Game-Labs Forum

"God Mod"

Dear Dev,

last night I had the ''honor" to confront Blackjack Morgan together with my fellow bb3ar and another player of my nation (Brit). We were a trinco, a reno and connie. I finally discovered the existence of a "God mode" in NA! Blackjack Morgan had an indestructible frigate (I shot with 32 pd carronades from a distance of 50 meters and only scratches!). Whenever he shot to me at any angle he made me 2/3 red leaks, lowering the side of 1/3 each broadside! Surely his frigate was equipped with engine! Without a mast and sails under 50% it was able to turn better than me and the other (sails to 95%). Last, the incredible aims! Not even a missed shot! So either you tell me how to get this incredible frigate or I m certain that you will have to investigate what happened, especially because Blackjack Morgan appears to be a tester! They perhaps have the right to special indestructible ships? I like very much NA, 500  hours of play, and I'm happy to participate in testing, I'm sure NA will become an amazing game when it will be completed, with many new players and so many old players who will return. But if you are going to let this game ruined by cheats and "god mods", I'll be the first to erase it from my hard drive (as I did with WoT). Thanks for your attention and response that I will certainly receive.

God mode and any other cheats and hacks should not be possible in this game as everything is calculated on the server side, chances are he just knows the mechanics better and used them more effectively. Next time if the exact same thing happens and you are entirely sure that it is indeed hacks or cheats, send a video(only video proof will be accepted) to admin/any of the mods and f11 it.

Due to lack of proof this tribunal is closed.

I will add that "Tester" is simply a forum title.  It indicates someone who has played the game for a while, and has contributed quite a bit of good feedback and/or bug reports.  Testers use the same version of the game client as everyone else and have the same ships and equipment/mods as everyone else.

Encountering someone with the Tester title can be a very bad day at times - many of them know the game inside and out from their plentiful experience playing it.  They do not, however, have any special powers or ships.