Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
DukeNasty

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

Even salty in victory lol well played all 3 nations.

 6/27/2017 Sorry have more advantage;)

Edited by Guear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We wait for you to grow balls and attack, you will see how current roe and pb are shit ;).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they still manage to lose the fight in the pb even 25 vs 19,    they won by circle points, lost the engagement LOL.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, [SORRY] said:

they still manage to lose the fight in the pb even 25 vs 19,    they won by circle points, lost the engagement LOL.

 

 

Puerto Plata, George Town,...your statements reminds me of the "Deutsche Wochenschau" in 1944. At all fronts the german troops defeat the enemy, but they loose the war...

Edited by Dominique Youx
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dominique Youx said:

Puerto Plata, George Town,...your statements reminds me of the "Deutsche Wochenschau" in 1944. At all fronts the german troops defeat the enemy, but they loose the war...

Those two PB only shows how retarded and stupid are current mechanics. You should actually thank us for attacking those, maybe devs will open their eyes and fix it. And "Die Deutsche Wochenschau" is awsome, i watched a lot of them :D.

Edited by Otto Kohl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dominique Youx said:

Puerto Plata, George Town,...your statements reminds me of the "Deutsche Wochenschau" in 1944. At all fronts the german troops defeat the enemy, but they loose the war...

they lost more ships then us in the pb, ergo they lost the fight,

george town pb not even happened, fact that you rally 3 nation vs 1 clan is becouse all 3 of you are afraid to fight 25 vs 25 sorry, is soo obvious, otherwise come gen a port, we not going to stop you, and lets see what you made of :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, [SORRY] said:

they still manage to lose the fight in the pb even 25 vs 19,    they won by circle points, lost the engagement LOL.

 

 

you need to watch a replay of the port battle friend. You lost the battle in the first 5 min by giving up the wind and sailing between their fleet and the coast. No sane commander would ever do that, period-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

 

you need to watch a replay of the port battle friend. You lost the battle in the first 5 min by giving up the wind and sailing between their fleet and the coast. No sane commander would ever do that, period-

fact that you think 19 ships can even contest circle vs 25 is a primal example of your ineptitude ,and thats one of  the reasons of why you and other low iq brit commanders never won a single pb vs sorry in a year, your knowledge of pb mechanics is 0, as well meta and fleet tactics.   thats why brit never got a decent fleet. until we switched.

 

won pb by taking circle never was in the plan with 19, top we could do is inflict some losses :P and we did.         they could have just avoid us and still have more ppl to spare to send taking circles around. (and time was against us if they where smart, things they not becouse their pb tactics are similar to a barbarian horde charging, they where not conquering circles, in that way they where going  to prolong the fight wich was going to end at their benefit in the long term having +6 ships to spare)

A tactic i did for example in the instructional pb video where we have sink 16+? firstrates losing 5 when i was brit , becouse i let enemy "prolong" fight by holding a circle , so we would not end battle by winning by circles, and keep sinking them.   I did something similar to usa many time ago to the point they where forced to shoot their own towers for leave the pb.

 

 

In current game meta start a pb even with 2-3 ship less make it almost impossible to win, since all enemy need to do is "not sink" and they have more ppl then you for keep circles, so avoid brawl.

 

Fact that i need to explain you this 6 months later after you did dozen of pb in this sytem show once again how little is your competence. Thx again for proofing how bad are ex brit players at pb tactical competence. 

 

you welcome

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You talk a lot but I would like a valid reason why you gave the wind up, got caught between land and enemy only to be pushed out of the circle and on top of that with 19. I would like a answer. You cant blame game mechanics on a bad choice mate. Thats one reason youre not good. The thing in that battle that saved your ass is that the Danes played very very bad that day. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

You talk a lot but I would like a valid reason why you gave the wind up, got caught between land and enemy only to be pushed out of the circle and on top of that with 19. I would like a answer. You cant blame game mechanics on a bad choice mate. Thats one reason youre not good. The thing in that battle that saved your ass is that the Danes played very very bad that day. 

 

You right i am not that good, but as long i am better then everybody else i suppose it not matter

 

30776604b142a104475ba44891050fad--search

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

 

You right i am not that good, but as long i am better then everybody else i suppose it not matter

 

30776604b142a104475ba44891050fad--search

Prove it now and dont bring thinks up from 12 months ago

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2017 at 7:09 PM, Lord Vicious said:

fact that you think 19 ships can even contest circle vs 25 is a primal example of your ineptitude ,and thats one of  the reasons of why you and other low iq brit commanders never won a single pb vs sorry in a year, your knowledge of pb mechanics is 0, as well meta and fleet tactics.   thats why brit never got a decent fleet. until we switched.

 

won pb by taking circle never was in the plan with 19, top we could do is inflict some losses :P and we did.         they could have just avoid us and still have more ppl to spare to send taking circles around. (and time was against us if they where smart, things they not becouse their pb tactics are similar to a barbarian horde charging, they where not conquering circles, in that way they where going  to prolong the fight wich was going to end at their benefit in the long term having +6 ships to spare)

A tactic i did for example in the instructional pb video where we have sink 16+? firstrates losing 5 when i was brit , becouse i let enemy "prolong" fight by holding a circle , so we would not end battle by winning by circles, and keep sinking them.   I did something similar to usa many time ago to the point they where forced to shoot their own towers for leave the pb.

In current game meta start a pb even with 2-3 ship less make it almost impossible to win, since all enemy need to do is "not sink" and they have more ppl then you for keep circles, so avoid brawl.

 

Fact that i need to explain you this 6 months later after you did dozen of pb in this sytem show once again how little is your competence. Thx again for proofing how bad are ex brit players at pb tactical competence. 

 

you welcome

Souvenirs souvenirs (Memories memories in baguette words), I pass you the link for the curious on the French sides of the battle (Liquicity will understand some of my words :P) but it reminds me especially of tactical mistakes on my part in the lead of the battle ... Finally this time is gone now...

In God We Trust

Edited by BrainCody
bad insering video
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, monk33y said:

Hatchi isn't it about time you have another paddy!

Monkey Isnt it about time you played the game instead of talking about it. Ive never even seen you logged in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's funny I was the guy on ts laughing when you through your toys out of the pram! 

Anyway hatchi we all saw your comments about sorry after you left, we just haven't lowered ourselves to your level by telling the masses what you said about them when you belonged to the cool club...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2017 at 10:57 PM, BrainCody said:

Souvenirs souvenirs (Memories memories in baguette words), I pass you the link for the curious on the French sides of the battle (Liquicity will understand some of my words :P) but it reminds me especially of tactical mistakes on my part in the lead of the battle ... Finally this time is gone now...

In God We Trust

 

 

When game still was fun......   i hear you bro  , and when ppl do pb, instead revenge fleets, or avoid pb..   last 3 weeks how many realy pb happened? none

and the few that could happen  (both made by sorry)   enemy prefered to screen us instead fight    and pop is declining again.. if they have fun shooting bots they should move to pve

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2017 at 8:01 AM, monk33y said:

That's funny I was the guy on ts laughing when you through your toys out of the pram! 

Anyway hatchi we all saw your comments about sorry after you left, we just haven't lowered ourselves to your level by telling the masses what you said about them when you belonged to the cool club...

HACHIROKU.jpg

 

 

Edited by Lord Vicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2017 at 8:18 AM, HachiRoku said:

Prove it now and dont bring thinks up from 12 months ago

thb are the others that need to proof they worth something since :

1) they have a history of failure (you and your ex clan included), i dont  , still up to now 25 sorry never lost a pb.          (  Could have been george town or puerto plata but seams that everyone is more interested on avoid a 25 vs 25 with us then defeat us in pb , becouse be strong on forum is easy in game is much less.   (if we where 25 on puerto plata danes where going to be raped see how badly they done 25 vs 19 and they know it. this is why they vanished... )

2) they do nothing beside pve  so they declining in numbers

3)The only time some real pb got generated (by sorry)  suddently they need 3 nations vs 1 clan, wich proof again their mind status , wich is pretty clear, nobody wanna fight 25 sorry on a fair field, thx to that insignificant 1 year of history that you say where nobody won vs us. including you and your ex m8's.       Seams that our enemy is more concerned about "avoid" us then fight us unless of course they can mass 60-70 ppl in bigger ships vs some agas.        Seams that our opponents have a big iferiority complex wich make them tremble at the simple idea of facing 25 sorry,   so they act like the small fish swarm in the sea, they try to form a blob for avoid to be eaten by the predators.  

For same reason you dont see any sweden or brit fleet gen pb vs us, becouse if they cant screen us out, they now they gonna lose the pb.    

 

Dont you thik is ridiculous that in a month entire eu server got no real pb? and only 2 pb  generated for real with 25 aga was SORRY vs the world? 

Edited by Lord Vicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

thb are the others that need to proof they worth something since :

1) they have a history of failure (you and your ex clan included), i dont  , still up to now 25 sorry never lost a pb.          (  Could have been george town or puerto plata but seams that everyone is more interested on avoid a 25 vs 25 with us then defeat us in pb , becouse be strong on forum is easy in game is much less.   (if we where 25 on puerto plata danes where going to be raped see how badly they done 25 vs 19 and they know it. this is why they vanished... )

2) they do nothing beside pve  so they declining in numbers

3)The only time some real pb got generated (by sorry)  suddently they need 3 nations vs 1 clan, wich proof again their mind status , wich is pretty clear, nobody wanna fight 25 sorry on a fair field, thx to that insignificant 1 year of history that you say where nobody won vs us. including you and your ex m8's.       Seams that our enemy is more concerned about "avoid" us then fight us unless of course they can mass 60-70 ppl in bigger ships vs some agas.        Seams that our opponents have a big iferiority complex wich make them tremble at the simple idea of facing 25 sorry,   so they act like the small fish swarm in the sea, they try to form a blob for avoid to be eaten by the predators.  

For same reason you dont see any sweden or brit fleet gen pb vs us, becouse if they cant screen us out, they now they gonna lose the pb.    

 

Dont you thik is ridiculous that in a month entire eu server got no real pb? and only 2 pb  generated for real with 25 aga was SORRY vs the world? 

SORRY never lost PB? lol.

You failed to take Puerto , and you lost almost your whole fleet trying to get back to MT.

Ofc you didnt lose the PB, because you sunk 3 ships, Danes sunk 2 of yours, and although you didnt manage to take Puerto, you actually won???

You are funny, with all due respect :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cortez said:

SORRY never lost PB? lol.

You failed to take Puerto , and you lost almost your whole fleet trying to get back to MT.

Ofc you didnt lose the PB, because you sunk 3 ships, Danes sunk 2 of yours, and although you didnt manage to take Puerto, you actually won???

You are funny, with all due respect :)

 

we not where fully 25, as i said full 25 we never lost, if you expect 19 to win vs 25 in current pb enviroment you just a noob.  So with all due respect we still undefeated in a full 25 on 25 pb.    Since our existence.

Edited by Lord Vicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

we not where fully 25, as i said full 25 we never lost, if you expect 19 to win vs 25 in current pb enviroment you just a noob.  So with all due respect we still undefeated in a full 25 on 25 pb.    Since our existence.

When was the last time Sorry had a full 25v25 PB? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Aegir said:

When was the last time Sorry had a full 25v25 PB? 

Your clan probably never had full PB fleet.

Edited by Otto Kohl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Your clan probably never had full PB fleet.

No doubt, since I'm rolling without a clan nowadays ^_^. It was a simple question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...