RDNN was on hiatus back then. I was on vacation myself. I guess you dared to attack us only because your spies informed you that there was no real fleet to defend. If you're going to count your one "defeat" of us-in-absentia, then the entire history of SORRY needs to be rewritten. Didn't you get one-ported by Sweden back right around that time? 

We can't recall our fleet to the game in the span of the hour that a flag was active. When we did go the rounds on Steam and got a decent size group back you no longer showed any interest in fighting us. 

As many have pointed out, you attack only when victory is easy and certain, like you're openly planning to do now against USA (no offence to USA players, but they're sadly not numerous enough). We attack when our enemy is strongest and the challenge the greatest. That is why we attacked a faction now that has the ability to field a full 1st rate fleet, and not Britain or anyone else like you did before they had a proper fleet built. Way back long before the wipe happened we approached you and asked you when would be the best time for you, so we could arrange a meet at Cap Francais. You never really got back to us about that, and shortly after you joined Brits and then infamously lost to the Danish fleet at Castries even though half our lineup was rookies and we even brought a US spy along in our fleet (what still cracks me up about that battle is how the guy that amplify boarded, and who then subsequently blew you guys up was actually a US plant - in a proper ship, so no complaints here mind you - and a clan-mate of amplify in 7UP, must have been a pretty sore point).

7 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Ships are more valuable then an empty port     thats my point :)     marks are passive income, effortless.      we get 150+ day (at certain pint we where getting almost 200 lol )           now find me wood for craft  8 firstrate day with that marks income.            (it too danes what a week + to recover from your 8 losses? as nation ) 

Ships have no value beyond the fighting you can do in them. Same with ports. We would be happy even if our 1st rates were single use. Danes are still considered rookies until they lost at least a handful of 1st rates. We need to train people not to be so attached to their ship pixels, or they might hesitate when it counts in a real fight. Better to all go down shooting in a PB than to retreat to save ones ships. The ships would be dishonoured anyway. 

I've previously considered a policy where any captain who retreated his ship from a PB defeat would have to hand his ship in for it to be broken up by the admiralty and turned into nails and toothpicks. 

150 marks per day? Lol. We calculate with 1/3 of marks lost to randoms and AFK-players and we still get more after adjusting for that. Not that it really matters. 

We didn't require time to recoup our losses. We already had the backup ships at hand ready to put into action. We needed the time to motivate again players whose interest dropped after the screening exploits we were subjected to on our first attempt at getting a Cap Francais battle. Besides, everyone knows by now Danes don't like to grind.

7 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

you lost more ships actually 3 for each of one of our :P so you losing by my standards.

If bragging about ganks is what you need to sleep at night after loosing even fights, be my guest. I for one am not bothered by loosing a few ships in a 14 vs 6 against almost twice our BR, where we only really got in trouble after I disconnected for 5 minutes in the middle of your fleet.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

You keep bringing up Macao. It's a year ago. I guess you need a long memory when the short-term is so bleak. Who cares who won or who was best a year ago? A few months earlier our fleet was in the process of being built and grinding ourselves in an uphill battle against SLRN. By your standards the Brits have as great a claim to be the best as SORRY does, because the SLRN fleet was an almost impossible nut to crack a year and a half ago right after Steam Early Access opened. The Danish RvR-fleet cracked that nut at Ponce and Aves, and we cracked the SORRY nut at Cap Francais the other day, though you were never as formidable an opponent as the SLRN once was. I rank the victories at Ponce and Aves against SLRN far above the victory at Cap Francais. At Aves we slayed titans, at Cap Francais we merely proved a point that was already well established.

And if we analyse your "great victory" at Macao, just for the fun of it. All of RUS core and most of RDNN was on hiatus back then. I was on vacation myself. I guess you dared to attack us only because your spies informed you that there was no real fleet to defend. If you're going to count your one "defeat" of us-in-absentia, then the entire history of SORRY needs to be rewritten. Didn't you get one-ported by Sweden back right around that time? 

you lost both inside port and outside with 50+ of you tryng to zerg us with sweden day after. equal fleets  7 loss you 1 us (not sorry)

about   sweden they one ported us with you usa britain dutch france helping, the moment they went alone they got buttraped and eliminated in 48h  in case you forgot.  (as well losing a fleet lead by sveno in baracoa)  enjoy some refreshing memory video:

Quote

We can't recall our fleet to the game in the span of the hour that a flag was active. When we did go the rounds on Steam and got a decent size group back you no longer showed any interest in fighting us. 

As many have pointed out, you attack only when victory is easy and certain,  Another bullshit i attack in their prime the britain in jamaica, twice and defeated all their attempt to take it back, even in eu prime time (port antonio) when sorry shifted from usa clan time to eu time,   a task you always hoped to do and always FAILED

 

like you're openly planning to do now against USA (no offence to USA players, but they're sadly not numerous enough). We attack when our enemy is strongest and the challenge the greatest.   Another bullshit you have 3 nations screening for you in puerto plata, as well have 25 sweden defending your aggresion fleet in cap francois since you lost a fleet vs us tryng to gen it failing for what? a week consecutively?

 

That is why we attacked a faction now that has the ability to field a full 1st rate fleet, and not Britain or anyone else like you did before they had a proper fleet built. Way back long before the wipe happened we approached you and asked you when would be the best time for you, so we could arrange a meet at Cap Francais.  Another bullshit we never talk about anything,   only talk i got was sweden begging me to help them vs you and i refused to go 2 vs 1, becouse it would be overkill i told them to go 1 vs 1, and we go as clan vs brit.         while you have np go 3 vs 1 clan (soo much for your bullshit about fair pvp and looking for challenge, see puerto plata example  where you needed 70 ppl for avoid to face us and btw you manage to lose ship kill wise 25 vs 19!!!!!!!!!! in puerto plata, soo much for your skill )

 

You never really got back to us about that, and shortly after you joined Brits and then infamously lost to the Danish fleet at Castries even though half our lineup was rookies and we even brought a US spy along in our fleet (what still cracks me up about that battle is how the guy that amplify boarded, and who then subsequently blew you guys up was actually a US plant - in a proper ship, so no complaints here mind you - and a clan-mate of amplify in 7UP, must have been a pretty sore point).

I defended castries 15 times in a row,  15 vs 1, still over 90% success you now that, can you tell me where ever you got 90% succes?

Ships have no value beyond the fighting you can do in them. Same with ports. We would be happy even if our 1st rates were single use. Danes are still considered rookies until they lost at least a handful of 1st rates. We need to train people not to be so attached to their ship pixels, or they might hesitate when it counts in a real fight. Better to all go down shooting in a PB than to retreat to save ones ships. The ships would be dishonoured anyway.  Thats why you call 3 nations to screen for you, when 1 clan attack you, in case you didnt notice only 2 real pb generated before cap francois was SORRY ALONE VS BRIT AND VS YOU  , we proofed everyone that for create content sorry go vs overwhelming ODDS while you alone vs sorry never wanna risk , you call entire nations to baby sit you gen a port, until you get a random good wind or you not show at all.  you got lucky       as you got lucky in puerto plata where if we where 25 you would have lost your entire fleet, see how shit you play there for fail 25 vs 19.

overall vs SORRY you lost since macao time, since danes never got balls to face us alone and always begged for other nation help a bad habit you have even now , wich is pretty much a declaration OF INFERIORITY

I've previously considered a policy where any captain who retreated his ship from a PB defeat would have to hand his ship in for it to be broken up by the admiralty and turned into nails and toothpicks. 

150 marks per day? Lol. We calculate with 1/3 of marks lost to randoms and AFK-players and we still get more after adjusting for that. Not that it really matters. 

We didn't require time to recoup our losses. We already had the backup ships at hand ready to put into action. We needed the time to motivate again players whose interest dropped after the screening exploits we were subjected to on our first attempt at getting a Cap Francais battle. Besides, everyone knows by now Danes don't like to grind.

If bragging about ganks is what you need to sleep at night after loosing even fights, be my guest. I for one am not bothered by loosing a few ships in a 14 vs 6 against almost twice our BR, where we only really got in trouble after I disconnected for 5 minutes in the middle of your fleet.

 7 ships and btw, you didnt even get close to kill anyone of us.         also you soo about fair fight that in puerto plata you bringed in 3 nations vs 1 clan

and for gen cap francois you begged sweden to bring 25+ to screen you, afraid of the 20 sorry first inside rdy to rape again your 18 man fleet of mixed bucs bellonas etc etc, and i understand you,     you where going to lose that 18 if not was for sweden 25+ covering you, thats why you  didnt even got balls to bring firsts out,  afraid to lose 7 again.

 

Your entire nation failed to gen cap francois vs 1 clan,    soo much that you needed a second one just for gen in, and you where even afraid to do it in first with 50 ppl outside.    

I cant even say lets do rdnn or rus vs sorry becouse none of your clan can match us. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

 7 ships and btw, you didnt even get close to kill anyone of us.         also you soo about fair fight that in puerto plata you bringed in 3 nations vs 1 clan

and for gen cap francois you begged sweden to bring 25+ to screen you, afraid of the 20 sorry first inside rdy to rape again your 18 man fleet of mixed bucs bellonas etc etc, and i understand you,     you where going to lose that 18 if not was for sweden 25+ covering you, thats why you  didnt even got balls to bring firsts out,  afraid to lose 7 again.

 

Your entire nation failed to gen cap francois vs 1 clan,    soo much that you needed a second one just for gen in, and you where even afraid to do it in first with 50 ppl outside.    

I cant even say lets do rdnn or rus vs sorry becouse none of your clan can match us. 

Wait? Did you even learn how to count? Where I come from this is 6 danish ships:

On 10/07/2017 at 2:32 AM, Lord Vicious said:

rusfail.jpg

 

And you wanted to gank in 20 1st rates vs 18 lesser ships and wonder why we didn't go for that. We rather fight in PBs where both sides start equal. And we demonstrated very clearly that grinding hostility in 1st rates is neither really effective nor safe. 

We don't share your interest in ganking, and neither do we have the numbers when we are fighting so far from our capital and you are fighting so close to yours. I understand why you prefer to gank us rather than allow us to fight you in even port battles, but you should also be able to understand why we prefer the latter.

And we have no desire to match you clan for clan. Your clan doesn't seem all that fun to be frank. Good on you for collecting 160 disney pirates in one clan though. However we prefer to fight and live and learn together with our brothers in RUS.

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Wait? Did you even learn how to count? Where I come from this is 6 danish ships:

And you wanted to gank in 20 1st rates vs 18 lesser ships and wonder why we didn't go for that. We rather fight in PBs where both sides start equal. And we demonstrated very clearly that grinding hostility in 1st rates is neither really effective nor safe. 

We don't share your interest in ganking, and neither do we have the numbers when we are fighting so far from our capital and you are fighting so close to yours. I understand why you prefer to gank us rather than allow us to fight you in even port battles, but you should also be able to understand why we prefer the latter.

And we have no desire to match you clan for clan. Your clan doesn't seem all that fun to be frank. Good on you for collecting 160 disney pirates in one clan though. However we prefer to fight and live and learn together with our brothers in RUS.

 

If you have soo fear of us, dont go vs us then :)

 

if you unable to gen a port vs 1 clan, chose softer targets, instead beg other nations to wipe your ass.   Sorry defeated usa brit you sweden all time as CLAN, with no help.   always facing overwhleming odds

 

like now danes+brit+sweden vs sorry, and soon as i heard ultra a 150 man clan from spain is joining you.  so tell me exactly mister I LOOK FOR FAIR FIGHTS.

having 60-70% of server pop on your coalition vs 1 clan, will provide you fair fights? who you going to beg? france? dutch? wanna bring also them? vs 1 clan? :)   wherent you looking for challenges? so why so afraid to  do  DANES VS SORRY? (like being a nation is not enought vs a clan? or you admit sorry is stronger then a nation? )

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

If you have soo fear of us, dont go vs us then :)

 

if you unable to gen a port vs 1 clan, chose softer targets, instead beg other nations to wipe your ass.

What fear? The same fear I have of being trampled by sheep? If all you've got is superior numbers, why not fight you where your numbers are 25 same as us? If you want OW fights, go camp a capital or something. If all you seek is ganks, don't be surprised that your target is taking measures to counter that. We like PBs. Thus our goal was to generate a PB. We accomplished that. It's hard to motivate people for grinding, but for the PB we had 25. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

What fear? The same fear I have of being trampled by sheep? If all you've got is superior numbers, why not fight you where your numbers are 25 same as us? If you want OW fights, go camp a capital or something. If all you seek is ganks, don't be surprised that your target is taking measures to counter that. We like PBs. Thus our goal was to generate a PB. We accomplished that. It's hard to motivate people for grinding, but for the PB we had 25. 

Dont pretend  you a virgin

you can afford to  gen ports and fail 10 times to take it,  with 2 nations covering you,    once we lose it is your becouse with 2 nations screening we will never enter it.  even if we gen it (wich i doubt becouse you gonna cry even if we gen it and bring 60 ppl )

Thats the story.  so you afraid of us otherwise you where going to fight us in puerto plata.  wanna proof otherwise? stop play 3 nation vs 1 clan :) simple, your entire words in the forum are a pile of shit becouse at words you wanna fair fight and challenge, on facts all you want is zerg us with 3 nations.

1)  dont call others to screen for you with 50 ppl like puerto plata,  (you not where all about 25 vs 25? win who is best? )

2) dont call  other nations every time we attack you or you need to gen a pb

 

END OF STORY doesnt matter how you talk or spin this, if you confident  you can fight vs us, you fight us you not call 70 ppl from 2 other nations for face a clan, i didnt call spain to screen sorry from you when we gen puerto plata, if you where undocking we where going to fight, we not afraid like you.

 

so any words you spill from your mouth contraddict your actions in game.

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

you can gen ports and fail 10 times to fail cap francois,  with 2 nations convering you,    once we lose it is your becouse with 2 nations screening you we will never enter it.

Let's agree on a time and we can tell the screeners to make sure you are all able to enter.

9 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

i didnt call spain to screen sorry from you when we gen puerto plata

Would Spain even come if you asked? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Let's agree on a time and we can tell the screeners to make sure you are all able to enter.

Would Spain even come if you asked? 

i doubt since ultra is joining danes  and they are 80% of spain  (100+ man clan with 25 ocean and 90% of spain marks production, wich will remain their even if they change side)

 

that make de facto spain a dead nation,    so there is 4 nations with a firstrate fleet,   danes brit sweden and sorry and 3 of this are all against one,   You not where about challenge and fair fights?     you see how your words are pure horseshit my friend?

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Prater said:

Probably not:

B6etfzE.jpg

You seams like an old slowmind guy prater, that need all to be explained to him,    you think you did some "omfg revelation"    but you late again.

ultra made pact with sorry, if ultra leave spain,      we not allied with spain anymore. so they get steamrolled by brits so better we take what we can before our enemy benefit from it.

Edited by Lord Vicious
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, I don't care about your alliances with who or what.  I don't know what pacts you have or don't.  My world doesn't revolve around you.  I don't even keep up with politics.  In fact, I had ignored you for quiet awhile now, until you randomly out of nowhere started crap again with me yesterday.   I play pirate now, remember?  Don't know a single clan in the US faction or Spain since everyone moved to global.  However, I find it kinda funny you are complaining about being tag teamed but then decide to attack two underpopulated nations and start two more wars on two more fronts and we don't have teleport anymore.  That will be some fun sailing back and forth in 1st rates.  

Edited by Prater
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

so there is 4 nations with a firstrate fleet,   danes brit sweden and sorry and 3 of this are all against one,   You not where about challenge and fair fights?     you see how your words are pure horseshit my friend?

So far only one of those nations, Danes, have actually attacked your ports. And you were the ones who dragged Brits into this by attacking their ports. Considering you're now openly planning on attacking your current allies Spain and US, you can't really blame other nations for you declaring war on them.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

You seams like an old slowmind guy prater, that need all to be explained to him,    you think you did some "omfg revelation"    but you late again.

ultra made pact with sorry, if ultra leave spain,      we not allied with spain anymore. so they get steamrolled by brits so better we take what we can before our enemy benefit from it.

Even being allied you kept cheating on us. You took Remedios due to a "misunderstanding" that you actually invented. 

You don't want allies, you want vassals. I hope the US realize of this as soon as possible.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

You seams like an old slowmind guy prater, that need all to be explained to him,

That is insulting towards another forum member and he might even interpreted it as an attack on him personally. Why do you have to be so rude? In most of the reply's I post regarding your comments/post, I always have to keep things simple and short. And there is a reason very good reason for why I have to do that!

Severe lack of self awareness is never a good quality. Shame on you LV, shame on you! 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...