Game-Labs Forum

Green Circle "Marines Auto"

After I added a "Marines Upgrade", I now have a Green Circle that has "Marines Auto"...the word "Auto" would almost indicate another option...are the any options in using Marines? What is this indicator telling me? Thanks.

After I added a "Marines Upgrade", I now have a Green Circle that has "Marines Auto"...the word "Auto" would almost indicate another option...are the any options in using Marines? What is this indicator telling me? Thanks.

currently it does not mean anything

Dude, that is the dev you said no to. They kinda know how their game works a bit better than you do.

Hey Tabby,  WADR, --- Admin only gave 1/2 a response. Not bashing him -- he may have other issues to deal with. But don't take this personal. The Other fellow (Redbeard) added info that would be deemed "helpful" as  part of the Original inquiry. Besides you (correctly) used the word "kinda" .. which in itself means a lot too! Meaning that they are not "ALL knowing"!

So yeah ... feel free to expound where the "admins/testors" (who are not perfect) kind of leave off information that may NOT be pertinent to them -- but may be very important to a NEW player.

The term "auto" .. as he sated does not impact the game .. yes ..... but the other aspect of taking Marines does.

Adding Marines DOES impact the number of available crew that can be utilized on ships for Gunnery and sailing aspects. So yes... it does "MEAN" something! In fact it means these "amount" of folks are deducted from the "guns and sails".

So, in using Marines, you may also want to use "Extra Hammocks" to compensate for the number of crewmen removed to be allocated to the role of marine. -- or coincide that with a ship that has "Crew space" as a Build modification, for a dual effect.

Its small information --- but pertinent. Just maybe not as important to others ..... as to some.

Respectfully,

-Yank

Edited by yankyaeger

Quick question: If I had a Fine class (BLUE) Marines... would that circle be Blue? or Magenta for Mastercraft marines? or Gold for Exceptional?

Thanks,

-Yank

circle remains green no matter what grade of marines