Game-Labs Forum

USA PvP1 Regroup

Horror

I think he means that US players on PVP1 should for the time being play on PVP2 and prepare materials there for when the server will eventually be merged with PVP1 and you are then ready to fight back on PVP1. Just my interpretation.

I think he means that US players on PVP1 should for the time being play on PVP2 and prepare materials there for when the server will eventually be merged with PVP1 and you are then ready to fight back on PVP1. Just my interpretation.

Exactly.

US is strong on PVP2

They will need to thoroughly defeat Pirates there, or come merger, the problem will only be worse.

Regroup call on PvP2 

1. Farm, Rebuild

2. Merge

3. Reconquer

Exactly.

US is strong on PVP2

They will need to thoroughly defeat Pirates there, or come merger, the problem will only be worse.

well, that is by far the most laughable call for the gamiest gaming of the game by a gamer (not "tester" mind you) I've seen to date.  It would be almost Pirate-esque if it were not so....gamey.

Edited by vonKrimm
  • Like 1

My apologies, I meant no disrespect,

Big hat tip to those who would fight on despite the odds.

I had considered it simple metagaming should the Pirates opt to play crush to win.

a port in a storm

No matter where you go to rebuild, we will be ever more prepared by the time the merger happens and SORRY will wipe your pathetic rebuilt fleet out in one port battle. 

Oh and need I not metion, but you call SORRY exploiter's but this is a clear exploit that you have publicly posted. 

Edited by R2Y2

No matter where you go to rebuild, we will be ever more prepared by the time the merger happens and SORRY will wipe your pathetic rebuilt fleet out in one port battle. 

Oh and need I not metion, but you call SORRY exploiter's but this is a clear exploit that you have publicly posted. 

The Pirate "nation" is an exploit.

Funny how SORRY keep throwing there name on every thread, theres no need to run plus once the pirate rework comes in i gather pirates players will either have to restart or if the Devs are kind grant them amnesty to restart in nations as they are going to lose their ability to build and participate in RvR.

• Like 1

The Pirate "nation" is an exploit.

There is no such thing as a pirate nation. Believe me.

If a group is more organized, well, that's how it rolls. But by no means do they represent the Pirate way.

I think, for the purpose of running missions to rank up and grinding crafting levels, using PVP2 to do so is a fantastic idea. Prices are lower, seas are safer. That said, I would not go start spamming SoLs and what not with the intention of having it all transition over, as we have no guarantee of a merge.

There were some issues with the PVP3 merge; that could possibly discourage the devs from merging PVP2 into PVP1.

That's your comeback, the pirate nation is an exploit, what do we have that you don't besides the pirate frigate that we don't even use?

The ability to do live fire training with basically zero risk or cost?

The ability to teleport a half of a fleet to any outpost in seconds?

When you join pirates you get to keep everything (with an ounce of planning)?

Your not fighting pirates. Your fighting a nation flying a black flag. If they were all flying Dutch flags you would likely be in the same predicament you are now. That's not a slam on the pirates or the USA. It's just how it is. The pirates are a nation and can employ mostly the same tactics of any nation. Those few advantages sited wouldn't have changed the current outcome had they never existed. Pirates still have the largest pvp player base, highest tech gear to field and a close starting proximity to the desired target. If they had a purple flag, a different name and no pirate advantages there would be no great changes to the outcome. The player base, ability to field max level ships and proximity to target are great challenges to overcome.

Now, that all said, if the pirate nation ever becomes "piratey" this event will probably go down as ancient history. With the delay in PB's and the mix of ships needed to fight various ports the ability to "Blitzkrieg" a nation into abismal morale in a matter of days will not likely be seen again. If you want to site an advantage that allows a nation to sweep ports of another and break the will to fight in short order this would be it. Not teleporting ships to outposts. i often wonder if it was luck or plan that the massive surge attack occurred the week before the rule set changes.

• Like 2

Your not fighting pirates. Your fighting a nation flying a black flag. If they were all flying Dutch flags you would likely be in the same predicament you are now. That's not a slam on the pirates or the USA. It's just how it is. The pirates are a nation and can employ mostly the same tactics of any nation. Those few advantages sited wouldn't have changed the current outcome had they never existed. Pirates still have the largest pvp player base, highest tech gear to field and a close starting proximity to the desired target. If they had a purple flag, a different name and no pirate advantages there would be no great changes to the outcome. The player base, ability to field max level ships and proximity to target are great challenges to overcome.

Now, that all said, if the pirate nation ever becomes "piratey" this event will probably go down as ancient history. With the delay in PB's and the mix of ships needed to fight various ports the ability to "Blitzkrieg" a nation into abismal morale in a matter of days will not likely be seen again. If you want to site an advantage that allows a nation to sweep ports of another and break the will to fight in short order this would be it. Not teleporting ships to outposts. i often wonder if it was luck or plan that the massive surge attack occurred the week before the rule set changes.

FINALLY, SOMEONE SMART, I love you

Your not fighting pirates. Your fighting a nation flying a black flag. [..]

Those few advantages sited wouldn't have changed the current outcome had they never existed. Pirates still have the largest pvp player base, highest tech gear to field and a close starting proximity to the desired target. If they had a purple flag, a different name and no pirate advantages there would be no great changes to the outcome. The player base, ability to field max level ships and proximity to target are great challenges to overcome.

The fact that you can switch to their nation without losing anything is exactly what feeds the big population. It´s not because they are are more skilled or better organized. 

I bet that the AUSEZ clan would have switched to a different nation if they were free to choose and not being restricted by not wanting to loose their stuff and BPs.

The "turn pirate if you attack a friendly" was meant as a kind of punishment for attacking/backstabbing a "friend", and now it is used to their adavntage by feeding their high population even more.

The difference in game mechanics could allways be used to their advantage.

Switching to pirate doesn´t give you that much of an advantage, but turning to a different nation gives you penalty by losing all your BPs and by having to rely on other players to store your stuff so it doesn´t get deleted.

Edited by Bommel
  • Like 2