Game-Labs Forum

[RDNN] Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy - Denmark-Norway PvP1

• 1 month later...

RDNN is still around. Despite a cooling of activities while waiting for the wipe, we have a group of players active on the testbed server (some in Danmark, some in Spain). Our officers are still active, in game, on the forums and with preparing for the future.

I visited the Government House in Christianstæd, St Croix the other day:

government-house-in-christians.jpg

There I could look upon these displays:

hererests.png

deathofPve.png

We all look forward to rolling out our cannons again after the wipe. If you wish to join us, find us here:

Teamspeak: ts3server://na.danmarknorge.org

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NARDNN ( Contact me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Anolytic/ )

See you on the open ocean!

pushingcannons2.gif

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today we got some payback for the misfortune we had with a few of our 1. rates the other day. Only big differences was that this was a much more even fight, when considering the BR at least..

xIYVXm9.jpg

Edited by Tiedemann
  • Like 3

Use Danmark alts for sabotage PB and after couple days says about broken mechanic.... try to change the policy of your clan, and start play game and tested game, stop it man, rly!

P.S. Good luck and prosperity to the RDNN clan! You are the best guys, and constantly prove it!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Otto Kohl said:

Seriously this game is a joke right now. It's just pointless to even try to attack a 4th rate region. I will not participate in rvr and pvp until this shit and idiotic mechanic will be changed. Pure waste of time ;). I really hope this PB will prove devs that current roe is total shit and MUST be changed asap. 

no, don't be this way otto:rolleyes: me love you long time:wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

Today we got some payback for the misfortune we had with a few of our 1. rates the other day. Only big differences was that this was a much more even fight, when considering the BR at least..

Now that is a sight for sore eyes. Poor LV must be in a manic state right now.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Yeah, great skill to zerg revenge fleet chase a 4th rate PB fleet for several hours with 1st rates and bellonas, drag them in multiple battles untill they run out of repairs. Great skill ! This only shows how retarded are current mechanics, and perfectly explaines why RvR is basicly dead ;).

1324dfd733535e58dba70264e6d05c9b70346204

Didn't LV spam similar pics in the SORRY treed? Claiming great succes?

8 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

10 first loss + 2 2nd

vs 4

you still losing :)   in ships lost for cap francois, and you even  have 2 nation vs 1 clan,       LOL

rusfail.jpg

yea, ship total we might be down.. but can't compare ganks vs fair fights:rolleyes:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Thank you for sharing Lord Vicius, that picture is that is the ganking battle I was referring to earlier in the thread. I know SORRY takes great pride in those "victorys".. :)

And do not forget, SORRY has a bigger RvR fleet than most nations. So you guys are a worthy challenge!

Edited by Tiedemann
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

Thank you for sharing Lord Vicius, that picture is that is the ganking battle I was referring to earlier in the thread. I know SORRY takes great pride in those "victorys".. :)

And do not forget, SORRY has a bigger RvR fleet than most nations. So you guys are a worthy challenge!

Dont forgot macao battle where you +sweden lost 7 first/2nd for 1 non sorry loss,  and the fleet you lost in macao before 5 nations come to save you :P

so overall our ecounters score 20+ kill for sorry,  4 kill for you in term of firsts :)

trust me i not forget but that also diminish any of your victories since you need multiple nations effort vs 1 clan :)

29 minutes ago, North said:

yea, ship total we might be down.. but can't compare ganks vs fair fights:rolleyes:

since when bring pirate frig alts in pb is fair?

and multiple nations vs 1 clan is fair fights?  even when you farm aggression vs us you a nation vs a clan, but not happy you bring +1 +2 nations to help you :P

see puerto plata where you didnt want us to fight you :P (and yet you manage to lose more ships 25 vs 19 )

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

You're a zerg, not a clan. 160 members? That sounds like a nation. 

173  i bet hre is no smaller and is just a clan in sweden,  so sweden+danes+brit vs     1 clan?   congratz on your astonishing victory of killing 4 ships losing 10,  with help of 3 nations. + an alt in a frig

you must be proud sorry if i am not impressed, when i will see  rus or rdnn or hre do something alone as clan and win, we can talk from same league., for moment you cant even do something alone as nation sooo. we still a long way to go   

You dont se me calling spain to cover my fleet for farm aggression...  

Edited by Lord Vicious