Game-Labs Forum

Proposal: Chinese Translation

Greetings.

This is absolutely an amazing game. but many of my friend finds difficult to join in, the proplem is simple, language. Many of my fellow countryman are eager to join in, but those not daily used, strange English nautical terms scared them away. They desperately need a Chinese translation.

So, here is our proposal, very simple, we'd like to help you do that!

I'm a member of the Clan - Celestial Navy. Many of my comrades are study abroad in English speaking countries. They are willing and have the skill required to provide a full translation of the game.

If you are interesting in this proposal, please mail us:

Love the game, and we want to help.

• Like 3

Greetings.

This is absolutely an amazing game. but many of my friend finds difficult to join in, the proplem is simple, language. Many of my fellow countryman are eager to join in, but those not daily used, strange English nautical terms scared them away. They desperately need a Chinese translation.

So, here is our proposal, very simple, we'd like to help you do that!

I'm a member of the Clan - Celestial Navy. Many of my comrades are study abroad in English speaking countries. They are willing and have the skill required to provide a full translation of the game.

If you are interesting in this proposal, please mail us:

Love the game, and we want to help.

The game will be localized into several languages

We plan to start this after UI rework (by mid/end summer)

also thank you for the proposal.  hidden your email and sent in pm

• Like 2

Like the very idea! I told my friends that this game is a lot of fun, but they worry there will be language barriers and stopped. We can contribute to the "War Thunder" learning, the language to people who are interested to solve, so that more people come into contact with this a good game!