Game-Labs Forum

Nations should rally against the Pirates before its too late!

Hornblower V

I do not dwelve into politics but I am sure I voice the entire Black label social confederation of clan and bands of brothers when I say the following:

- You simply do not march into Mordor with 4 nations [ US, GB, VP and Swe ] ...

Good one haha - protect the ring bearer! Eh... flag carrier!

I am collecting Names of those who cry and don't have patience saying game is dead. Please don't, game means a lot to all of us. As I said many times before, if you feel you are the one who can't control your emotions just take a break until the end of Summer and please don't spread fault accusations. Game is Healthy and development is moving. After Summer I will list those names on Public board, so all can have a drink and talk about good times.  :)

• Like 8

Don't beat on the pirates too hard!

Look at this map: http://www.navalactioncraft.com/mapand tell me how France is doing being constantly attacked by the Swedes in the North and the Dutch in the South?

Pirates?  Not an issue honestly

The Dutch were perfectly happy fighting the rats around Haiti and were holding our own that's where we want to be, unfortunately our defensive alliance with Sweden meant we had to abandon this just cause to come down and help Sweden versus the Danes and French.

So now we fight daily swopping the same ports with France which is pretty damn boring tbh, but the Dutch never fail allies and never will.

Know your facts sir!!!

• Like 7

What do you mean you have no idea when a patch will come? We provide updates every month its even stated in the first announcement on steam. 

PS this would be the features if this was rust. 

• Permadeath (you have to restart from 0 on death) Meh...
  • Ports are fully robbed on capture (all resources are looted, all ships taken, all buildings burnt) If when finalized its actually a feet to take a port i dont mind this :) 
  • Ships have 1 life Since by doing this ships would be worth something, i would literally pay you an extra 50euros just for this feature :D
  • No teleports If the server population will be enough to have action all over the place, dont give a damn about teleports :P 
  • Food, water requirements for you and your crew which dies if you don't have water after 3 days at sea. Wouldnt mind buying provisions for ships (food,water, cannon balls) though im fairly certain they would last more than 3 days :D
  • No NPC traders - all have to be player delivered Yes please, the only NPC traders should be those of players donating their ship to AI to bring their resources from point A to point B at most, not an endless swarm of magically appearing ships :D
  • NO NPC ships - only players! Point above :) Want and NPC fleet protecting your towns waters ? Go donate ships so that the governor can form a fleet :) 

Can you guys handle this like rust players? We can make an experiment one day. But we know what will happen. 

but the Dutch never fail allies and never will.

Technically, you fail with France. Well, "you make a choice".

But you are the good guys in this affair, so no problem.

The funny things, for me, simple french player, its to see the blame against Spain, French, Danes... Pirates friends!

Well, during the black friday, Britain ally dont move for us.

When Spain was bullied by Britain, Holland dont move.

When Britain attack France territory, Sweden dont move neither, and "dont want to do PB" (they attack Pirates and Danes after).

When the Spanish need help, France come.

When the France need help, Spain come.

Danes always fight our opposant too.

...and yes, the Pirates play the same alliance game... and are better ally than Holland, Sweden or British.

Still my humble point of view.

We are all the bad guy of somebody.

Yes, a diplomatic patch is necessary, and yes, the pirate nation need amelioration.

But dont blame the game mecanic of an alpha game, just when you suddendly dont have the avantage anymore. Yesterday, it was the British Empire, today the Black Flag Empire. Tomorrow depend of you guys :)

• Like 3

...and yes, the Pirates play the same alliance game... and are better ally than Holland, Sweden or British.

U should ask french diplomats why here and there was no help for the french from our side. Actually there could have been reasons for it mate. ;)

Technically, you fail with France.

Technically, it is a war between the danish and swedes coalition without effect on the legal status between french and dutch. But since french are forcing us to stay in that war for their own fun and collaborate with the pirates, this alliance seem to be worth nothing at all. Tbh I can´t remember one single moment where french acted like they would be our ally. When french speak to us, it was always circling about the french wishes and needs for their community. ;)

Edited by praefect

I am collecting Names of those who cry and don't have patience saying game is dead. Please don't, game means a lot to all of us. As I said many times before, if you feel you are the one who can't control your emotions just take a break until the end of Summer and please don't spread fault accusations. Game is Healthy and development is moving. After Summer I will list those names on Public board, so all can have a drink and talk about good times. :)

I would like to opt out from that list. Thank you

P.S. and please, for the love of God - fix the grammar and orthography in your signature, man! ????

Edited by Hugo van Grojt

You are all speaking of peace and saying its our fault, well, when we talk about it what is your answer?

The swedes want our ports in the north

The dutch want our ports in the south

So yes you'll get your peace....when hell freezes over.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 2

You are all speaking of peace and saying its our fault, well, when we talk about it what is your answer?

U won´t believe it, but to start a war actually means to take the responsibility for it and its outcome.

And btw, the french rejected the white peace and demanded to continue, cos they expected to win and considered all this as great fun.

Edited by praefect

You are in the wrong thread, Sir. This thread is not about peace but about war - war on the black plague that is ravaging all over the Caribbean. You just happen to be associated with said plague spreading the disease. So that makes you a rat in plague terms.

It is not too late to abandon your sick ways. To see the light and stand with those proud citizens devoted to ridding this world from the black scourge!

That is what this topic is about.

• Like 1

Technically, you fail with France. Well, "you make a choice".

But you are the good guys in this affair, so no problem.

The funny things, for me, simple french player, its to see the blame against Spain, French, Danes... Pirates friends!

Well, during the black friday, Britain ally dont move for us.

When Spain was bullied by Britain, Holland dont move.

When Britain attack France territory, Sweden dont move neither, and "dont want to do PB" (they attack Pirates and Danes after).

When the Spanish need help, France come.

When the France need help, Spain come.

Danes always fight our opposant too.

Still my humble point of view.

We are all the bad guy of somebody.

Yes, a diplomatic patch is necessary, and yes, the pirate nation need amelioration.

But dont blame the game mecanic of an alpha game, just when you suddendly dont have the avantage anymore. Yesterday, it was the British Empire, today the Black Flag Empire. Tomorrow depend of you guys :)

After two (enjoyable) wars against the French, I am actually looking forward to sail with you guys one day. However the cards seem to be dealt differently every time.   :(

• Like 2

Omg, look back a few weeks, the US lost pretty much everything, now look at them rebuild, Sweeds lost all their land, look at them rebuild. Map stomping is only temporary, if you don't like how the map is, take a break.

The difference I feel between Brits and US/Swedes, is that everybody seems to hate the British up to the point I believe they will not stop at just reducing us to jamaica, but will want to put in that extra effort to make it realy frustrating to play.

Now it might never get to that point, but it does feel like some people are putting in some extra effort to getting us "wiped".

The difference I feel between Brits and US/Swedes, is that everybody seems to hate the British up to the point I believe they will not stop at just reducing us to jamaica, but will want to put in that extra effort to make it realy frustrating to play.

Now it might never get to that point, but it does feel like some people are putting in some extra effort to getting us "wiped".

This abuse will continue until new game mechanics come into play. Just hold on tight and wait for new patches. 

I am collecting Names of those who cry and don't have patience saying game is dead. Please don't, game means a lot to all of us. As I said many times before, if you feel you are the one who can't control your emotions just take a break until the end of Summer and please don't spread fault accusations. Game is Healthy and development is moving. After Summer I will list those names on Public board, so all can have a drink and talk about good times.  :)

I have yet to spot anyone that says the game is dead, t.b.h. I'd say it is far from it and the future can be quite bright. Let's hope enough critical mass of players will be around to test the next evolutions of RvR the game brings. I thoroughly enjoy this game with more players about, that is for sure.

The Orange Dukes of Willem manipulate everyone around from their safe seat in the south unreachable shores.

After all they have been kind enough to themselves and having wars with 1 enemy at a time while all of us, every single one of us, the other nations, had to endure multiple front wars and have some awesome action.

... I wonder if the United Caribbean Nations council would decide to depose their regime... just for the fun of it :)

• Like 3

The Orange Dukes of Willem manipulate everyone around from their safe seat in the south unreachable shores.

After all they have been kind enough to themselves and having wars with 1 enemy at a time while all of us, every single one of us, the other nations, had to endure multiple front wars and have some awesome action.

... I wonder if the United Caribbean Nations council would decide to depose their regime... just for the fun of it :)

It is scurvy riddled scum like you that makes the eradication of the black scourge a priority for everyone but the most naive lambs.

How easy it is for you to bite the hand that fed you - fed you well - all those years. Your treacherous talk should be a warning to all the rat friends out there.

United we shall stand - or perish under the rule of the most iliterate of Italian wannabe dictators Lord Vicousolini.

(Vicousolini picture removed by evil censorship)

Lord Vicious announcing his peace offer to the U.S. council on the main square of Mortimer Town, May 1786

Edited by Hugo van Grojt
--inapropiate content removed--
  • Like 7

I am Spanish player, now I'm inactive for several reasons.

mismanagement of Spanish players at the Spanish nation, the few values that are allying with pirates.

for these reasons and more I bored, because they  have no solidarity players being first naval action, do not look for a banner that is nothing. waiting to come into play political system and more

• Like 1

I am Spanish player, now I'm inactive for several reasons.

mismanagement of Spanish players at the Spanish nation, the few values that are allying with pirates.

for these reasons and more I bored, because they  have no solidarity players being first naval action, do not look for a banner that is nothing. waiting to come into play political system and more

Unlike real world you can change the nation to one where leaders actually care about their fighters. 

• Like 1

Hopefully there will be a future patch where players can change nations as easily as it is to go pirate, with some cooldown time.

Persona non grata Trait, ten times XP for the former nation captain that sinks him :D

• Like 3

Hopefully there will be a future patch where players can change nations as easily as it is to go pirate, with some cooldown time.

This is a quite good proposal. Why not allow changing nation with all your ships & gold transferred to the capital with a cooldown of 1 month? Yes, deserteurs are welcome.

Persona non grata Trait, ten times XP for the former nation captain that sinks him

Why not add "Wanted" Posters in Capitals for players who did hurt the own nation most? Give players who chase & defeat them double or triple XP and special reward in gold ...

• Like 2