Game-Labs Forum

The I gonna leave thread

currently on break or as i call it followers mode reasoning is pretty much because once ya get the best ship whats there do to (other than pvp) sailing its nice but to time consuming most people dont have 5 hours or whatever that it takes to get from cton to plymoth

I see endless points like yours and im honestly curious what it is you are wanting devs to do? Please share some of your ( and others too) ideas . Please dont say general statements like add more content or add more quests or add more things to do since anyone can say that. Be specific please because im very curious in what needs to be added.

I only say this because im an old gamer who remembers games like this being great and full of life and as busy as a New York sidewalk and it was all done by players and had even less " content" then this game. I acually think there is to much artificial content in this game now and almost never play now because the players are no longer in the open world.

I see endless points like yours and im honestly curious what it is you are wanting devs to do? Please share some of your ( and others too) ideas .

Oh, for Pete's sake Doomed, put a cork in it with that line. The forum is fuill of suggestions. Try reading them yourself.

i think doom meant that sarcastically.. I think he was pointing out that it is beneficial for the development of Naval Action when we as testers try to be precise when we post something to avoid confusion and misunderstandings.. I've noticed, too,  that a lot of people which go here make only vague demands of what they think should be done about Naval Action to make it better.. It's like being in a restaurant, furiously demanding something to drink without ever stating what you want so the waiter has no clue how to serve you.. It sure is easy to criticize something or someone when you never get into the nitty gritty of things..

Like, why does he want to sail from Ctown (charlestown?) to Plymouth? If you want to pvp there you buy an outpost.. But see, i'm alrdy speculating..

Edited by BACk ALLEY ShENANiGANS

currently on break or as i call it followers mode reasoning is pretty much because once ya get the best ship whats there do to (other than pvp) sailing its nice but to time consuming most people dont have 5 hours or whatever that it takes to get from cton to plymoth

There is more to this game than getting the best ships, I have sailed on every ship  being payed for or captured but for me I like the Bellona, now that I have my Bellona what do I do now in game????

Well for one, I have set up shop and making money from my mines, and giving back 50% to my fleet.

I call this the stock exchange nothing like it you might say but I call it that, anyways I buy low and sell high,

I might even buy out all the stock and leave it empty for someone else to sell then hit stocks with a low price and still make a huge amount of cash.

How about being a crafter and make ships for the community and be part of a team and gather help from others that you might want to pass down to those that are just starting up and telling them what to do

So you see there is plenty to do after getting the best ship

• Like 2