Game-Labs Forum

A tiny stumbling block on the way to Tulum

Cid Pahlavi

At the time of 12:00 GMT,the AUSCF create a assault on Tulum,the gate of the Yucatan.As we protect them few times before,we plan to defend it another time.However,we are alone,and the enemy we fight against used to be our friends.

3g18h7w.png

Everything we have is 15 player with 1dura 3rd Rates linerships,the opposite side have 7 players more and double the BR with 5 1st Rates.We managed to sink 2 3rd rate ships to make the BR different down to 1.9 and tried to focus on the Santisma,but we unable to sink it before the battle over.Finally we quitted the battle with 2 frigates lost,and abondoned the port we used to defend.

Now I'm here to introduce my clan [VVVV] to you as the creator and tell you everything happened today before everyone forget it.We are group of Chinese player who join the Great Britain.We used to farm near Great Corn and met the AUSEZ clan there.Then we moved to Truxillo to respond the invite of AUSEZ. As we are chinese clan,we are unable to attend most of the actions of the GB council because of the timer.So the only port battle we are able to join is defending the Tulum with AUSEZ and GNF clan.

Then the AUSEZ leave the Great Britain,we refused to join the Pirates with them.I used to dream of the AUSEZ back to GB someday and the British council will stop them before the disputes grow larger.Just before the AUSCF siege the Tulum,we got the intell and asked the council for help,but no one seems to help.The German clan gave up their former base and we forced to defend the Tulum by ourselves.

After the battle,we all back to Truxillo,we don't know when the AUSCF clan will attack it and if there are anyone could help.We will lost every thing if we failed to defend Truxillo.The only thing we can do may joining the Pirates so we won't lost our resource and blueprints at last.

At last,I would complain that there are too many benefits for Pirates,especially when one country fail to defend itself.One won't need to loss anything after switch to pirates.Your outpost,your blueprints,and even resources won't lost if you move them to a nearby freetown,and if the pirate take the port,you don't need to do transporting at all !What a ridiculous design!To be honest,I have no idea about what I should do about our clan,but the story of a small chinese clan in Naval Action still to be continued.However the difficult is,we manage to make fun from this game all the time.

Edited by Cid Pahlavi
  • Like 9

Hey Cid!  

Honestly best of luck to all you guys, and im glad that you guys are getting content on your timezone for once :)

Hey where are all the first rates we made you guys? Nelson has some snuck away somewhere.  You know how much we love you guys and i just hope that the forthcoming battles will be a blast for us all.  

In the end though Cid we miss you guys and want you to join us.  Let's paint it black!

Hey VVVV, as for us dont expect any help from the british council, they abandoned us for their own agenda a long time ago and we were forced to defend with help occasionally from RGL who have also now gone.

Its not hard to turn against those who abandoned us :P

all i say is Dam you guys for making me get bad leaks which made me die :P, but all in all thanks for the good fight guys, hope to see a bit more of it even in some the other ports if you can as it makes it fun for all rather than taking empty ports :(

To all British captains i say while the times may not be good for you all, please please contest the ports, even if you lose you not only have fun yourself, you give us fun as well, and no offence to the US guys but GB captains you can see what happens when people do not defend ports, if you still want GB to be taken seriously atm you need to defend the west after all it is a different time to that of the East, there is no TP cool down now so theirs no excuse about TPing places, and besides GB is at what 30-40 ports? How many of those ports are on the east? How many of them are on the west? If you don't know the answer think about it, do you really want to go down to 10-20 ports because you were lazy to sail for a hour and set up a outpost to tp to when the defense call comes again? And that call will come each and every day until the map is BLACK

No such defence at Truxillo , it seems the remaining British clans skulked away to Jamaica LOL under the SLRN thumb.

We are coming just a matter of time.

Yes you are. Just one more pirate clan sailing 1st and second rates because it was easier to go pirate and save you BPs than to join a long term nation. Trust me I get it. I've switch nations twice and took the BP penalty each time. But joining the Zerg nation just because it was easy. You guys could have done better than that. In the long run you're probably going to be moving again anyway when the devs finish the pirate tweak. So it kind of makes you look like easy path fair weather team mates. Strap on a pair and join a struggling nation. The only BPs you really need to get up to now anyway are the Inger/Connie. It would take you less than a week to rebuild it with 20 players working together. Edited by Bach
  • Like 1