Game-Labs Forum

Denmark-Norway: How to capture British ports

Anolytic

You are really going to try and tell me that this is the only time you have used this tactic ?

Of course not. This tactic has been used by Danish forces many times. Mostly on ports that we captured in the same window, but with the current system it is a logical tactic, however one that my clan tries not to use. We do not care about port holdings, only about fighting against other players in port battles with players on both sides. But to facilitate this we have make the effort to expel those port timers from our front. 

You could have asked him at any time to change it, as you personally don't like it, but you didn't.  

He is not in my clan, and he doesn't speak English.

Also, of course he can set it to whatever timer he likes. I have no right to deny him. And your players in BWTC are free to do the same. British have stopped making the excuse that the Aussies are going to defend, so all I can say is that it is a somewhat dirty tactic, whoever does it, and it is a bad tactic because we will take the ports back. My real objection is to the game mechanics which not only allow this, but encourages it. They are killing the game. It is no fun, so we have to make our own fun, hence this topic.

Edited by Anolytic

What are "British ports"? I've never seen any of those, Yet I've taken plenty of Australian ports. /s

Brit ports have been, are and will allways be 4-6 and 10-12, their faction won't do anything about it, neither will the devs sadly.

Stick to your prime times lads.

Edited by Conde

Not so much a matter of enjoyment than enabling us a day of unhindered offensive actions, if so wished. Believe me, it's tedious enough to stay up to take similarly-set Danish timers. 

Thus, if your own nation can do it, what (or whom) determines that we should not follow suite?

Crowley by the logic you are applying here, i can kill people because other people are doing it....(ofcourse i woulde never even dream of killing anyone...)

So it's ok for you ,but if we do it you come straight to the forum to complain. I see.

and you didnt acctually read the thread did you?