Game-Labs Forum

Sad display of Dutch comradeship

hellshammy

Hello there lads!

I prefer not to post a lot on the forum and rather read everything from the shadows but sadly an event made me post this and declare a few points.

I have been saving for the past 2 weeks do to my limited free time too prepare all the maths for a Victory and also since i am not high enough rank to make High notes i made 100 Large cariages as payment for the crafter.

After asking a couple of times in national chat a certain lad called Skrog of rum contacted me and said he will make it and agreed to do it for the 110 Large cariages.He said it will be done next week(this week) and i agreed to that but sent him a mail a few mins later after the talk to send me his times when is he online so we dont miss each other(again,do to my job and lack of time).Sadly it has been a couple of days and i havent heard,seen or got a responce from this lad.

Even tho i was aware of the scam option the Dutch were in my eyes a really nice community and i really did not expect such acts amongs us.I needed that Vic so i can do higher grade misions and earn some money since doing solo pve in a bellona is nice but it would go faster with a 1.rate..

The points i wanted to make clear is to warn people of this player and that he is not to be trusted,also to warn the fools like me that were thinking there arent scammers in the glorius Dutch nation and last but not least i really do not have the mental power to make myself waste again all the days to get the maths and Labor hours to craft everything so i will give Skrog till Friday to contact me,maybe the lad had an emergency or smth(doubt it but posible) but after that i will just roll to pirates and abandon PVE as it is,go with the flow and just PvP until better times come for PvE crafting and contracts,or maybe just take a break from the game.We all need a holiday once in a while ei,mine came after 400 hours ingame it seems  :)

With all due respect and best wishes

edit-

I apologise to Skrog of Rum for thinking that he scammed me or stole the maths.The guy seems to be silent man that doen not talk a lot but has kept his word and built the ship.

Once again my deep apology to him and to the VAVI clan

Edited by hellshammy
  • Like 2

Pls contact me on the dutch nation ts or ingame mate, you´ll get your Victory from my ship reserve.

Probably the referred person became inactive and simply forgot about the deal. Happened to me too within my own clan.

Edited by praefect
  • Like 8

You're pretty quick with condemning someone unheard...

Sure, I can't say I know him really, as I only know him ingame,  but that is way back from early February on PvP3. Been in the same clan with him since then.

As far as I know, he doesn't talk a lot, but was/is always very reliable and helpful. Most probably he has a to-do-list of Vics and is working on it. Ship for ship.

I really hope this thing will resolve itself...

edit:

@Otto: Skrog is sailing Vics since the earth was young... ;)

Edited by Archer11

Well Jack, two of them are not sailing under the flag of the Verenigden Provincien.

@hellshammy, I sent an ingame-mail to Skrog, as I don't know, wether he visits this forum.or not.

I really believe, that this will end well.

Pls contact me on the dutch nation ts or ingame mate, you´ll will get your Victory from my ship reserve.

Probably the referred person became inactive and simply forgot about the deal. Happened to me too within my own clan.

hoo i think a that i remeber that someone did the same to me ;-) can i have a victory to ?

(please don't tell him i'm french ;-)

:D 

• Like 1

hoo i think a that i remeber that someone did the same to me ;-) can i have a victory to ?

(please don't tell him i'm french ;-)

:D 

we won t tell.......

We all know you are fench :)

you where in the battle of coro this evening (and lost :) )

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/487892961336241098/66BD39B2F65ECB5B0F7FAAA457976759CC12C8C3/

OT

Hellshammy if you want a vic build just contact  one of the members of PPP  The marines ship builders 

• Like 2

Hello there lads!

I prefer not to post a lot on the forum and rather read everything from the shadows but sadly an event made me post this and declare a few points.

I have been saving for the past 2 weeks do to my limited free time too prepare all the maths for a Victory and also since i am not high enough rank to make High notes i made 100 Large cariages as payment for the crafter.

After asking a couple of times in national chat a certain lad called Skrog of rum contacted me and said he will make it and agreed to do it for the 110 Large cariages.He said it will be done next week(this week) and i agreed to that but sent him a mail a few mins later after the talk to send me his times when is he online so we dont miss each other(again,do to my job and lack of time).Sadly it has been a couple of days and i havent heard,seen or got a responce from this lad.

Even tho i was aware of the scam option the Dutch were in my eyes a really nice community and i really did not expect such acts amongs us.I needed that Vic so i can do higher grade misions and earn some money since doing solo pve in a bellona is nice but it would go faster with a 1.rate..

The points i wanted to make clear is to warn people of this player and that he is not to be trusted,also to warn the fools like me that were thinking there arent scammers in the glorius Dutch nation and last but not least i really do not have the mental power to make myself waste again all the days to get the maths and Labor hours to craft everything so i will give Skrog till Friday to contact me,maybe the lad had an emergency or smth(doubt it but posible) but after that i will just roll to pirates and abandon PVE as it is,go with the flow and just PvP until better times come for PvE crafting and contracts,or maybe just take a break from the game.We all need a holiday once in a while ei,mine came after 400 hours ingame it seems  :)

With all due respect and best wishes

As a US player selling 'Labor Hours' to pirates in Morti... damn

• Like 2

I also hope it will end well and it was all a misunderstanding.

Pls contact me on the dutch nation ts or ingame mate, you´ll will get your Victory from my ship reserve.

Thanks lad for the kind proposal but i could not take it,my fault if i lost my maths not yours.

You're pretty quick with condemning someone unheard...

Sure, I can't say I know him really, as I only know him ingame,  but that is way back from early February on PvP3. Been in the same clan with him since then.

As far as I know, he doesn't talk a lot, but was/is always very reliable and helpful. Most probably he has a to-do-list of Vics and is working on it. Ship for ship.

I really hope this thing will resolve itself...

edit:

@Otto: Skrog is sailing Vics since the earth was young... ;)

I work half a day everyday as 112 operator and i still manage to clock in some gametime just to check mail and craft at least so my fears arent without doubt..

P.S. more of us sailed a lot of ships,some of us just didnt have the time to bounce back after the wipe..

we won t tell.......

We all know you are fench :)

you where in the battle of coro this evening (and lost :) )

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/487892961336241098/66BD39B2F65ECB5B0F7FAAA457976759CC12C8C3/

OT

Hellshammy if you want a vic build just contact  one of the members of PPP  The marines ship builders 

Thanks lad,i will take note of your clan for future ships

• Like 1

With respect to the upcoming patch I could offer u a basic.... ähh fish cutter in fine quality for excellent fishing productivity and made of live oak! Special price, only 10.000 Gold the cutter and a mid grade note. :P

Sorry to hear it Hellshammy. Personally I don't know Skrog, but you hopefully he will get back to you and correct the situation.

To add to it, the Compaignie des Heeren XIX is selling ships in all ranges in all quantities at guaranteed delivery dates. Just contact our Heer van den Werft: jointventure or our Heer van den Handel: Bosch and they'll hook you up with a fast delivery.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear it Hellshammy. Personally I don't know Skrog, but you hopefully he will get back to you and correct the situation.

To add to it, the Compaignie des Heeren XIX is selling ships in all ranges in all quantities at guaranteed delivery dates. Just contact our Heer van den Werft: jointventure or our Heer van den Handel: Bosch and they'll hook you up with a fast delivery.

Did not consider myself able to take orders from 9th since i didnt pay my fee yet so thats why i looked in national chat

Just talked to Skrog in chat.

He already got the high-grade notes, but has to wait for the crafting-hours now and as soon as he finds the time then, the ship will be built.

He's working through a list, just as I assumed... 

My 5cts:

He promised the Vic for this week. Yesterday was Monday. Week lasts till Sunday... 

Sure, he could have answered via chat or mail. But as already mentioned, really not a guy of many words, but he keeps his promises. 

Highly suspicious that he send a courier to talk to the man and not to the man !!!! This smells of a mob job !!! This requires an accountant and some guns.

Close that mouth, you dirty traitor. taking advantage of our kindness and then leave our beloved nation!! 

• Like 2

Just talked to Skrog in chat.

He already got the high-grade notes, but has to wait for the crafting-hours now and as soon as he finds the time then, the ship will be built.

He's working through a list, just as I assumed... 

My 5cts:

He promised the Vic for this week. Yesterday was Monday. Week lasts till Sunday... 

Sure, he could have answered via chat or mail. But as already mentioned, really not a guy of many words, but he keeps his promises. 

I can confirm this,so far it seems i was quick on the draw and Skrog is just a nice silent guy of not many words

Highly suspicious that he send a courier to talk to the man and not to the man !!!! This smells of a mob job !!! This requires an accountant and some guns.

I refuse to embrace the Black again,the Dutch are a nice community! Dark events shall need to come for me to join the Dark side

Highly suspicious that he send a courier to talk to the man and not to the man !!!! This smells of a mob job !!! This requires an accountant and some guns.

I'm a member here, he's not.

Seconds and heavy guns, ok, but this accountant-threat?! Shivers run down my spine, when I think about them in RL. :D 

I can confirm this,so far it seems i was quick on the draw and Skrog is just a nice silent guy of not many words

in my best Black Country Communion-impersonation

"I am a Messenger

This was my Prophecy

I'm goin' back

To The Dutch Country"

I apologise to Skrog of Rum for thinking that he scammed me or stole the maths.The guy seems to be silent man that doen not talk a lot but has kept his word and built the ship.

Once again my deep apology to him and to the VAVI clan

• Like 3