Game-Labs Forum

Just abandoned the WRONG outpost

The only thing to stop people from deleting wrong outposts is to remove the ability to delete outposts.

Chill out on the "warning upon warning upon warning". So yeah, you had 57 confirmation windows and you managed to fail anyway. Congratulations to you, please, don't request any more confirmation windows, you proved you don't read them anyway.

Nobody knows the troubles i've seen nobody knows my sorrow

Nyurtle, can you please tell me which port it was, so that I can share with my clan where you will be sailing this evening?  :P

Hey, that could've been any of us, I feel your pain.  Galileus, your comment provides no benefit or solution, just takes up space here.  Sometimes in this game things like dialogue boxes become pedestrian and every once in a while you have to check yourself and verify your next 3 or 4 planned actions.  So far as permanent actions like outpost abandonment and similar actions are concerned, I think we captains would be more apt to avoid mistakes like that if the UI actually encouraged it.  We captains would respond more cautiously to decisions like these if the UI confirmations were bold blinking red in a different font style, or something else that is clearly different, and not so pedestrian as just another similarly sized and colored confirm box in the same font.  That's a very simple but effect change.

If you lost a few fully upgraded production buildings I do know your sorrow and pain. If it was a first rate I can only say .... Not yet. ????

Nyurtle, eventhough it happens due to our own shortcomings and clicking, like Gallileus painfully and justly rubs in, it still warrants a quiet curse, a moisty tear and a liberating forum post. ????

• Like 1

May i recommend not being able to fully abandon an outpost till maintenance occurs?

No thanks... they ask you 2 times if your sure....  waiting till down time will make a slow moving game even slower... that means I have to decide today what I want to do tomorrow without knowing what the map will even look like in the morning No Thank You

Maybe.. but since you can now just TP to it a will and check the warehouse plus you can check the dock from anywhere,,,, That is just asking for code to protect lazy

...and/or  stupid, tired, distracted, or human.  I believe we all fall into one or more of those groups 100% of the time.

...and/or  stupid, tired, distracted, or human.  I believe we all fall into one or more of those groups 100% of the time.

Huh ? What ?... Where ? Oh !... :o

Yeah it happens and there's no point in making a fuss about it. Else we look like shrieking kittens or yapping puppies. :P