it doesn,t seem that much important anymore to grind xp

so whats the next grind leading to?

the gathered xp seems to vanish in smoke 

(so whats happening to it )

i dont see it back in labor hours 

i dont see it back in gold

so what should happen ....

what will become the next goal for the Captain

and what will benefit the xp grind next..?

skill level perhaps ?

reduced build options ?

reduction in gold transactions?

just some examples..

what do you think....

love to hear your opinion,and possibilities,or whatever...

o7

• Like 2

now you can relax and go pvp without fear,i have heard rattlesnake is great for trader hunting

try to sink as many player ship as you can in a week

and next week see if you can beat that record

• Like 5

now you can relax and go pvp without fear,i have heard rattlesnake is great for trader hunting

well sounds great 

perhaps you can create a counter for that .. :)

Once I hit that point in other games, I find that the only motivation after a few days or weeks is usually dependent on whether or not I am a member of a guild/clan/team. If I am not, then my ADHD kicks in and I become bored and stop playing for a period of time. If I am a member of a guild/clan/team, then if I have achieved a rank and/or status of importance, with duties and responsibilities then I find that my motivation becomes doing my absolute best to fulfill my duties and aid my comrades. If I am just a bottom of the barrel recruit...50/50 chance I will stay and try to climb the guild ladder, or stop playing anyway.

That being said, when I am thinking about leaving a fun game because I have "maxed out"...I may start anew, with a new character/profile/etc. to start from the beginning and enjoy the fun all over again, making different choices to see what happens, going different places, talking to different people, etc. So perhaps you may wish to engage in something akin to this grand "restart", eh?

• Like 1

I think past level 10, we should start gaining the ability to use/hire/modify fleets again.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14225-ranking-up-past-level-10/#entry262248

Basically, with every additional rank past 10, I will get a small bit of extra crew, and unlock another fleet slot.  I can place ANY ship I want into my fleet and outfit that ship how I see fit.  However, I must SHARE my total crew between my ship and my fleet ships.  The link is a topic I've made on the subject.

now you can relax and go pvp without fear

But Rear Admiral can't be the final rank? There was also Vice Admiral and Admiral after Rear Admiral.

Do you guys plan to introduce these ranks with final realase of NA or will Rear Admiral remain the ultimate goal to reach?

How many emperors, kings, overlords admirals any other mighty titles do u expect within one nation?

It doesnt look seriously.

I'm expecting nothing. I'm just asking.

And to be honest, I can't remember that Emperor or King was a commanding rank in an Age of Sail's Navy :P  

thx  :D There are tons of PvE games alrdy available.. I remember the time when PvP people got bullied in star trek online.. Bad memories  :( . However, since we got PvE/ PvP servers maybe make PvP servers less about grinding and PvE more about that carrot on a stick.. The easier it is to join pvp the more pvp you can fight. The more fights we have the more ships sink. The more ships sink the more people craft.. Everybody wins and has fun.. Make SOLs maybe even more resource intensive to craft so that more people consider sailing a frigate? How many trees did it take to craft a SOL again, 2000? 

Edited by BACk ALLEY ShENANiGANS