Game-Labs Forum
Sir Richard Bolitho

Crafting hours irregularity

I am a level 35 crafter and have noticed that on one occasion I will have 67 hours added to me in an hour period, then next hour 47, then 43 is added to me? Should there be a standard rate per hour as you progress levels or is it a random balance type system which works "roughly" to give you your daily allowance per level? I have noticed this discrepancy over several weeks.

is it a random balance type system which works "roughly" to give you your daily allowance per level

Yes it is! :) 

I don't remember the exact number but it's around 1000 hours per day. ^.^

Richard,

Congrats on 35

I believe you get more hours added if you are also online for that hour but dont quote me.

Reading forums at work secretly LOL.

Balls

Level 27 and griniding

• Like 1

That explanation from the Developers explained how your max hours for your crafting rank is worked out, not how many you accrue per hour. I see random amounts too, usually around 41 to 44.

For what i see and understood it's 1000 labor hours per 24h real time, will make something like 41,6666666666666 labor hours per real time hour.

The game not managing the decimals for the labor hours accumulated and displayed it gives odd results, sometimes adding 42 hours sometimes 44, i usually make estimations of time i need based on 42 hours per real time hour, once you notice at what time the regeneration of the hours happen it's pretty accurate to estimate how many real time hours you need to wait to accumulate the labor hours needed and when you will be able to release your ship.

Speaking of labor hours i would love to see the labor hours added more regularly , each 30 minutes or even 15 minutes instead of each hour, it's frustrating when you miss only a couple of labor hours and have to wait one full real time hour to get only the 2 labor hours missing.

• Like 3

Speaking of labor hours i would love to see the labor hours added more regularly , each 30 minutes or even 15 minutes instead of each hour, it's frustrating when you miss only a couple of labor hours and have to wait one full real time hour to get only the 2 labor hours missing.

This would really be nice!