Game-Labs Forum

Additional admiralty orders

More admiralty orders  

33 members have voted

1. 1. would you like higher tier missions, past rear admiral orders, to be made available?

2. 2. would you like a mission past rear admiral that spawned:

• 2x St. Pavel, or Single Victor/Santisima?
    • St. Pavel and a Victory, or double Victory, or single Santisima?
    • Double Victory, or Double Santisima?
    • I would like all of the above to be added as higher level missions.
    • I answered no to the first question, and I do not want to see ANY of the answers added to the game.

Vote is self explanitory.  If you have additional comments or require a choice that isn't available... please add it in your reply and I will add it to the voting options as best I can.  Thanks for your feedback!

1st Edit: Typo on third option for second question, changed double pavel to read double santisima.

Edited by Tyrant

You don´t have to be in a group to start a fleet order, so why do you think they are for groups?

In my point of view fleet orders are just orders with bigger/more content a.k.a. fleet.

go do a solo rear admiralty fleet order and let me know how it goes.

go do a solo rear admiralty fleet order and let me know how it goes.

Did I say it is easy?

And do you think it will be easy to defeat 2 Santi with yours?

Also, if fleet orders are meant for groups why do they give you NPC support?

My point was they are not restricted to groups, therefore they are not meant as group content. Events on the other hand are meant for groups since it says 6+ players.

Did I say it is easy?

And do you think it will be easy to defeat 2 Santi with yours?

Also, if fleet orders are meant for groups why do they give you NPC support?

My point was they are not restricted to groups, therefore they are not meant as group content. Events on the other hand are meant for groups since it says 6+ players.

Fleet orders are meant for groups of that level.  A solo player of higher level in a much larger ship can solo them with the NPC support.

I would contend that not one single player in this game, with the best ship and the best upgrades, can manage a fleet rear admiralty order on their own despite the NPC support.

Solo orders are meant for a single player.  They have always had the options through the ranks to fight two ships of the same class that you were in.  a Constitution could fight two constitutions.  A navy brig could fight two navy brigs.

Santisimas do not have the option to fight two santisimas.  They should, and the voters have indicated the same.

It is also way too easy and a bit ridiculous to spawn two third rates in an order designed as highest level solo order.  We want this to be addressed.

Edited by Tyrant