Game-Labs Forum

How about give us a dark place to replace national news.

I really enjoyed all the stuff, that got posted in NN from council stuff over forum pvp to Roleplay.

I feel like the forum just lost the whole fun aspect since it got closed down. Atm it's just informational stuff and the whole forum pvp is spread all around the clan recruitment topics. Some people are still allowed to post in the National News section about ingame politics but others arent? That's a bit strange.

If you would just give us a small place like the old NN and only ban hard racism and let everything else, that would make the rest of the forum better for everyone that wants to avoid forum pvp and the others  have a place again.

Atm it feels like the moderators dont know what they can take down and what they shouldnt, making thire life even harder.

cheers.

Edited by Manta Scorpion
  • Like 2

Well, sadly the "clans and guilds" section has devolved into a National News 2.0 - and moderators are doing nothing about it right now.

So, I guess - feel free to add "fun" National News threads like my totally sincere "War on Spian" thread there, I guess ...

• Like 1

I really enjoyed all the stuff, that got posted in NN from council stuff over forum pvp to Roleplay.

I feel like the forum just lost the whole fun aspect since it got closed down. Atm it's just informational stuff and the whole forum pvp is spread all around the clan recruitment topics. Some people are still allowed to post in the National News section about ingame politics but others arent? That's a bit strange.

If you would just give us a small place like the old NN and only ban hard racism and let everything else, that would make the rest of the forum better for everyone that wants to avoid forum pvp and the others  have a place again.

Atm it feels like the moderators dont know what they can take down and what they shouldnt, making thire life even harder.

cheers.

As i see it, the fun aspect was diverting effort from testing, and national discussion with they associated bad moods were too frequently surpassing that forum barrier.

As devs pointed we can allways make our own sites/s (I am trying to do something similar for spanish speaker in the website you can see in my signature)

Edited by Eishen
  • Like 1

Already so many toxic people back in the clan related threads. Really no need for NN to be reopened. For all I care mods could shut down that part of the forum too.

You know it would benefit you right?

Because you dont have to read it and you wont find such content in:

- General discussion

- Tavern

- Languge forums

- Clan topics

But well, if you dont want reopen it, I dont see why why some post get deleted and some not. Why is it possible for some guys to post council statement in NN and others not?

Why can some clan topics get spammed by people and some or untouchable?

• Like 2