Game-Labs Forum

[RDNN] Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy - Denmark-Norway PvP1

1 hour ago, Tiedemann said:

That is insulting towards another forum member and he might even interpreted it as an attack on him personally. Why do you have to be so rude? In most of the reply's I post regarding your comments/post, I always have to keep things simple and short. And there is a reason very good reason for why I have to do that!

Severe lack of self awareness is never a good quality. Shame on you LV, shame on you! 

Best thing is i expect prater is still waiting for the duel he offered LV many moons ago, I think a good judge of character is a mans honour or lack of. 

When a man builds his own pedestal the fall from it always hurts that little bit more.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

You still lost Cap-Francais. 

You still lost.

You lost.

you lost macao you lost outside you lost moment you called 5 nations to whipe your ass

your story of losing is wayyyyyyyy big for even talk about in 1 thread.   you won  a pb with assist from 3 nation killing  4 first losing 10 in the process to obtain that pb,   Not a huge archievement :) at all, you still in negative of ship k/l

macao.jpg

13 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

you lost macao you lost outside you lost moment you called 5 nations to whipe your ass

your story of losing is wayyyyyyyy big for even talk about in 1 thread.   you won  a pb with assist from 3 nation killing  4 first losing 10 in the process to obtain that pb,   Not a huge archievement :) at all, you still in negative of ship k/l

macao.jpg

The fact everybody hated you enough to come to macao and kick your ass says enough about your popularity. And the fact you didn't show equally so. Because you just can't stand losing. As you repetitive arguements prove again and again. 

And you lost Cap Francais. And Castries. To Babay. Deal with it.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

The fact everybody hated you enough to come to macao and kick your ass says enough about your popularity. And the fact you didn't show equally so. because you just can't stand losing. As you repetitive agruements prove again and again. 

And you lost Cap Francais. And Castries. To Babay. Deal with it.

lose 2 win hundreds so matters 0

mats not lie, :) babay and danes lost way more, so if you keep comparing performance you will lose all time

20 first losses for 4 kill

congratz, and you never do it alone you always need assistance.   so again less impressive.  hard to give you credits for something you cant archieve alone :)

4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

mats not lie, :) babay and danes lost way more, so if you keep comparing performance you will lose all time

20 first losses for 4 kill

congratz, and you never do it alone you always need assistance.   so again less impressive.  hard to give you credits for something you cant archieve alone :)

Add a bit more to our side please. xIYVXm9r.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Add a bit more to our side please. xIYVXm9r.jpg

beside your side is 3 nations

so you have 33% credits /then divide for your clan partecipation  so what 5%?         probably you not even there so you talk big about other ppl actions, not even your personal LOL

you lost 20 firstrates to sorry in our history of encounters, :P your dignity,    even with help of 5 other nations

Edited by Lord Vicious

5 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

beside your side is 3 2 nations

so you have 33% 50% credits /then divide for your clan partecipation  so what 5%?         

you lost some ships to sorry in our history of encounters, :P your dignity,    even with help of 5 other nations

We got Cap-Francais. Makes it a win in my book, no matter how much you bend and squirm to try to make it seem different. Glorious victory!

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

2 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

We got Cap-Francais. Makes it a win in my book, no matter how much you bend and squirm to try to make it seem different. Glorious victory!

1 win in a history of losses matters 0

also a win you didnt archieve by yourself, becouse you cant do shit alone :)  since macao time

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

you lost macao

You got one-ported by HRE...

Congrats on taking Macao with a surprise attack while we were on vacation though. Great job. You were great, a year ago.

Danes one-ported Sweden twice at least, and yet they one-ported you...

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

called 5 nations to whipe your ass

We didn't call anybody. We notified Sweden as we had a written agreement requiring us to do so. The other nations just showed up because they thought you'd be there to fight. And yet when it came to it you ran away to hide, when you could have just waited in port to figth 25vs25 no matter how many other nations or ships were outside. Even the danish pubbie-fleet scared you away.

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

Not against danes.

And all you used to do was talk about how PBs was all that mattered. Now suddenly PBs matter zero, but ganks are what it's about. Maybe you should notify people that you are not an RvR-clan anymore?

congratz, and you never do it alone you always need assistance.   so again less impressive.  hard to give you credits for something you cant archieve alone

No assistance needed inside the PB...

beside your side is 3 nations

so you have 33% credits /then divide for your clan partecipation  so what 5%?

There are only 2 nations in the battle.

probably you not even there so you talk big about other ppl actions, not even your personal LOL

If we can loose in absentia, why can't we win in absentia as well?

you lost 20 firstrates to sorry in our history of encounters,

Lol. We lost more 1st rates to NPC than to SORRY... I bet Pit Pinsel killed more Danish 1st rates than SORRY did. 

RUBLI has killed many times more Danish 1st rates than SORRY ever has.

You haven't even answered me about my suggestion we let you through the screening so you can have a rematch in Cap Francais.

Don't be so worried. You can probably manage to beat us when we have a bad day. Would give you something other than ganks to talk about. Do we need to come to you again somewhere so you can have the forts to help protect you?

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 7

tumblr_inline_nabg0ss2YP1s2sva4.gif

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Angry much that people actually work together where others don't want to with you? How great a diplomat are you that you make your allies join your enemies XD

Edited by Cornelis Tromp
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...