Game-Labs Forum

Dear Pirate Overlords.....a suggestion

McFatts

Correct me if I wrong, but wasn't it sweden who took their first rates 25 full group only to empty PB, never giving fight vs danish 1rate fleet? Or maybe those guys on gray constie spamming all possible flags on our ports each evening on east when same shit do brits on west wasn't sweden? Or maybe thos sweden who lost philipsburg few weeks a go with 1.2 BR dif on their side and numbers also was some fake sweden? Those guys lost half of their fleet with price of single danish ingermanland (btw in that game version ppl still have to use brain in maneuvering fleet). In that case it is those another sweden who is noskillers and able to win in numbers.

So... you want Sweden to fight a war that is advantageous to Denmark?

It would be quite stupid of the Swedish playerbase to do just that.

Maybe the Swedish nation just outplays you guys on a different level, where you can't put your strength to bear... so instead of trying to adapt you come to the forum and complain. Who is the noskiller in this case? Ohh... correct, it's you.

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 1

Dear Mr. Vicious,

Oh uncontested ports count as victorys, oh ok i guess it is 250! GJ i guess!! Gold star for you!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

They where contested after 2 defeats your entire nation run.   I still waiting to see any USa accomplishment, not as clan, as nation, since as clan u have none able to do a campaign vs a nation.   USa in their entire na life did nothing beside lose lose lose, hide, lose lose lose, hide.       Pretty much Usa have lost every pb since i left Usa,    and only manage to recap some empty ports and even have the face to call it victory, and every time you do i return back kick you back to your capital and so on.

At first sign of battle, USa run.  And all the server know it.   You even call it a strategy, you admit your inferiority and inability to engage 1 clan, and prefer live in neutral ports. 

I can kill you only if you not hide, i can conquer all your ports but not force you to defend,    Every time USa have ports is when SORRy go do something else. Coincidence?

this happened the first 2 days we returned to kick you, in Nuevitas, and there was even dutch and brits helping you, after that lose, you realized you where going to lose any other battle and refused to showup.

All nations brits, spain, france, pirates dutch etc, have screen of big battle of firstrates going sometimes well for one side sometimes for the other, USA HAVE 0 NOT A SINGLE BIG BATTLE WON.     in 3 monthsmN5XAQh.jpg

Correct me if I wrong, but wasn't it sweden who took their first rates 25 full group only to empty PB, never giving fight vs danish 1rate fleet? Or maybe those guys on gray constie spamming all possible flags on our ports each evening on east when same shit do brits on west wasn't sweden? Or maybe thos sweden who lost philipsburg few weeks a go with 1.2 BR dif on their side and numbers also was some fake sweden? Those guys lost half of their fleet with price of single danish ingermanland (btw in that game version ppl still have to use brain in maneuvering fleet). In that case it is those another sweden who is noskillers and able to win in numbers.

I never said in a single word that sweden is full of highskillers and would beat the danes, actually I gave you guys props for being the better 1st rates captains.

The main reason why sweden didn´t brought their 1st rates to port battles is the bad economy, don´t bring what you can´t afford to lose.

Sweden didn´t invent the flag spamming and doing so (especially in war) is totally legit. You guys bought more then one flag too and even fake ones to distract swedish players.

Calling them noskillers because you clearly won some battles is just low, and if you go by that rule your allies have even less skill then (which I wouldn´t say is true!) because said noskillers beat them clearly in some battles too. 

Oh Vicious, you're so cute. The fact that you would even trot that battle out as something to illustrate what your words are trying to claim means at worst you're a terrible propagandist or at best, just can't add up BR effectively. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and claim that it's your math skills that are showing.

All that screen cap shows is that you and your clan enjoy extremely one-sided battles and point to them as some kind of reflection of your skill. In fact, all it shows is you're a bully and enjoy a one sided fight against a fleet that even has AI in it.  This is not to belittle the brave U.S. captains that took part in this one-sided affair, but you sir, need to try a little harder if you're trying to claim that U.S. captains can't even win on even terms (I refer you back to my post earlier in the thread where it was, in fact, even terms and you lost your lives to the man except for your weak-kneed members who cravenly surrendered or ran).

May I suggest you put your untold millions and plentiful resources toward paying one of your seemingly endless number of bootlicks to write your propaganda and choose your illustrations more carefully. It could benefit from some editorial finesse. I think even the Spanish might be able to write more eloquently (or at the very least use the shift keys with both hands).

Or conversely, it shows the height of the stupidity in your nation's leadership in showing-up to a war dressed for a spring cotillion.......but whatever: a win is a win.

Oh Vicious, you're so cute. The fact that you would even trot that battle out as something to illustrate what your words are trying to claim means at worst you're a terrible propagandist or at best, just can't add up BR effectively. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and claim that it's your math skills that are showing.

All that screen cap shows is that you and your clan enjoy extremely one-sided battles and point to them as some kind of reflection of your skill. In fact, all it shows is you're a bully and enjoy a one sided fight against a fleet that even has AI in it.  This is not to belittle the brave U.S. captains that took part in this one-sided affair, but you sir, need to try a little harder if you're trying to claim that U.S. captains can't even win on even terms (I refer you back to my post earlier in the thread where it was, in fact, even terms and you lost your lives to the man except for your weak-kneed members who cravenly surrendered or ran).

May I suggest you put your untold millions and plentiful resources toward paying one of your seemingly endless number of bootlicks to write your propaganda and choose your illustrations more carefully. It could benefit from some editorial finesse. I think even the Spanish might be able to write more eloquently (or at the very least use the shift keys with both hands).

You fail to understand the point, SORRY is here to fight and win not to bow down and play gentelmen games, if SORRY fields a dread fleet and the enemy dose not, that alone means that SORRY is more more organized and to field a fleet like that requires more coordination than what the enemy can even dream of.

A battle is one sided only  if the opponent is of inferior lvl.

It is not our fault or concern if the enemy cannot match us.

If you want even fighting game go play chess or arena 5v5 games, or mechwarrior online.

this is the best comparison

Then dont attack if you unable to win,  overstimate your force is a big mistake. You should be Less forum warriors and spend more time archieve something in game. What i suggest you  is to make better strategy  and to get better  leaders able to pick fights you can win.  I not was thinking to go vs usa that soon, but usa attacked when pirate where busy vs 3 other nations.. so you forced us to comeback and punish you.

Also  if i can bring 49 santi vs 1 usa cutter, i will.

Is not my concern give you "fair fights"    we where there for destroy you, not for give you fun and fair fights, wanna do fair fights? go play cs go 5 on 5.   Is not our task to downgrade ourselves for give to the enemy a chance to win :)   we are pirate no ? we have no honor, so why u always like to remind us how pirate scum we are, and then cry in the same moment we not give you fair fights?

A nation cant match a clan, what that tell about that nation?  you think you can debate your IN GAME military losses on forums, and thats cute, but also useless, your nation got defeated twice by a clan, and you still not admit it,  more you deny, less chance you have for improve, since you still refuse to aknowledge your mistakes

• Like 1

Then dont attack if you unable to win,  overstimate your force is a big mistake ...

But the strategy is working :D it seems they annoy you and i bet thats what they want ...

Edited by Lonar
  • Like 1