Game-Labs Forum

[RDNN] Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy - Denmark-Norway PvP1

Pampatar was defended. 

Despite many headless chickens running around in the battle, we prevailed. The fact that we won convincingly on points does not reflect the terrible prosecution of the battle. While the port was kept, we count this as a loss.

(Sorry about poor video quality, the recording was done with incorrect settings)

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 3

Join RDNN and we will help you out with everything you need for the daily PvP events. Some of us are active there. 

I prefer the shallow events. I lack the skill of many of my clanmates at small scale PvP and 1v1, but the shallow events are a good opportunity to practice and improve.

Here's some angry Norwegian pirate. Very sturdy ship, but a poor captain.

Luckily I managed to keep this RUBLI pirate in battle by demasting him:

We are always ready to help our allies. In port battles and outside them:

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Activity in RDNN is growing. Yesterday at Port-au-Prince several of our captains fought in the brawl and outside in the screening.

My own recording of the battle was corrupted unfortunately. This is the port battle from the Swedish commander's perspective:

• Like 2

Many of our captains were involved both inside and outside of today's epic battle for Castries.

One of our new members, Karl Mar, went down, but not without a long and deliberate fight to stay afloat long enough for our forces to get buffer points, and then a decisive explosion worthy of commemoration like Ivar Huitfeldt.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Many of our captains were involved both inside and outside of today's epic battle for Castries.

One of our new members, Karl Mar, went down, but not without a long and deliberate fight to stay afloat long enough for our forces to get buffer points, and then a decisive explosion worthy of commemoration like Ivar Huitfeldt.

Legendary :)

• Like 1