Game-Labs Forum

Hey all,

quick suggestion - We should be able to craft directly from our clan warehouse (in whatever port it's actually based in). The clunky manual splitting and moving of mats and sub-mats for even the simplest crafts can be a bit tedious and now that we have a shared storage, we should be able to use resources directly from it.

Hark! I hear you say, but people will just waste our precious resources! Not really, anyone has access anyway and could withdraw, so this would also be a good time to implement restrictions (who may deposit/withdraw/craft from inventory).

• Like 1

Hey all,

quick suggestion - We should be able to craft directly from our clan warehouse (in whatever port it's actually based in). The clunky manual splitting and moving of mats and sub-mats for even the simplest crafts can be a bit tedious and now that we have a shared storage, we should be able to use resources directly from it.

Hark! I hear you say, but people will just waste our precious resources! Not really, anyone has access anyway and could withdraw, so this would also be a good time to implement restrictions (who may deposit/withdraw/craft from inventory).

Yes please to the first. In fact, I would prefer us to be able to set things to automatically be made, like a business. Perhaps give us the ability to create not just the 5 buildings, but also say 2 businesses like factories.

And I thought only officers have the ability to use the clan warehouse.

• Like 1