Game-Labs Forum

Screen shot of the MP leaderboard

RichardMcCor

I have had instances where the game ends abruptly with no warning before the timer runs out and I lose even when I was clearly winning the game. I do not know what causes that. I have also had instances of people disconnecting their internet cord while in game so they do not lose rank when they have clearly lost. Some people are just clearly pathetic. Send me a invite if you want a real challenge but be warned I will murder you fair and square lol. Steam name; REB_Blunt

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My Multiplayer is glitchy. I couldnt for the longest time get it to screen shot. It would not even let me access Steam in Multiplayer. But then I have a brilliant idea. What if I join through Singleplayer, then Switch over to Multiplayer? Bam!!! Now my screenshot works. Also toughest person on my Leaderboard is Colby72. That kid is GOOD!!!

If you want in on the leaderboard send me a Invite.

post-3765-0-84396600-1422155722_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For sure there are issues with rank. Some in top ten havent been online in a month and are sitting pretty in top rank spots (Dont Escrow Taxes, Looking at you brother). Others have beat 2 stars Lt Gens and gained no rank. Some go up in rank when they F4 and disconnect from game. While some go down in rank after wins. The rank does not show right now who is the best. Instead it shows in a general idea who is.

Oh ya its official, {W.A.R.} is the first Ultimate Generals Gettysburg Clan

post-3765-0-77229200-1423255729_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...