Game-Labs Forum

Salina Point should be US

Pepper Spray

US pulled a flag on Salina Point and won the port battle. (4/30/16) I then was able to dock in the port after the battle which is where I logged out for the night. I then logged in the next morning and the port was still owned by the pipost-2473-0-77777500-1462113895_thumb.jpgrates with me, a US player standing in port. (5/1/16).

• Like 1

US pulled a flag on Salina Point and won the port battle. (4/30/16) I then was able to dock in the port after the battle which is where I logged out for the night. I then logged in the next morning and the port was still owned by the piattachicon.gifSalina.jpgrates with me, a US player standing in port. (5/1/16).

Its an unfortunate bug

caused by our testing the live transfer of governorship in case of deletion of the account or lack of timer whatsoever. 

The option was thinly hinted in this topic http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/13693-timer-warning-please-repost-in-nations/

the bug will be fixed in code (applying the transfer before battle results - not after), BUT in this particular case US will have to capture the port again.

Loot and xp second time :)

Sorry for the inconvenience Captain

• Like 1